Javed Sheikh ji...can you

• JS sab, can you do for us a quick comparative analysis between

conditions leading to fall of dhaka and current conditions of NWFP ?

what percentage of the events are "identical" ?

Mulla!

• While you already have a result in your mind, so you are searching strength for your result, isn't it mulla?

Master Js will happily provide such materials, BUT what such comparative leads to? What result you already have?

raheb

• Dear Mulla Nafs e Zakkyia,

First Please read my article, published by the 'Jang' Lahore on July 3, 1987.

About the future development or anticipated geographical changes in the region, my next article is within the process.

Thanks.

Here is my article:

http://www.geocities.com/sheikh.javed/bangladesh.jpg

• Raheb:

I am trying to put 2+2 together so I can peek into the future...

I am trying to assess the secret hand and the secret hidden force behind the current situations, cause I have a gut feeling that we are being led into a similar situation....

I heard on the talk shows that "writ of government" was a major theme during the break up of Pakistan part1, and now again it seems the same book is being followed, so in the light of these feelings, I ask our elders to show us and help us confirm the kanjar pan being played out...

this time I want to stop it from happening along with catching the kanjars....

Mulla!

• @Shiekh sahib,

really good article.

• Just want to add my stupid comments :)

One different is Jsmaat Islam Jihad

in 70s

Jihad was against those who breaks the Pakistani law ,protest against pakistan was against ISlam

JI made "Lashkers " called Albader and Ashams against the awami league and fought with Pakistani Army ,10,000 JI worker Killed ,That time asking for "bangladesh" was a Kalma-e-Kufr so Jihad became farz cording to JI fatwa .You can find a book "albadr " in Jamaat Libraries but now JI hiding these books and dp not talk about this issue .

Now

JI is against Pakistani army ,opposing Lashkers ,Supporting state within state by taliban , same situation with Baluchistan .

the Jihad in 1971 had different theory then todays

• Netengr: astaghfirulla, your comments are never stupid...you are doing such a good job and I am happy to see that you have "understood" the reality of our religion and modern template of our religion in the hands of batil supported beardo' mafia...

you should specialize on this topic seriously, read every thing on these secretive societies in islam in the next 6 to 8 months and in the near future if we need an expert on Islamic political parties we can always call you to give a talk, if you can talk publicly or post online material in this regard, I am not sure how old you are but I am very internally happy that you know what I know...

please post more about these actors and their deeds in destroying us from inside out!

Mulla!

• Mulla Thanks for your kind words ,I am just a teen age boy :) 32 year old :) .We need actually Mulla to fight against Mullas because this virus has spread deep inside .If some one will talk on "islam and terrorism " in Pakistan publicly he has to secure his family first .Khair

here is some more information what was the Jihad of Jamaat islami in 1971 .Lashiker ,terrorsim ,killings of bangali muslims ,That time JI with the army ,this time it is askingarmy to withdraw ,that time they were killings who ever is against pakistan and that of Jihad ,Today they are supporting Taliban and criticizing Army .its all about power ,Jabhi Allah nay inhain hamesha Zaleel kiya hay .

Jamaat-e-Islami, which on Tuesday once again denied to the Election Commission its anti-liberation role during the 1971 War of Independence, had many of its top leaders among the Razakar members surrendering along with the Pakistan occupation forces on December 16, 1971.

Present Jamaat chief Motiur Rahman Nizami was the chief of Al-Badr, one of the two wings of the Army of Razakars that worked for the Pakistan armed forces to eliminate freedom fighters.

The then Pakistan government formed the Army of Razakars as a civil armed force dominated by Jamaat men.

According to the historic document of surrender, the Razakars also conceded defeat in the country’s Liberation War along with the Pakistan armed forces.

“…This surrender includes all Pakistan land, air, and naval forces as also all paramilitary forces and civil armed forces,” says the instrument of surrender signed between the chiefs of the Pakistan occupation forces and the Indian and Bangladesh liberation forces.

Other civil armed forces that worked against the Liberation War include the Mujhids and the West and East Pakistan police, according to the account of events chronicled by Lt Gen AAK Niazi, who led the Pakistan occupation forces as the chief of Eastern Command of the Pakistan Army in 1971.

Due to their involvement in the anti-liberation activities, Jamaat was constitutionally banned after the country’s independence and many Jamaat leaders had to face trial on charges of war crimes.

However, the trial was blocked and the anti-liberation forces were rehabilitated politically following the bloody changeover of power on August 15, 1975.

