Cousin marriages responsible for high mental retardation in Pakistan

• Science challenges religion yet again.

• Shirazee: This is very interesting topic. Period. But debate on this topic cannot be made if we all are not well conversant with DNA technology, mitosis and meiosis. Since you are diiverting the debate science versus religion, I cannot add more than this.

• یہ بات سچ ہے پاکستان میں کزن مرریج کی وجہ سے عجیب عجیب قسم کی مخلوق پیدا ہو رہی .. کسی کے کان چھوٹے - کسی کا ناک چھوٹا ہے - کوئی بہت ہی کمزور ہے - پاکستان میں اگر کزن مرّیج نہ ہو اور پروپر ہر آدمی اپنی انڈرسٹنڈنگ سے ہر لڑکی سے شادی کرے تو شائد شادی کا کاروبار ہی ختم ہو جاے .. کیوں کہ پاکستانیوں لڑکیوں کی پسند بہت اونچی ہے . پاکستان میں سیکس کا اس وقت ایک ہی طریقہ رائج ہے . جس کو شادی کہتے ہیں - اب جب جب لڑکا جوان ہوتا تو اس کی للی کھڑی ہونا شروع ہوتی ہے تو ماں باپ کو خطرہ لگ جاتے کہ کہیں اپنی ہی بہنوں یا موھلے میں کسی کو لڑکی کے ساتھ کوئی کروائی نہ ڈال دے -- تو اس سلسلے میں وہ برادری والوں سے بات کرتے ہیں -- جہاں پہلے ہی ہر گھر میں ایک لڑکی ہوتی جس کو معاشرہ اور گھر والے بوجھ سمج رہے ہیں - لڑکی کی مرضی پوچھے بغیر اس کی شادی کر دی جاتی ہے - کیوں کہ اگر زیادہ عرصہ لڑکی کو گھر میں رکھیں تو وہ بوجھ بن جاتی ہے -- پاکستان میں کزن مرّیج اس لئے بہت کامیاب ہے کیوں کہ سیکس کو معاشرتی برائی سمجہ جاتا ہے -

• I was always curious what's behind Anjaan bhai's convoluted arguments; Scientists resolved the mystery. It's not his fault the root of the problem is cousin marriages.

-;)

• I was always curious what's behind Anjaan bhai's convoluted arguments

Are we cousins by any chance??

-;)

• I had a hunch that there had to be a reason for having so many retards in one place. :-)

The two obvious questions from fundoos:

• Why didn't God know about this research and who (through his messenger) didn't put any restriction on cousin marriage?

• How can we be sure that whatever this 'so-called' scientist is claiming is true? Does he know more about human DNA than the God himself?

See people of Pakistan need not fear anything. Science can never override religion in that country.

• Answer most likely lies in "Can we trust this so called scientist?"
    That kind of research and .discovery of new DNAs would have hit the international press by now.

Isn't it Pakistan where someone made a vehicle which was running on water rather than Petrol?? Relax and enjoy it as a comical news.

• @Anjaan jee

You should be asking these sort of questions to your parents. I won't hold my breath what the answer would be?

;)

• Sadly my parents are in heavens. When I go up and get the answer, I will text you. Please give me your mobile number.

• @Qarar Sb

•Why didn't God know about this research and who (through his messenger) didn't put any restriction on cousin marriage?

Apparently God of Jesus knew about it but didn't pass on the memo to God of Mohammad or perhaps the couriers from havens to earth aka angles messed up some where in the middle. How else one can explain inconsistencies in Abrahamic religions.

• @anjaan Jee

You don't have to wait that long just go to http://www.ancestry.com/

• @anjaan said in Cousin marriages responsible for high mental retardation in Pakistan:

Sadly my parents are in heavens.

Any chance we can get some details about heaven? Had any communications with them lately?
    If the tale about 72 virgins is true, it might not be too late for me to do Tauba. ;-)

• I am not in a hurry but if you are, you can ask your parents (I pray that you still got them)

• No idea, but when I am up there and see for myself, I will text you (that is a promise)

• @Shirazi

"angles messed up some where in the middle"

angles?? 90 Degrees, 45 Degrees or what?

I have a feeling this is due to Cousin Marriage!

I will pray for you.

• My issues are even deeper, my parents ain't cousins :)

• Parents ain't ? I agree that your issues are much deeper. It is something more sinister than just the cousin marriage.

I will keep on praying for you!!

• @anjaan said in Cousin marriages responsible for high mental retardation in Pakistan:

No idea, but when I am up there and see for myself, I will text you (that is a promise)

No idea?
    Hmm, isn't that a typical response from every Muslim. No idea about anything yet there is so much certainty there is heaven & hell, there is a God, there are angles etc.

Shirazi ji hit the nail on the head....mental retardation could be the result of centuries long cousin marriages. :-)

• Shirazi ji hit the nail on the head....

Shirazi Ji indeed hit the nail but only at an "angle".
    How can an "angel" guide either Shirazi Ji or Qarar JI?
    It must be Cousin Marriage!