Prime Minister's plane lands at Lahore Airport

• It is almost 1900 Hrs. in Pakistan, when long awaited return of Nawaz Sharif has been made a reality. Most probably, he would enter in his Office on Monday morning in Islamabad. Upon his arrival all media speculations died down that NS "would never return" from London and would live there like second Zardari.

• Prime Minister's plane lands at Lahore Airport

And I thought it was PIA's Plane!!

• "And I thought it was PIA's Plane!!"

At that point in time, the plane was taken off from PIA fleet and "hired" and dedicated for PM's return along with his companions back to Pakistan. So, in that hired short period it is grammatically a PM's plane. Besides, it doesn't look good for a man who claims to be "a man of wisdom" but shows off like a primary teacher.

• @imtiazahmed said in Prime Minister's plane lands at Lahore Airport:

"And I thought it was PIA's Plane!!"

At that point in time, the plane was taken off from PIA fleet and "hired" and dedicated for PM's return along with his companions back to Pakistan. So, in that hired short period it is grammatically a PM's plane. Besides, it doesn't look good for a man who claims to be "a man of wisdom" but shows off like a primary teacher.

@ Imtiazahmad
    I had made the comment in fun only but since you want to turn it into an academic argument, here is my two penny's worth.
    When an asset (plane or whatever) is "hired" the "ownership" is not transferred. In the example, the Government of Pakistan hired a plane from PIA (the owners) for the use of the Prime Minister. During the period of the hire, the plane remained the property of PIA and whether "grammatically" or otherwise it did not become PM's plane....End of Teaching...Primary or Secondary.

I would have preferred to say:
    "PIA's plane carrying PM and his staff lands at Lahore Airport"
    but then it is me, a Primary Teacher (Reminds me of the Primary School Teacher, Javed Sheikh!!)

• A simple question for Mr. Don Quixote!

Could PIA issue ticket to any passenger from Heathrow Airport to Lahore on that particular plane?

Love is the answer what is your question.

• "Could PIA issue ticket to any passenger from Heathrow Airport to Lahore on that particular plane?"

Simple answer is "NO" and the reason is that for the period of the hire, the hirer has the exclusive use of the plane and therefore no one else can use it, not even the owner.

Nevertheless. the ownership during the period of hire remains with the owner. AND the plane remained PIA's plane and nobody else's!

• Thanks. I got the answer "NO". The rest is a useless explanation.

• Sorry for overburdening you with my answer.
    As a Teacher, I consider it my duty that I should explain my answer for the benefit of all my pupils!

• Welcome Mr PM. Pakistani are stands along with you fight out Pasha London Plan 2. Planned crated by Jews/CIA lobby to oust PM Nawaz Sharif or if he did not get away bring 5th USA Viceroy in Pakistan in shape of Raheel Sharif. No to USA Viceroy, who love Pakistan, no extension to USA puppet.