WHEN CAN WE GET RID OF THE MUSLIMS?

• WHEN CAN WE GET RID OF THE MUSLIMS?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtAJNiplaw

This is the question that is being asked today in a country that claimed to be the greatest democracy in the world. The so called champion of the human rights. These champs now want to get rid of the Muslims and the most frightening part is that this question is being posed to none other than the presidential hopeful of this country.

I didn't know that in western demo(hypo)cracy freedom and liberty equals racism and bigotry.

• It is very cruel to ask such a dirty question. They are humans and do not think that everyone is a terrorist. We can find people other than Muslims who are really shame to the country by their irresponsibility and corruption by cheating the countrymen. What do you have to say on this?

• Current President Obama is Muslim? Why is that a dirty question? Coming from Muslims it sounds odd.

-;)

• Muslim peaceful behavior is the only answer to this foolish question.

• Donal Trump couldn't manage well second 3 hour long second debate. Carly Fiorina was declared consensus winner. Trump's campaign planted this question to stay on top of news cycle and slow down the slide in polls. The media in US has very distinctive liberal bias, that's why person like Donald Trump is media's darling. If Donal Trump was serious or winnable candidate liberal media would have ignored all his inflammatory nonsense. But they are keeping him alive to hurt Republican brand.

• He is not the only one who think like that. Another GOP front runner Dr. Ben Carson thinks likewise. House negros having tough time defending their master these days;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUJvUDdtp8w

• On Judgment day! When we will go to Jannah and you will be sent to Dozakh. Some Muslims would be there for short while, no doubt.

• "The media in US has very distinctive liberal bias, that's why person like Donald Trump is media's darling. If Donal Trump was serious or winnable candidate liberal media would have ignored all his inflammatory nonsense. But they are keeping him alive to hurt Republican brand."

@Shirazi

Full marks for defending Trump and blaming the Media.

He would have become winnable if he had said:

WHEN CAN WE GET RID OF THE JEWS

Don't you think so?

• @Anjaan bhai

I am blaming media for projecting Trump but what makes you think I am defending Trump?

• Until the nagging religious thought in THE Madrassa (in Pakistan and across the world) prevails, no western country can think of a Muslim president:

1- Only Muslims have the right to rule the world. All other faiths and unfaiths must be subservient to Muslims.

2- Nation states in Islam is a Kufr.

3- There shall only be a single unified Muslim government in the world, called Khalafa.

4- Muslims must enforce the death penalty of Shirk, Kufr or apostasy all over the world.

At the most merciful stratum, Shirazi or Azizi may be a third class Muslim if not the apostate, according to above teaching.

https://youtu.be/NMAaXMkLVdg?t=2h10m37s

• no western country can think of a Muslim president

... and who's asking them to have a Muslim president?

For the last 14 years this country has been fed so much of the anti-Muslim bias that even a thought of having a Muslim president give them shudders.

What if Obama is really a Muslim?

Is it a crime to be a Muslim and the President of the US of A?

• @Shirazi

"I am blaming media for projecting Trump but what makes you think I am defending Trump?"

Sorry that I got it wrong. That is what appeared to me.

Since in your opinion, it is the Media, What do you think then the quality, professional and ethical standards of the American Media?

• I am not a best person to pass a judgment, like American media I have a liberal bias too.

-;)

• @Azizi Saab

Thank You for Dr. Ghamdi's link. Refreshing as always. It's hard to disagree with two Doctors - Ghamdi and Houdboy.

• "I am not a best person to pass a judgment,...."

I will remember this and remind you if necessary!!!

• Even millions of rational and stable Muslims, throughout the World, are scared of Muslim Rule.

Sharply divided Religious Fanatics are responsible to generate such feelings of horror about Islam.

• It is odd that competency which is definitely required to run a government has no value and instead religious inclination takes precedence. But then it seems to happen everywhere.

In Pakistan a Christian or a Sikh or a Hindu cannot become a PM. I doubt if in any Middle East country anyone but a Muslim can become the head of state.

This is indeed a sorry state of where we have reached despite claims of human progress.

• In Pakistan a Christian or a Sikh or a Hindu cannot become a PM.

Because Pakistan is not a secular state but a declared Islamic Republic as per their constitution.

If the West in general and the US in particular do not want their President to be a Muslim, why don't they first come out of the secular facade and declare themselves a Judeo-Christian or anti-Muslim state in their constitution?

Why keep the secular facade to fool the world when you are a nation full of anti-Muslim bigots?

• muslim refuges now start fighting in Germany and Europe. Good way to thanks hosts. Makkah is near than Germany. Saudi Shaikhs didnt ask all refugees to take refuge in Saudia. Saudia has largest gold mine and oil reserve in the world. If they wish they can build a new continent for all these refuges in Arabian Sea. instead of playing dirty wahabi and spreading wahahbi idealogy and making muslim fight each other

• SECULARISM

علم و دانائی کا حکمت کا صلہ دیتے ہیں

بارک اوبامہ کو بھی صدر بنا لیتے ہیں