Lets define some roles for online Pakistani's.

• Now it is clear that, in Pakistan, one has to do things with the "force" element....if you have the "force" you will succeed and if you lack the "force" you will be a looser no matter how big your title is..example Chief Justice case.....even though he was right, he was correct, he was hard working he was tough, yet he couldnt do anything untill a "force" was to be created in the most basic manner and get a "common result"....all idealistic, all democractic, all pledges and all reasoning failed and a "force" was needed to do the right thing...

now, we the users of online forums, who are nothing but tamashbeens, and we are all united in our concern for our homeland yet we argue and bicker among themselves , shall start transforming ourselves into some form of "force" for the future of Pakistan....

I do not mean, money, I do not mean a new political party, I really do not mean any new religious leadership as well...

What I mean is that we become a watchdog type of loose group, we create a pressure group...of sorts...something like Chief Justice, who says no to all bakwas which hurts our Pakistan...

Remember my words, Zardari is a very weak person, and this is our chance to scare him and get more right decisions to be implemented and seal it with parliamentary approval...

Do you guys understand ?

For example, lets help karachi people get rid of this MQM mafia in the next 4 years, lets support Karachi people into standing up to the MQM's non public policy..and one man show.....

Mulla!

• Lets do it!

• But make a list of priorities upon which we can act

• how we can get rid of nationalistic emotions?

• we will have to come up with a departmental mind, like identify issues to deal with on a method, for example, I would like to start working on the Constitution of Pakistan, as I suspect its a plagarized and faulty, buggy document, but at the same time , issues of joblessness and forigen investment are also issues worth looking at.

So we need people who can keep eyes on these issues and create summarized statements to alert public, so that public via media can focus and get the right attention needed.

Nationalistic Emotions cannot be eliminated, they can be converted, we need to use music and games and some thing else to convert our ethnic minds into a united nationlistic mentality...becarefull to not get trapped in the hands of religious munafiqs while doing this,cause if we use music, we tend to ignore the religious youths, and if we use too much manbar we end up alienating modern youth, we need to bind these two together...

so think of converting the ethnic emotion into a national emotion....I asked Khawaja Saad Rafiq to work on this with me, but he resigned as a youth minister some months ago...

So lets find areas and people online who can always keep the eye on things and alert it in a nice professional manner!

for example, doctors on this site should keep eye on health sectors and such sectors ...

I am sure these things are being done but not done accordingly to our new ideas of pakistan..

Mulla!

• national emotion will kill us history also proved it.

• yes, if we mismanage it then only!

Mulla!

• our agencies would not allow to eliminate this gang/mafia…called MQM... becoz this is establishment’ s baby and they used them as their agents for their vested interests … anarchy, sabotage, disruption , killing and other illegal activities. MQM is fulfilling its master’s agenda not just local but external masters also. ppl of Karachi had given them mandate but not from past few years .. mqm gundas does cast their fake votes on behalf of public. If anybody or party take a stand against them or protest over their illegal actions, they kill them… a large number (uncountable) of ppl have been killed by this Nazi party. Tariq Khan from PML-N murder is a recent example of it who was very actively pursuing 12 May case investigations and eye witness of that barbarism which was demonstrated on Karachi roads.

Unfortunately our political parties always committed to their personal interests so that u can see that PPP and ANP have compromised with these gangsters and killers who had killed their party workers on May 12.. just for sake of government .

International mafia like USA and India are also supporter of this gang becoz they serve very well and fulfilling their agenda. USA ambassadors and other officials always meet city nazim Karachi which is strange.. and indicate their importance in accomplishment of US plans.

Media is also much pressurized.. They face Jaalo Gherao Mar peet and killing.. so how can they resist in front of Fascist party? and how public can protest over their activities and crimes without support of any powerful institution ?

• The idea is , on a small scale is to gather like minded people who will not take credit for social service...

a mukhlis type personality, who will not change when attention is given to the acts of kindness..

a watchdog type group of people who can identify a problem and the cause of the problem....and identify a person who can fix it....

most of the issues are on a local state level....

a watchdog type think tank of youth who are mukhlis and have a modern yet spiritual manner.....

Mulla!

• For MQM...

we need to start supporting those urdu speaking, who are willing to bring back original MQM mentality..not this current wadera-looter nexus of evil...

Mulla!

• @ Mulla, I will Inshallah very soon come up with suggestion on Health sector,education and Law and order!

I think, every one should choose a topic which he can work on it due to his background.. Then we can all post them and readjust them according to suggestion and discussions.. I would request that all suggestions and discussions should be constructive and not just sarcastic!

• I can give practical and low cost alternate suggestions on

a) Environmental issues ( i have a Bsc in environment/ chemical)

b) Information Technology for non english speaking populations (I have a masters in IT )

c) White Collar Crime investigations. ( i worked for a global bank and now doing the same for another top secret agency ;)

These are my area of work and I do not get tired working on them....and I do not want any recognition on this....:)

Mulla!

• Mashaalah Mulla... This is great!

Please copy these suggestions to our new Google group too as we need to have a record of these valubale information in case this site is down or get blocked by govt.

Regards

• i will be on the group in the evening...

Khan sab, can you convince doc shahid masood to be like micheal moore and shed some light on the bechargi of health issues in our country....really this is a good chance for you to get him to focus on real issues other then sniffing kunata of dirty politics..

Mulla!

• I think 1st and farmost..although others are very important too...but this can provide basis for others to work well...and its law and order situation in Pakistan....as soon as this will not improve...no investment can come to Pakistan...police state?we have to have good law and order and exellent policing system if we want to move ahead..this is the basic....

• khanzzz

suggest something for the law and order situation...like suggest some practical step....

identify a police office or a official who is capable of bringing forth such thought, that will be highlighted and sent to tv anchors....we will try to highlight such people who can deliver..

these wazeers are nothing but kuni-baz....

Mulla!

• I agree with the idea.... being physically not present on land limits us in many ways to contribute towards change.... I am ready to start thinking and formulating about potential solutions... we should first start by identification of the issues. As they say "half the solution lies in identifying the issue itself and getting to the root of it"

• yar bhai log pahaly aaap loog PAKISTAN tu aaonaaa, phir yee saray plan bannaa.....

• @just a pakistani... please re-read my post again..

Quote.. "I would request that all suggestions and discussions should be constructive and not just sarcastic!

• Firts, let me congratulate all Pakistanis for standingup unitedly and defeating the bad elements which have created a bad image for your great nation. No doubt, it is a first step but a giant leap for Pakistan. Entire world, particularly India, openly applauded the brave Pakistani public and it was a very impressive show.

Having said this, i appreciate the author's suggestion to create a watch dog type of pressure group to cleanup and bring some discipline in the political leadership. Every kind of criticism, including the non-stop bad mouthing by Indian media has created some sense of shame in the corrupt leadership of Pakistan. This is what i use to suggest very often. Certain things which you can not openly criticise, you have to indirectly use Indian media to do this dirty job. Be smart.

Some people may say that we do not need any advice or best wishes from any Indian and let them first cleanup their own mess. Frankly, as an Indian Muslim, i feel very happy when the world applauds Pakistan as a great nation as much as India.

Both nations should get out of the mutual hate cycle and jointly work to bring peace and prosperity for 1.7 billion people of the subcontinent. Peace and God bless.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.