Is the SWAT video of Taliban spanking a girl fake? 2 opinions by IJay

• Is the video of Taliban spanking a girl fake?

1st opinion:

this video is not a mobile video

its a spy cam..check the focus of the camera and stability

mobile videos always shaking while shooting

some one very near or close to taliban is involved in this sting operation.This video was control remotely by some one else away from actual scene.

If you have hawk eye like me :) you can easily observe that crowd feet were only visible in this whole video.Hats off to this camera man how perfectly he made this video in such a tense environment surrounded by talibans.

whenever you make any video with mobile phone or even with handycam you can not filter background noise but congratulations to sound editor of this video we didnt hear any thing in the background with so many people arround it only female voice and one male voice ,whip sound.

All faces were deliberately blurred so you can not identify them specially MR TALIBAN the whipper

Noway you can have so much sound clarity with mobile phone video

2nd opinion:

Ths video is captured by Talibans with video camera !

If my first opinion is right then media must explain to the people of pakistan then how can they release a video without any authentication .Its pakistani media responsibility to expose those planned this scam and tried to defame islam and pakistan.The only punishment i demand for this crime is death penalty becuase whoever responsible for scam is enemy of pakistan

If my second opinion is true again media and government responsibility to inform people of pakistan about video source and present eye witnesses of this incident so those who did this crime must be brought to justice.

Now its our responsibility as citizen of pakistan and follower of islam that we should expose the real culprits anyway or the other.

Justice must be done!

• WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FLOOD THIS PLACE WITH YOUR USEEEEEEELESSS POSTS? WHY CAN'T YOU STICK TO THE SAME THREAD? YOU HAVE SHARED THESE PEARL OF WISDOM ALREADY IN ANOTHER THREAD.

• Rather then calling it 'fake' i would call it 'staged'. The actual flogging might have taken place earlier(as Raheemullah Yousafzai's report points out that taliban regularly do flog 'evil doers') and this video was just staged to depict the flogging by the video producer later on after listening the stories about flogging.

As for your observation about this video,well it was released to media by Samar Minallah so you shouldn't be surprised,after all she must be good at video editing n stuff as she is a documentary maker herself.

http://tinyurl.com/samarminallah

• I posted my views on the same day i saw this video first time. read here

http://x.pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic.php?id=3820

this was what i wrote:

Some interesting observation about todays video.

1- This video is made in summer because the clothes people are wearing are not enough in winter. Swat is quite cold, what is the motive behind this that video was released in march when it was made in summer

2- All the people standing and watching this shameful act are standing at a fair distance in a circle but the person who is making video is quite near to them and the best thing is HIS ANGLE from which he is making video. This is aperfect angle from which a video could be made. From all other three angles the video would never be so clear.

3- This clearly shows that the video was made with the consent of taliban, which also indicate that they are using this video for to fullfil their purposes and our ChO***s are thinking that they are looking genius by talking on the rights of the women.

There is one more point and that is the angle from which this video is made, this was the best available angle and from all the other three angles it could never be so clear. This was the best angle so i am sure that these taliban themselves made this video

• mR PERVEZ MUSHARRAF after dictating pakistan for 8 years now decided to dictate in pkpolitics too...No Mr this democracy its is my right to start any post i want and any time i want..this called freedom of speech ..but i dont think a dictator like will ever going to understand it

• ASKING FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND YOU WERE THE AUTHOR OF THIS POSTING,.. "DEAR ADMIN PLEASE PROVIDE MODERATION CONTROLS FOR NEW POST OWNERS"

SO THAT YOU CAN STOP OTHERS FROM FREEDOM OF SPEECH? HA!

• PM

again u twisted my comments you pasted half truth also explained why i want those control...this is bad first read full comments then blame

• This is how taliban supported always defense them ,We always deny first ,If it is accpeted by them then we become quite ,This vedo was real but "defender of taliban " will always fight for it .

This incident is 1 of thousands insidend happened in Sawat ,and its their daily work .

A brelvi Peer was killied by taliban then he was burried ,after that taliban open his grave took his body and hang in the public front of thousand people .

If spy camera would provide to people of sawat then we would see these kind of video every day

• nETENG

At this moment we are only discussing the authenticity of this video eVEN MQM observed black day all over pakistan on this incidence we need identify who is behind this scam

• This is for taliban supporters and their "Media lawers"

http://jang.com.pk/jang/apr2009-daily/07-04-2009/col2.htm

• net

have you read this whole article ....iam the one who posted this video on this forum but if people raises objection dont you think its my responsibility to bring truth to you people.i hate talibans! believe me! i have no soft corner for them but as i said earlier its about authenticity that kamran khan also said on GEO TV last night t if some one released this video on media and promoted it then it is his responsibility to confirm its authenticty too tahts i am doing right now.As i said with good observation,experience and analytical skills i have disected this video and raised some question now its up to those people who produced this video to answer our queries otherwise it would be very difficult to accept this video as real one

• The purpose of the video is achieved because despite of all these valid points raised by Ijay and others we are still discussing it leaving all other issues vita & crucial issues behind, which I believe should be the center of our discussions and with such gravity .i.e. Visit of two US satins to Islamabad, Drone attacks, Economic situation, Demon-crazy/Elitocracy, NRO, Security situation, Blasts, Alternative system to Elitocracy etc etc.

