Cricket: Return of Pakistan's middle order batting?

• Pakistan is about to wrap up the ODI series with West Indies. A 3-0 victory is is good sign but more importantly Pakistan's batting is showing huge improvements. Babar Azam with three consecutive centuries has played tremendously. He didn't score many fours and sixes in three matches but kept scoring singles and doubles while keeping the strike rate to close to 100. He played three responsible innings.
    Scoring 300 runs in three matches is never easy, even if against the # 8 team in the world. Can we call this performance as the return of the Pakistan's batting, especially the middle order, or was that a fluke. I guess time will tell.

• I won't call it fluke. Babar Azam has the technique, temperament and shots to be top notch batsman. He is there for long haul. I am little disappointed Pakistan didn't give chance to his cousin Umar Akmal but that's OK he will get his opportunity. Khalid Latif Umar Akmal and Asad Shafique can bring little more stability in ODI team. Strike rotation is the key. West Indies rely on power hitting and that rarely works. They were playing more than 50% dot balls like Pakistan until few games ago.