India escalates firing across LoC

• India has increased the number of border skirmishes, especially along the LoC, in recent days. According to the latest incident, seven Pakistan army soldiers were killed as a result of Indian firing across LoC, according to ISPR.

Pakistan army officials, as usual, have limited themselves to condemning these attacks. India's high commissioner has been called to foreign office multiple time to record the protest. Pakistani media is also reporting the usual empty threats by the Pakistani army to India that similar future incidents would not be tolerated, or India would pay a heavy price for such actions, blah, blah, blah.

Pakistani army cowards can't take on the much stronger Indian army in a regular war. I'm confident that, in the case of a war, Pakistan would lose large sum of territories to India. All our army can do is plan another cowardly attack on India using LeT or similar organizations.

The civilian government is totally helpless. They know all well that India is too strong for Pakistani army, and if terror strikes continue inside India, the war would be imminent, and Pakistan would lose a whole lot more.

These Indian aggression are also playing very well in Indian media. Modi's graph is on the rise as a result.

Pakistani army cowards can't take on the much stronger Indian army in a regular war. I'm confident that, in the case of a war, Pakistan would lose large sum of territories to India. All our army can do is plan another cowardly attack on India using LeT or similar organizations.

Are you a Pakistani or an Indian? You must be an Indian to express your confidence with such a conviction/

• @anjaan
    My confidence is in my argument that our unprofessional army can't defeat India in a war. If you don't believe that, you are naive and clueless.
    65 war was at the best was a draw but in reality a defeat because Pakistan started something they couldn't finish.
    71 was a classic defeat.
    Lost territory in Siachen that our army couldn't take back after repeated attempts.
    Suffered another loss in Kargil with heavy causalities. Army later tried to pin it on NS.

If our army were so capable, it would have taken Kashmir by force long time ago.

As a Pakistani, I wish our army had some spine but they don't have it in them - they only run marriage halls and manage housing schemes and plots.

Remember, truth is never Indian or Pakistani.

• @Qarar said in India escalates firing across LoC:

Remember, truth is never Indian or Pakistani.

The Truth is that Pakistani army is very professional and it is a view held not by you but various defence forums/organisations of the world.

Pakistan army cannot defeat Indian army not because Pakistani army is cowards as you put it but because the ratio of the two armies is 10:1 in favour of India.

Now go back and review your comments and decide the naivety and the misplaced confidence in your argument and the choice of words.