UNFORGIVEABLE CRIMES COMMITED BY A MUSLIM NATION CALLED-PAKISTAN

• ALLAH NEVER FORGIVE THOSE NATIONS WHO CROSSED THEIR LIMITS

WE AS A NATION :

CHANGED LAWS OF HUDUD ALLAH FROM OUR CONSTITUTION TO PLEASE FOREIGNERS.YES THERE WERE FLAWS IN THAT LAW AND I DO AGREE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES USED IT IN PAST IT FOR EXPLOITATION BUT INSTEAD OF MAKE IT TRANSPERENT WE REVOKED IT COMPLETELY.IT WAS REVOKED BY CONSTITUTION ASSEMBLY OF A COUNTRY CALLED ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN!

2ND UNFORGIVEABLE CRIME:

WE KILLED AS PER HAZRAT MUSHARRAF "93 PEOPLE DURING LAL MASJID OPERATION" BUT AS PER EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT AND ARMY PERSONNEL WHO TOOK PART THAT OPERATION DEATH TOLL WAS QUITE HIGH CONTRADICTING BABA MUSH CLAIMS.

WE KILLED SO CALLED -93 PEOPLE ICLUDING 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF MOULANA ABDUL AZIZ WHO DIED BECUASE OF SUFFOCATION DUE TO SMOKE GRENADES.THE ROOF OF LAL MASJID WAS FILLED WITH BULLET HOLES.

DO YOU THINK ALLAH WILL FORGIVE THESE CRIME AS I SAID IN MY STARTING REMARK ALLAH HATES THOSE WHO CROSSED LIMITS.

WE HAVE TO PAY THIS PRICE.PRICE OF OUR CRIMES COMMITED BY US AS A MUSLIM NATION.WE CREATED THIS PIECE OF LAND FOR ISLAM 40M MUSLIMS SACRIFICIED THEIR LIVES FOR THIS SLOGAN "PAKISTAN KA MATLAB KI LA ILA HA ILALAH".WE HAVE CHEATED ALLAH AFTER ITS CREATION.

AS A NATION WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES WE CONSIDER OURSELVES SO POWERFUL THAT WE NEVER ASKED FOR HIS FORGIVENESS.

I JUST WANT TO CLOSE THIS POST BY THESE FEW LINES:

kis moon sey un ko manzil_e_maqsood chaheay

jo deen deen kartey hain aur soodh chaeay

Iman ka bhi hum ney tamasha bana dia

matlab ka deen marzi ka mabood chaheay.

kuch dushmanoon ko bhi berh key galey sey tu laga

kuch doostoon key wastey barood chaheay

• Lal Masjid operation was a necessity. ask the locals of Islamabad how much they and the whole nation were calling for operation.

Also media was tired of negotiating with your hero Ghazi with no result.

People who keep klashinkovs missiles in mosques should be dealth with harshly and made an example.

AND Pakistan's crimes started a long time ago when the establishment did not care about East Pakistanis mothers getting raped!

• quadkamazar

no local called for operation ask G6-4 resident if the hate lal masjid so much why painted red again after operation

AS you are given explanation of necessity do you think your current situation is not reflecting that your explanation got rejected in front of ALLAH and now you serving punishment he decided for you.

• Which are Forgiveable crimes mr. ijay?

raheb

• First think unforgivable!

• the locals if Islamabad did not like what was going on in Lal Masjid, atleast the ones i have talked to.

Ghazi was preaching a Talibanized view of Islam and moderates of Islamabad stopped going to LalMAsjid.

Infact, most of the people who were inside LalMAsjid during operation were not even Islamabad locals.

So IJAY, crime deserves punishment,

so does LalMasjid fake mullahs who supported kidnapping and torture.

• @crime deserves punishment,

@quaidkamazar,

as a MQM supporter do u really believe so?

its a breaking news for us....

• yesss I really believe so,

infact, that is why I am a MQM supporter, to fight the crimes.

some people thought they could get away crushing urduspeakering ethnicity of Pakistan.

• its not only about urduspeakers now,

it has transformed into struggle for the masses now.

