Nizam ADAL SIGNS BY ZARDARI-

• SLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari has signed Nizam-e-Adl Regulation 2009 after it was approved with majority by the Parliament, Senior Minister Bashir Ahmed Bilour said on Monday.

Spokesman of the President, Farhatullah Babar confirmed the President’s signing of the regulation.

Earlier, the National Assembly passed the resolution with majority in support of Nizam-e-Adl Regulation 2009 for implementation of Shariah in Malakand Division.

The resolution recommends approving of Nizam-e-Adl Regulation by President Asif Ali Zardari.

Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani speaking on the occasion said the Parliament was taken into confidence in the above matter and added: “We respect the mandate of the provincial government and congratulate the people.”

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) representatives sat on the fence.

The Prime Minster at the time of presenting the Regulation before the Parliament said Asfandyar Wali and Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman had been taken into confidence.

Awami National Party (ANP) had protested on tabling of the Regulation 2009 at the Parliament.

Federal Minister for Parliamentary Affairs presented Nizam-e-Adl Regulation 2009.

• one should ask Zardari ...

is the same SIGNATURE he has done on all the agreements with other political parties?

• why you always critisized zardari and PPP

• why u always expect me to side a bad decision?

just to prove myself a neutral person?

• why bAD!

• action can be right or wrong.

possibilities exist on both ends .

but SIGNATORY has been proved BAD very BAD in keeping his promises even after signing a document.

• forget past plz... move forward

• tell that to your favorite party too.

they are still selling their past QURBANIS.

• yes becoz they did sacrfice...but we have to move forward..forget NRO, SAUDIA EXILE lets start new chapter...

bury the past forever

• i am ready for that ....

but the problem is that

PPP would be buried in the same grave in which we bury the past ............

as at PRESENT they are doing nothing.

future is nothing as it seems.

whole party is standing on past.

we can afford to bury the past......

but ur party wont afford it.

• Beenai you can only wish

PPP will be here forever....

pepole like U predicted this after Murder of zulfiqar ali bhutto we are still here...symbol of federation no one

can remove PPP from pakistan ....ZINDA HAI BHUTTO ZIND HAI

• @Ijay,

i salute to your optimism....

as you can see all the Bhuttos lying in the larkana graveyard along with their philosophy...

and party has been hijacked by Zardaris ..........

• no bhuttoism still alive who said its burried in larkana

• Bhuttoism was died the day BB striked a deal with a dictator called Mush in Abu Dhabi.

as the basic philosophy of Bhuttoism was against martial law and anti dictatorship.

• WHEN hOLY PROPHET(PBUH) MADE DEAL WITH KUUFAR MAKKAH DID HE FINISH ISLAM(NAUZUBILLAH)? PEOPLE like you at that time critisized him but he ignored them politics is not black and white it has many colors in it .. :)

• Its about long term goals...not short terms

you can't become politician by reading books

• If we forget zerdari's past ,after BB death he played a very positive role I guess ,He is not acceptable for all parties ,he is using parliment for any resolution ,He restored a judges ....

Atleast he took responsibility not like Qazi and Imran who always protest .

• i am impressed.

your love to your leader can reach to that level to compare her with Holy Prophet PBUH...........

she was no way in any of comparison with Rasool Allah .

no2. example is totally wrong.

Prophet did the agreement for the sake of muslims not for himself of his own family members .

Prophet did not make a secret deal ...it was open and he never denied of that deal ...coz his intentions were crystal clear.

as oppose to BB...who was keep denying the fact that she has stroked such a deal.

• @Ijay,

u cant become a politician by reading books.

thats why i read newspaper.

so i can become a well aware citizen.

not like you ...who lives in past .

• No i am a die hard supporter