The history of Chelsea John Terry is not over yet, says Jamie Redknapp

• Contrary, for example, has the Manchester United makes which deal with the likes of Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, for as long as possible. Chelsea seems to go about it in a different approach: it's like the last legends, Lampard, Cech, Drogba, Terry and now, of course, go to the end of the season.Players can now quickly reserve some of the cheap FIFA coins, wait until a sale of the game, you can play immediately FIFA 16 game.

"I'll do anything, what would keep John Terry to keep my football club, if I am the owner or manager. I think it has a lot to offer, not only in the first team, but in the Go Academia is always there figurehead. He is the last player who brought through if you will, that has become a regular in the first team.

"They miss this authority is maintained. You can also do a job in the field. It seems a little strange to get rid of him or offer him a contract because it has a lot to offer this football club.

"John Terry was the best defense in the Premier League I saw the best defense we've played against. He was just a warrior.

"Perhaps he has spoken and asked if I wanted to keep John Terry, perhaps the new director said he wanted to make a new start and to get the players he wants, which is understandable for the new manager.

"It's a question I do not want to distribute a new contract, since they will not get a complete manager in place, which is strange, because it gave Branislav Ivanovic a new contract a few weeks ago."Now FIFA coins online supermarkets sell fifa coins, you can go to compare, choose an inexpensive store.