WESTERN MEDIA IS BUILDING CASE AGAINST PAKISTAN JUST LIKE IRAQ BEFORE INVASION

• PAKISTANI MEDIA-TRAITORS OF PAKISTAN

Western Media are criticizing and raising question about existence of pakistan on daily basis.I have not seen any PAKISTANI PRINT AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA countering them just they

did when INDIAN media attacked PAKSITAN after 26/11

Our patriotism is only for INDIA.We cant fight this propaganda war or in other words psychological war against

PAKISTAN and people of pakistan.

PEOPLE OF PAKSITAN PLEASE! ASK THIS QUESTION TO ALL THESE SO CALLED INDEPENDENT ELECTRONIC MEDIA OF PAKISTAN.

WHO ARE SO INTERESTED IN COVERING OUR ENEMY "INDIA" IPL and ELECTIONS but not all bother about what who western print and electronic media saying about existence of pakistan!

WAKE UP MR MEDIA! ITS YOU DUTY TO GUIDE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN

OR YOU CAN ONLY FIGHT FOR LOCAL ISSUES ..

WE SAW FLOGGING Video on every channel and after this long talk shows about fake video even heard insulting comments to islam and shariah but NO A SINGLE PROGRAM ON OUR INNOCENT BROTHERS WHO WERE DETAINED UK GOVERNMENT AND NOW READY TO BE DEPORTED AFTER NO EVIDENCE WAS FOUND AGAINST THEM

SHAME ON YOU GEO,AAJ,SAMA,DUNYA,DAWN NEWS

• western media is actually doing more than that........

western media has created Taliban and made it a HAWWA .

now all guns are directed towards the ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY equipped WITH NUCLEAR ARMS.

• We should focus on our weaknesses and try to fill up gaps. This is more important rather than to curse western media.. They doing their jobs ... we have to do our job….. I think this is a practical solution

• and in doing that ..............

we first need to get rid off black sheeps of media .like

Khas Khas Black sheeps as /////

Salman Taseer Ghunday e punjab ,owner of world call cable network and Business plus channel

Najam Sethi of Friday Times

Jasmeen Malik the personal favorite of Salman Taseer & Zardari for unknown reasons

2. in second step we need to get rid off DUMBOS of media

Khas Khas Dumbos are

Javed Malik of ARY

PJ Mir of ARY

Faeza Dawood of ARY

Dr Danish of ARY

• LOL

thus ARYoneworld is Dumbos shop:)

• smugglers cant stand an employee with brain .

thats the reason ,why they have got rid off Kashif Abbasi.

• thats right they are building a case,

DONT LET THEM

wipe Taliban off the map is the solution so hard!

• quaidkamazaar

Can u plz forward the recipe to wipe up Taliban?

beenai

yes smugglers management is more happy with dumbos .. KA was problem child of this channel so now they r chill..

• yeahhh aristotle,

the recipe is all Pakistanis agree that Taliban should be wiped out.

Until and unless we have Taliban sympathizers and lazy Pakistanis who like to watch their country get invaded by fake mullahs, then dont expect anything.

There has to be a unanimous agreement to wipe Taliban out which is not there.

Have a careful operation and give Kayani freedom to do what he wants.

Right now corrupt civilians are limiting Kayani.

• recipe start from the point where first u install taliban than make a plan to uninstall them with full force.

• quidkamazar

if we allow kiyani to wipe out taliban you knwo what going to happen next

You father of all human rights MR USA will blame us of pashtun genocide and do what india did for bangalis and USA did for Kurds.

You only see things from ALTAF BHAI vision and try to think from your own brain

• quadkamazar read my post revenge by geography

• Corrupt civilians????????? Would u like to give a few names?

But i am glad to know that mqm lovers r familiar abt the word of corrupt :)

OK, now back to topic..... Our media has to be more careful, responsible and mature to fight this war. I did not like the taliban’s video release exercise of our TV channel especially GEO. No matter it was real or fake video but it should not to be released in both conditions. Through telecasting these video u r supporting anti Pakistan forces. Talibans are getting free of cost publicity, coverage and our enemies r getting grounds for a blame game and war. so I believe that our media has to be more mature in this regard and apply self code of conduct

• i think...

our media is performing its duty....

only few of them are getting confused between right n wrong..in their quest for WE FIRST TO BREAK THE NEWS 'phenomena ;

what we badly need is to define

WHAT TO BREAK AND WHY AND WHEN TO BREAK?

• beenai

a few media players are certainly playing in other’ s hands and helping them in completion of their agenda … we r first, yes, I know and understand that there is a phenomena is working but at this stage when country is really facing an alarming situation, media should more mature and careful abt their duties especially regarding sensitive matters. They should grow up now.. and if they r doing same practices then something is wrong.. u know fishy fishy..

• @Aristotle,

i agree with u .

thats why i have said in my previous post that we really really need to define

what to break

when to break

whom to break

how much to break

at what magnitude to break (this course specially for GEO)

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.