Boxing legend Muhammad Ali passed away

• All that hath cometh from HIM shalt return to HIM. All time greatest boxing legend is no more. He was hospitalized day before yesterday where he breathed his last. He had caught Parkinson syndrome since long and lost his last fight of life.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/muhammad-ali-who-riveted-the-world-as-the-greatest-dies/ar-BBtQqpr?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

"He was fast of fist and foot -- lip, too -- a heavyweight champion who promised to shock the world and did. He floated. He stung. Mostly he thrilled, even after the punches had taken their toll and his voice barely rose above a whisper.

He was The Greatest.

Muhammad Ali died Friday at age 74, according to a statement from the family. He was hospitalized in the Phoenix area with respiratory problems earlier this week, and his children had flown in from around the country.

A funeral will be held Wednesday in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky. The city plans a memorial service Saturday.

"It's a sad day for life, man. I loved Muhammad Ali, he was my friend. Ali will never die," Don King, who promoted some of Ali's biggest fights, told The Associated Press early Saturday. "Like Martin Luther King his spirit will live on, he stood for the world."

Read more...

• Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return" َ

A courageous humantarian, who touched generations transcending cultures and religions, has returned to where he came from.

He led by example with courage, dignity, humor, generosity, humanity and love.

• He became part of my consciousness in my childhood and haven't left yet.

• He is on front pages of media from every corner of
    the world even afterlife. That tells about him more than anything else.

• Muhammad Ali was not only champ in ring, he was also at his best while quoting on an issues:
    On refusal to be drafted in Vietnam War he was stripped off his title and sentenced. In the court he said:
    “What Vietnamese people have done wrong to Americans. Why should I kill them?”
    “The amount of taxes I pay to the government, the government can buy four tanks in one go”
    In a talk show the anchor asked him a question “Do you have a bodyguard?”
    “I have one bodyguard. He has no eyes but He sees all, He has no years but He hears all, He wishes the things happen at His Will, He is Supreme, He is God”

• A rare picture of Great Muhammad Ali

0_1465161391455_Muhammad-Ali.jpg

• Thank you for sharing Friend Ayatullah Adnak