Eid Mubarak

• Eid Mubarak to all friends in here

• Eid Mubarak to all of you!

• Eid Mubarak !!!!

• I wish religious scholars of the Muslim world (or at least of Pakistan) can come up with a suggestion to not torture, ill-treat, and abuse animals in the name of Qurbani. In all religions, there has always been a concept of sacrifice for God. Some of them even approved of the human sacrifices. All religions believed that the creator of the universe would be 'pleased' by the sacrifice. In my mind, the whole ritual of Qurbani is nothing but a barbaric exercise aimed to torture animals. If you have to kill an animal why first torture it? What's the purpose? On one hand, Islam supposedly teaches humanity, mercy, and better treatment but then asks the followers to slaughter an animal in such a way that gives maximum pain to the poor animal. Are we that naive to believe that the God Almighty will be pleased?

Such a shame. The nations that torture animals will always torture humans.

• @Qarar said in Eid Mubarak:
    On one hand, Islam supposedly teaches humanity, mercy, and better treatment but then asks the followers to slaughter an animal in such a way that gives maximum pain to the poor animal. Are we that naive to believe that the God Almighty will be pleased?

Such a shame. The nations that torture animals will always torture humans.

Just in case you forgot that there is a separate category "Faith and Religion"
    You want to point out deficiencies/shortcomings of Islam, please start a new thread in that Category and leave this thread alone for people to simply wish happy Eid to each other.

Will you oblige??

• Happy goat killing to all

• @shafiq12 said in Eid Mubarak:

Happy goat killing to all

What if it is sheep?

• sheep is only for abaraham. His dream fullfilled

• 0_1473885198646_14355131_674087486075732_6814112769955993463_n.jpg

• The sacrifice or qurbani is a misnomer here. Sacrifice means give up something you have. If you are eating 1000 calories how doubling or tripling that amount as a group is sacrifice? Abraham himself didn't sacrifice. He cheated, his wife Sarah told him to kill their step son, he couldn't instead he killed some goat and declared mission accomplished. Today if someone does that he will be jailed but we celebrate Abraham's fake qurbani.

• I am being told you can't fast on Eid day. Isn't this Eid supposed to be next day of Hajj. Hajj was on Sunday so Eid was on Moday. But in Pakistan many people had fast on Monday because officially Eid was on Tuesday. I feel bad for all those who were sincere but are Kafir now :)

• It is told only Shaitan the devil can fast on Eid days.. no doubt pakistani are devils

• @Shirazi1 said in Eid Mubarak:

I feel bad for all those who were sincere but are Kafir now :)

Don't worry about anyone. Just worry about yourself.
    Are you sincere and Kafir or
    Are you insincere???

• anjaan sheikh ki jan, why the admin has given you the red color in your avatar, it is symbol of sacrifice and blood

• Eid Mubarak to all the friends of pkpolitics.

Those relating cruelty with the animal sacrifice on Eid-al-Azha first need to see this video to know the real meaning of cruelty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfAb0Ht_k0

Slitting the throat instantly is the most humane way of slaughtering the animal unlike grinding them in the mechanical abattoirs as commonly done in the west.

• one cruelity doesnot justify other cruelity , nice try

• Ironically, those talking about cruelty probably had a Beef burger from Mcdonalds as their last meal.

• i am vegetarian. Arab were ignorants and illiterate. They were living in deserts where no food, vegetable were available. Few dates garden were there but dates could not fill their hungers. so they started killing and murdering animal for food chain and made it collective ritual so that no one can object. On the other hands pakistan is lands where seasonal and unseasonable plants and food are aviable. There is no need to kill animals .

• The entire western civilization is vegan. They have never killed a single human being leave aside an animal. In the western countries animals commit suicide and then line up outside Mcdonalds, KFC and Burger King to be swallowed by the vegan westerners.

• sulaiman dar, have you recently killed a goat, or your neuron are miss firing. westren civilization who is talking of it. westren sickness will not make you justify arab sickness of killing animals. Why you are bringing sickness of one civilzaiton to justify your sickness. why you dont simply admit your sickenss. That killing animal is sickness.. where mob gathers only to see pain of innocent animal.... s