• @quaidkamazar sahib,

could u please tell us how many of mohajir huquq (rights not RIOTS) u ppl manage to get out of this MQM struggle?

• lal masjid was criminal im happy they took care of the rascals. and i tell you i dont miss the rascals at all. it was good riddance to rotton rubbish.

end of story.

the law is the law. obey it or pay the price.

• larki

totally agreed with this line "law is the law obey it or pray the price" but when you broke the LAW OF ALLAH what you expect afterwords..! i hope you know the answer. :)

• quite a few beenai sir,

in fact MQM movement of the past has shown that no matter what happens, urduspeakers will not bow down to injustice. They have made a point to the whole country to not ignore this 5th nationality.

MQM has given us a voice in Pakistan which before never existed and people took advantage of that.

the main right mqm gave is that people think billions times before doing open racism with an urduspeaker now, atleast in Karachi because they know these people have a voice.

And I would like to repeat that MQM is past urduspeakers now, It is MUTTAHIDA quami movement for masses of downtrodden Pakistanis. It has revolutionary political ideas of middle class emergence.

• @quaidkamazar sahib,

these are all unfortunately turned out to be negatives for us karacties and urdu speaking ppl...

as MQM took the path of terror ,bhatta ,dhonse ,dhandlee and ghundaism ...

so ppl assocaite all the well educated urdu speaking doctors,engineers,lawyers ,professors ,marketers ,businessmen and writers as Ghunda party supporters ...even they are Shareef and has got nothing to do with the ghunda gardi of MQM..........

on the other hand ..

ethnic violence has reached to its peak after that

nowawadays .

we poor karacties are facing bad riots and law n order due to pathan and MQM clashes............

is that the kind of rights ?

urdu speaking or any community would want to ENJOY?

• Lal Masjid unfortunately become an incubator and a feeding ground for the Taliban-Version of Islamists. I personally dont even consider the lal-masjid jihadists muslims because even the prophet was tolerant to his nonmuslim neighbors during the Jaahilia times when wine was more common than water. The Lal masjid pee-brains thought they are god's gift to Islamabad and they started being violent towards anything/anyone they found unislamic. Its sad that not all of them were killed during the operation. What hurts even more is the leader of the klan, Abdul Aziz (The burqa runaway bride), has been released.

• quaidkamazar

is shariat mohammadi what your ALTAF BHAI approves allowed you to collect skins during eid al adha by force and if some one refused for advanced booking you gunned down his animal ! this happened to one my relative who lives in north karachi.plz reply

• shasherwani

as you became judge and declared them infidels without proving any crimes and killed them it means your are declaring yourself as A GOD.As musharrfad "BHAR AJAEN WURNA ME ABHI BOLTA HOON KE MARE JAEN GAI" now reply of this attitude i want to give from quran SURAH MAIDA and i quote

"O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the way of Allah, and never fearing the blame of the blamers"

i hope this is the best answer

• Ijay?!

No it wasn't even an answer.

and No your "ayyat" (typo fixed after the fundoo corrected me) wasn't even relevant to what I was saying. Why? because I dont think a mosque should have AK47s. I dont believe a mosque has the right to kidnap innocent civlians (innocent till proven guilty is what every religion says!). Basically, the lal masjid bamboos were't muslims. Killing them is as legal as killing a mad dog who becomes a threat to you and your family.

I am not a Musharraf supporter. Just because I am against fundoo mullas doesnt make me a Musharraf supporter. But then again, thats what all fundoos like you assume. :)

Peace!

• you have not read my post and called it hadedth pitty on you don't find the difference between word of ALLAH and words of his messanger (PBUH) i specifically mentioned word SURAH MAIDA.have you ever read Quran in your whole life..where did i say i am supporting Mullah what is the meaning of my post

there are certain lines which we never crossed as follower of ISLAM and As a pakistani nation we have crossed those limits and now paying the price as Allah said in his Holy book that He hates those who crossed their limits and punish them.

Please read full post before giving any comments i think,research and confirm then post my comments here not like many users who just type whatever they want in blank white box Called REPLY

• Blah blah blah...typo fixed read my post again.. get angry!!

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.