Discuss Upgraded

• administrators

Dear Members, We have finally did a long due upgrade of PKPolitics Discuss Forums. There are couple of new features including "Edit" post after posting. Kindly report any issues and suggest any improvements including visual/colors etc and we will fix it. Thanks, Admin

• administrators

You may have to clear your cache/cookies from pkpolitics.com domain to fix any login issues. Please report any issues here or email to admin at pkpolitics dot com

• Dear admin, The changes are awesome. They'll make it much easier to insert links/images, use bolding, and reply to others. Thanks for the upgrade.

• Dear Admin The change (only showing links) has effectively killed "Sher-o-Naghma" thread. Was it necessary?

• administrators

Hi Musician, Please confirm if this is the right thread and the content of the thread is all there. http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/sher-o-naghma-vii/ Right now, the last 15 topics are shown on the front page, but I can increase it to more than 15. You can still access the thread through Chit Chat Gup Shup. Please let me know. Regards, Admin ------------------------------------------------------ Youtube, dailymotion videos are not shown as embedded. The newly added plugin shows only new/edited posts properly. A server restart might be a remedy. -The other admin

• Thank you for the feed back Admin. Did the restart. Can see the YouTube Plugins. Last page (posts 2707175, 76 and one or two others are only showing the link, but I assume that too will be okay later on. And Yes, it is the correct thread and I can access it even when it is not on the front page. I have known PK Politics/Discuss for over 5 years now" Thanks again Regards Musician

• administrators

@Musician, I see the issue, let me check and fix the issue. Regards, Admin

• Nice to see Pkpolitics in a new attire with some beauty. Hope this august forum would continue discouraging mud slugging and personal attacks. Nonetheless, this forum has in its folds some very good writers and commenters who should continue subscribing their writes. One thing is not understandable, at least, to me. In that, now we the members (now participants) cannot open any thread for discussion. For example, I on my own opened some threads in the past for discussion, minutes after something somewhere happened in the world. I was eager to write down on freshly occurred sad blasts in Brussels but I think now I can not do so on my own.

• administrators

Dear Imtiaz, We are coming with another upgrade with new theme to fix the links. For now, you can use the top menu to create new topic. pkp new topic Please let me know if there are any issues. Admin