The amazingly quick capture

• Faisal Shahzad, the Time Square bomber was arrested within 48 hours and was pulled out of the flight he already boarded. Contrast this with over law enforcement agency. All we do is blame RAW, MOSSAD, CIA or Jihadis and move on.

• @Shirazi1 said in The amazingly quick capture:

Faisal Shahzad, the Time Square bomber was arrested within 48 hours and was pulled out of the flight he already boarded. Contrast this with over law enforcement agency. All we do is blame RAW, MOSSAD, CIA or Jihadis and move on.

Who is "WE"????

• Luckily, Rahami's 'harami-pan' didn't result in a major catastrophe.

The 28-year-old was born in Afghanistan and is a naturalized US citizen, according to the FBI and he he traveled to Afghanistan multiple times in the past. What a loser. He had the whole world in front of him and look what he chose.

• Guys, he was not a terrorist, it was just an incident of a 'friendly fire'. He was actually hunting down the culprits who had unleashed a war upon Iraq over a lie when his pressure cooker exploded immaturely and injured 29 Americans in a friendly fire incident.

Let's be fair with the guy as we do in the following case:

US ‘friendly fire’ kills 8 Afghan police officers

KANDAHAR - A US air raid has killed eight Afghan policemen who were battling the Taliban, officials said Monday, the first apparent “friendly fire” incident since American forces were given greater powers to strike at insurgents.

The incident happened on Sunday in the Tali area of Uruzgan province. The Taliban recently attempted to overrun the provincial capital Tarin Kot in a major security breach.

“The first air strike killed one policeman. When other policemen came to help, they came under a second air strike, killing seven of them,” Rahimullah Khan, highway police commander in the southern province, told AFP.

http://nation.com.pk/international/20-Sep-2016/us-friendly-fire-kills-8-afghan-police-officers

• Pressure cooker should be banned in US. It's dangerous even during regular cooking in kitchen but now we know they are fairly popular with wanna be terrorists. The irony is I got two in my home. :)

• @Shirazi1 said in The amazingly quick capture:

Pressure cooker should be banned in US. It's dangerous even during regular cooking in kitchen but now we know they are fairly popular with wanna be terrorists. The irony is I got two in my home. :)

Shirazi sahib - You have to worry about your pressure cookers and I have to think about my newly acquired AK47. The real irony is that both 'devices' fit the profile and are considered equally dangerous. :-)

• @Qarar Sahib

Your decision is easy, it's in your hand. I have to convince mother in law - every time she goes to Pakistan she comes back with these WMDs. When I try to convince her she says you don't cook so you won't know how important is pressure cooker. I hope after this pressure cooker will be banned item and she won't be able to get it through immigration. But then you can but them at desi stores.

• Rahami’s father told FBI his son is a terrorist

Rahami’s father told FBI his son is a terrorist

Meanwhile, Rahami’s father Mohammad Rahami said that he had told the Federal Investigation Agency (FBI) that his son is a terrorist. He had complained when his son stabbed another of his sons, leading to a criminal investigation.

“Two years ago I go [went] to the FBI because my son was doing really bad, OK?” the bomber’s father said, adding, “But they check[ed] almost two months, they say, ‘He’s OK, he’s clean, he’s not a terrorist.’ I say [said] OK.”

He added: “Now they say he is a terrorist. I say OK.”

Rahami spent more than three months in jail after these charges and was later on released when the grand jury declined to indict him.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1185089/indian-bar-owner-helped-us-bombing-supsects-arrest/

• Donald Trump said Muslims should report any suspicious activities and in this case the father reported to FBI two years ago his son is terrorist and FBI ran their checks and gave him clean slip. Trump also said stop illegal immigration well this dude was naturalized citizen and San Bernardino and Florida attackers were born citizens. Trump is not offering solutions merely knee jerk reactions that too ill-directed.

• Rahami's wife, Asia Bibi conveniently left US just days before the bombings. She should have reported her husband unless she was a partner. CNN is reporting that she is in UAE and cooperating with US officials. She is is expected to be flown back to US soon.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/us/ahmad-khan-rahami-wife/index.html