With the demands for the trial of war criminals and barring anti-Liberation War organisations from contesting elections getting momentum again over the last few months, Jamaat has started denying its role against the country’s independence.

Most political parties that have sat with the Election Commission (EC) for electoral reform talks opined that Jamaat cannot be registered as a parliamentary party in independent Bangladesh.

The Jamaat delegation on Tuesday embarked on a tirade against the EC and accused it of stepping beyond its jurisdiction by responding to the demand for barring war criminals from polls.

Jamaat termed the demand for not registering it with the EC “disgusting” and claimed that the accusations against it are “completely imaginary”.

Earlier on October 25 last year, after the first round of electoral reform talks with the EC, Jamaat Secretary General Ali Ahsan Mohammad Mojahid said they did not work against the Liberation War in 1971 and that there is no war criminal in the country.

But accounts of Niazi, whom the Jamaat wholeheartedly supported in eliminating freedom fighters in 1971, render the Jamaat claim untrue.

Niazi in his book ”The Betrayal of East Pakistan” has categorically said the Army of Razakars was formed by the Pakistan government to fight against the liberation forces.

Niazi also describes the formation of the Razakars, training and procurement of weapons and other logistics for them and deployment of the paramilitary vigilante force.

In his book, he says Jamaat-e-Islami, Nizam-i-Islam Party and several factions of Muslim League were known as rightist political parties at the time and the Army of Razakars was formed with the men recruited from these parties.

Military schools were set up to train the Razakars and a separate Razakars Directorate was established. The Razakars were provided with machine guns, sten guns and intelligence against Bangalee freedom fighters, their supporters and sympathisers.

“Seventy percent of the target ceiling, of 50,000 Razakars spread over all the districts of the province, was achieved. Battle schools were established to train Razakar platoon and company commanders. To provide an effective command structure to this organisation, about sixty young officers were selected to be appointed as Razakar Group Commanders,” Niazi says.

In fact, Jamaat’s dominance in the paramilitary force annoyed other parties.

Maj Siddiq Salik, who was the public relations officer of the then Eastern Command of Pakistan Army and worked closely with Niazi in 1971, in his book “Witness to Surrender” says in September 1971 a political delegation from West Pakistan complained to Niazi that he had raised an army dominated by Jamaat men.

“The General called me to his office and said: From now on, you will call the Razakars–Al-Badr and Al-Shams–to give the impression that they do not belong to one single party,” Salik writes.

Those who came forward to form the Army of Razakars were the rightists like Khwaza Khairuddin of Council Muslim League, Fazlul Qader Chaudhry of Convention Muslim League, Khan Sobur A Khan of Muslim League Qayyum, Prof Golam Azam of Jamaat-e-Islami and Maulvi Farid Ahmed of Nizam-i-Islam Party, Salik adds.

He observes that the Jamaat leaders collaborated with the Pakistan army “not only to advance their ideals of Pakistan as an Islamic state, but also to wreak vengeance on people they were at enmity with”.

Jamaat leaders Golam Azam, Abbas Ali Khan, Motiur Rahman Nizami and Ali Ahsan Mohammad Mojahid launched a countrywide campaign urging youths to join the Razakars, Al-Badr, and the Al-Shams to resist the liberation forces of Bangladesh. The then home ministry also sent reports to West Pakistan about the activities of these forces in favour of the Pakistan occupation forces.

Pleased with their performance, Niazi dedicated his book to the Razakars and Mujahids of East Pakistan along with the members of the armed forces, civil armed forces, civilian officers and the West Pakistan police, saying they “strove hard, made supreme sacrifices and suffered humiliation to keep Pakistan united”.

EXCERPTS FROM THE INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER

The instrument of surrender signed in Dhaka on December 16, 1971 says, “The Pakistan Eastern Command agree to surrender all Pakistan Armed Forces in Bangladesh to Lieutenant-General Jagjit Singh Aurora, General Officer Commanding in Chief of the Indian and Bangladesh forces in the Eastern Theatre. This surrender includes all Pakistan land, air, and naval forces as also all para-military forces and civil armed forces. The forces will lay down their arms and surrender at the places where they are currently located to the nearest regular troops under the Command of Lieutenant-General Jagjit Singh Aurora.”

Lt Gen Jagjit Singh Aurora, general officer commanding in chief of the Indian and Bangladesh forces, and Lt Gen AAK Niazi, chief martial law administrator Zone-B and commander of Eastern Command of Pakistan Army, signed the instrument of surrender.