TO me it was just a diversion and nothing else in which they have been successful!!!!

Regards

• @Revivalist

Do you like to live in the west or fata ??

• I am surprised that Ijay in his "good Observation" skills FAIL to observe that there was an actual Girl in that video who was flogged by Talibaan! PERIOD

It doesn't Matter if this video was recoreded, a week ago, a month ago or an year ago. Wrong is Wrong and it should be condemn regardless who commited this crime.

• for those who are trying hard to prove that this video is wrong. do you have any proofs? ok lets suppose it is fake, then one question.

what do you think taliban have not done that? what about those videos on net as well where they have claimed responsibility for suicide attacks. they were fake as well? what about vdos where they but throats on roads and then drag in the streets of market? they were fake as well? what about the vdos where muslim khan claimed he himself has blown away more than 100 schools? and what about the vdo of press conference of muslim khan where first he said it happened in swat before amn muaahida, then he explained the electrician entered into house of girl and after whipping their nikah was also read. then he also claimed we used to whip girls inside char dewari this time there was no char dewari ( god knows why ) so it was done in open air theatre. then he said no it is not done in swat. then changed his opinion that it is to sabotage the amn muaahida.

what the hell? ok the vdo is fake but what about the other thousands cliams of taliban of suicide attack and barbaric act. and those who says IK never supported taliban, he said in Dr. Danish prog very boldly, taliban are not doing this.

where are we going? it is intresting the killer claimed himself that he is killer and we are full of people who started doing their wakalat.

• Khan & waqar

we are only discussing this video which created havoc in pakistan defamed islam and pakistan.i need to know who did this? instead of giving importance to my observations you dragging other issues taliban atrocities i firmly said i am noy taliban sympathizer but i need to know hidden truth about this video.you guys are not understanding the seriousness of this incidence if true it would open doors for foriegn invaders to attack pakistan.we need to expose this conspiracy.

Khan people of pakistan are so poor if you offer 50$ to any woman she would accept 100 lashes on her back! so your arguement about real woman is very weak.

Read my observations first then decide !1st opinion:

this video is not a mobile video

its a spy cam..check the focus of the camera and stability

mobile videos always shaking while shooting

some one very near or close to taliban is involved in this sting operation.This video was control remotely by some one else away from actual scene.

If you have hawk eye like me :) you can easily observe that crowd feet were only visible in this whole video.Hats off to this camera man how perfectly he made this video in such a tense environment surrounded by talibans.

whenever you make any video with mobile phone or even with handycam you can not filter background noise but congratulations to sound editor of this video we didnt hear any thing in the background with so many people arround it only female voice and one male voice ,whip sound.

All faces were deliberately blurred so you can not identify them specially MR TALIBAN the whipper

Noway you can have so much sound clarity with mobile phone video

• The point is the timing of the release of the video and so much media focus on it shows that the government is trying to divert people from the real issues. Why are you guys not discussing Lahore incident and expose government for his shameless and senseless reaction to such serious issue?

I also want you guys to discuss drone attacks which are KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANSE OF PAKISTAN and not just lashing them. I would repeat, who so ever is doing this are not following Islam the way people in Baluchistan and sindh, are punishing women’s inhumanly. But I must say the government is partner is all these crimes taking place against the innocent people of Pakistan with US. The government is only busy fighting US war and scoring political points against each other. They have pushed Pakistan on the verge of destruction.

We need to discuss the solution and the real cause of all these problems and not just focus on the symptoms.

Regards

• Ijay:

..."people of pakistan are so poor if you offer 50$ to any woman she would accept 100 lashes on her back!"...

Are you serious???

Would you like to test your statement out in the rural areas and ask women if they would accept lashes for $50?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THE POOR?

THE RURAL AREAS?

ANSWER THESE 2 QUESTS PLEASE, I WOULD LIKE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE VIEWS AND FEELINGS OF THE RURAL PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF YOUR "OBSERVATIONS"...

Your 'observations' are crass and devoid of the crux of the issue, i.e,

..."It doesn't Matter if this video was recorded, a week ago, a month ago or a year ago. Wrong is Wrong and it should be condemned regardless who committed this crime"... (Khan)

• yes oriel

you talking abut lashes on back in public they would sell their virginity for this amount there so many red lights area n pakistan i don,t know why u r so surprised?

for 10k pkrs you can see nude mujra in weddings in punjab

• Very soon some Lal Bhujakars at the Forum will come up with a claim that the video about murder of BB, the operation at hte lal masjid, the murder of Denial Pearl, the firing at the Sri Lanka Cricket Team

was all fake, dramatized and fabricated at a Movie Sutdio.

No such incident ever took place.

This reflects the intellectual caliber of the scholars at the discussion forums of Pakistan.

What should be condemned is being protected and covered up.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.