Sunrise Group of Companies, Multan-A group of swindlers

• How the state’s law-enforcing agencies are working for the alleviation of public grievances is evident from the fact that genuine complaints against frauds, extortion, financial crimes and fleecing are gone unheard and by the time the complaints are entertained, the culprits are gone underground leaving behind nothing to trace their whereabouts.
    Despite the tall claims of federal interior minister Ch. Nisar Ali Khan, the performance of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) is somehow sluggish. I had lodged a complaint via email to FIA Complaint Cell Islamabad on 15th November 2016 against a fake company “Sunrise Group of Companies” Multan which issued an appointment letter offering me the post of director coordination for their so-called subsidy “Sunrise Oilfield Services”. During the process, one of the Board Member Mian Azeem of Baghbanpura, Lahore fraudulently obtained Rs.1.6 million from me through online banking transactions.
    I have got no response from the FIA. Then I approached the SECP, Help-desk FIA Cyber Crime (PESH-5/17) and sent the case again to FIA Complaint Cell. I also wrote a letter to Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif for help but of no avail. I have found out that I am not the only victim of this fraud as a score of other law-abiding citizen of KP, Punjab and Sindh have been cheated by this group of swindlers. The website of the company www.sunrisemul.com is still hosted posing a potential threat to the innocent people. In the UK and USA, there is a simplified process for fraud cases and the victims are properly guided and supported. The fraud cases are resolved within 36 hours unlike Pakistan where the law-abiding, taxpayers and loyal citizen are running from pillar to post to get their grievances registered with the concerned authorities.

• @faq123 dear where are you from .... I want to discuss about your case if you want share with me , munjatif@gmail.com its my email address send me email. i ll wait your response .