Swine flu ?

• crafted virus upgraded to weapons grade potency unleashed.

remember that UNO will turn against humanity and will try to limit human population...

maybe this is it ?

Mulla!

• Mullah... you are bigger BSter then FOX News, FOX TV asking Americans not to travel to Mexico and block boarders...

this virus can be just like HIV or monkeypox.... oh watch out areas around flashing and Jackson higts people have some kind of demaghi virus...

• everyone seems like up to a mission of reducing our population.

we can help ourselves better with the ppl like crazy fanatics ,barbaric Taliban, and liberal ghundas like MQM.

we should send this flu back with a msg of NO THANKS .

• personally I think this vid is BS and that lady needs to find another hobby but I know the conspiracy nuts here will love it so here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJQCJp4ehc

• BLOODY SWINES. I SAY OLD CHAP..STOP EATING PIGS. U PIGS.WE HAD A WORSE VIRUS THEN THIS ONE..IT WAS KNOWN AS SWINE BUSH, CAUSED THE DEATH OF 1.4 MILLION HUMANS IN IRAQ.

• I belive that this is a real drill for massive depopulation of the planet earth.

Financial crash, global health crises in the shape of a virulent virus, and restructuring of Pakistan are all connected!!!

Mulla!

• just watch this to become the global issue in less then 24 hours then all you jahils will belive me! just wait!

Mulla!

• all the people infected in US have recovered or are recovering...probably in mexico they just have crappy healthcare

from reuters:

"One of the mysteries of the current outbreak is why all cases outside Mexico have so far been relatively mild."

because in mexico they have huge mountains of pig shit just sitting there without any disposal. The locals where this started had been complaining about the smell and flies forever but nobody took any notice of that

• mexico and bangladesh are related ?

Mulla!