Escape Maulana Abdul Aziz style

• Maulana Abdul Aziz of Lal Masjid had tried to flee in a lady’s burqa during the pitched battle between Army men and terrorists/jihadists. From there on the Maulana was nick-named Maulana Burqah. Maulana is regarded as the staunch supporter of ISIS and, in fact, called them to come to Pakistan for enforcement of Islamic Caliphate. Period.

The above incident just revisited my mind when I read the news about Iraqi forces and Shia Militia coalition are attacking to retake Fallujah which IS captured two years back. The coalition forces have surrounded the city to cut off the food and ammunition supplies from Mosul, another Iraqi city captured by ISIS. At present Fallujah is under seige. About 80,000 civilians have somehow fled from the city but they have been and are checked thickly lest any IS soldier slips out in the garb of innocent civilian. But, change of IS men tactics for scape, that reminded me of Maulana Abdul Aziz, is quite interesting:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/20/report-isis-cross-dressers-busted-trying-to-escape-fallujah.html

Many Islamic State fighters have tried to elude investigators by posing as refugees, but a bumbling team of terrorists in Iraq reportedly tried a different angle -- dressing as women to blend in.
    It didn't work. Police caught the six men wearing dresses and makeup, a security source told Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency on Monday.

The terrorists wore women's clothing specifically because they were trying to escape Fallujah as Iraqi soldiers closed in, the source added. Iraq declared it won back control of the city from ISIS on Friday.

Fars described the cross-dressing terrorists as "beautiful." It's unclear when the arrest took place.
    ISIS fighters "have completely lost their morale and they have disguised in order not to be identified by the Iraqi security forces," Jabar al-Mamouri a commander of volunteer forces, told local media.