TOOTAY TOOTAY GA PAKISTAN TOOTAY GA, ,DEATH TO PAKISTAN..WELLDONE BALOCHISTAN

• Balochistan Watch-FLAG IS READY,NATIONAL ANTHEM IS READY WE ARE STILL SLEEPING ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSAtZetC1So&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E3K2hHaD3U&feature=related

• check their URDU....HM I AM IMPRESSED...is this kashmir? no turbat Baluchistan...o forget this dont worry lets listen to our masters....SWAT...BUNER SHARIAH ..yes very important lets forget this time bomb or volcano who is about to erupt no lets play shariah shariah..send forces to swat ...Baluchistan don worry ..INDIA is doing..No no...is this we called insurgency...NO NO

Long march movement MQM...anti sindh slogans lets condemn PML-N what about these people No just ignore them this slogans are against pakistan..not sindh so don't worry..

MR KHURRAm you talked about silence of the lamb please write one more article about balochistannn. i give line ..Silence before the deadly storm...are we still sleeping yes yes....lets play taliban

taliban...PAKISTAN GO TO HELL..:o)

• Dudes keep playing taliban taliban that's our enemies want us to do they liberate Balochistan...don worry...Pakistan life line or backbone going no problem but we must control swat..:0) great intellectuals,observers analyst,well wishers of pakistan...open your eyes before you say..we have lost once again!

• KHUDA NAKHAUASTA...

IF This happen .

PPP would repeat its legacy of breaking Pakistan.

• why beenai are still in doubts.

flag ready national anthem ready forces ready

you cant take pakistani flag there and you still think pakistan khuda nakhuwasita..

wake up pakistanis the real danger is baluchistan talibans are not in a position to break this country but BLA certainly can do this in months time..Now i demand time for action use of full force against BLA terrorists

• Allah mulk ko bachay ....PPP ki aadat tu mulk torrna hi hay.

• @Beenai

So whats happening in Balochistan is because of PPP...right?

• not coz of PPP ...

but PPP has failed to over come the crisis

to give due importance to the issue

to give serious solution to the situation

• we were singing dosti dosti with india and they were busy in cutting our roots in balochistan....

can any shed light ...why all anti pakistan slogans in urdu?

even if you hear anti pakistani speeches..all in urdu...

point to be noted my readers...urdu is the only language people can understand in 4 provinces,,,hmmm so these speeches and slogans not outside world but for pakistanis

to spread this fire of regionalism all over pakistan..

hmm...still sleeping..have a nice sleep :o)

• who can sleep when the DAKUs of your nations becomes your guards?

• !

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.