If I was a sucide bomber!

• So, if I was a sucide bomber, where would I like to blow myself!

Ladies and Gentleman!

We have a winner here...

It will be @any saudi Immigration desk!!!

Don't ask me but they are not "Humans" forget abt them being Muslims!!!

• Khan you mean the inbred munnfiq al khaanzeer al haram brothers and pimps sodomite of america>>Good choice.We want Beace..Pakistanis yaa miskeen brown negros..

• shabash migel sab ko galiaan do because they are not islamic like you.. aur gandi gandi galiyaan do shabash carry on....jo jo kafir hai wo ...... hai aur jo kafir ka yaar hai wo .... ..... ..... hai

isi tarah islam pheelay ga shabash

• Khan Sahib... kia lal rung ke passport honey ke bad bhi aap ke b-izati ke Saudies ney....unko crown nazar nhi aya kia?

Jab tak Green card or pakistani passport tha.... i used to get same treatment.... Ab Blue passport ka karishma hey ke bari izat melti hey UAE, SArab etc...

• @expak.

Its not the treatment towards me cuz I was too arrogant for those bastards! It was the treatment of pakistanis which pissed me off specially the labour class and they take all shit cuz they are used 2!

Also saudi's are treated like angels and pakistanis like shit! People like us are treated better but its entirely due to the colour of our passports!

• Saudis are under influence of US masters .

and they treat their islamic brothers of Pakistan just as they have been treated at JF KENNEDY air port.

getting a blue or red passport is an easy solution ...

and getting respect on the GREEN passport is a long term solution which required a lot of struggle .

• Non allinged??IN Dubai the SHEIKHS AL HARAM UL MUNAFIQ USE YOUNG BENGALI BOYS FOR CAMEL RIDING FOR THEIR PLEASURE..ALL SIX CRIMINAL ARAB GULF COUNCIL COUNTRIES ARE AMERICAN AGENTS..THEY DESERVE CURSES PERIOD.OK