Taliban gunmen shooting couple dead for adultery caught on camera

• THANKS GOD Taliban are not in my states.....WTF....

• yeahhh and when MQM takes action against these same Talibanized people, people blame it.

What about Baitullah's closest associate caught by Karachi police recently???? is that not enough evidence of Taliban in Khi.

Inshallah Taliban will never be allowed in Karachi and Islamabad and Lahore and all the main city centers atleast.

• yes its very easy to show these films..well done dawn news

i think so independent media of pakistan have decided that they want USA led forces to invade PAKISTAN just like AFGHANISTAN and IRAQ.

This is the limit of shamelessness at this very moment when western media is beating war drums against pakistan you showed another video clip THANK YOU VERY MUCH you S.O.BS

have only one interest TRP and Money.BHAR MAI JAE PAKISTAN

• Mulla Nafs e Zakkiya!

One day we will get rid of every force that is trying to hurt our country. May it be the Taliban or the Americans. We should just not lose hope.

• These are not Talibs, but some criminals who shot the lady and the old man!

I want to find out who they are and then deal with them according to my sharia!

Mulla!

• Everyone knows Swat deal with Sufi Mohammad is just an excuse for Talibans to have a safe heaven, Swat sharia law isn't cause of Taliban's brutalities. To be honest Talibans are the people who will kill hundreds and then eat huge meals without missing a heart beat. Unfortunately the only option for them is Jihad on Taliban. Pakistan should announce Jihad on Talibans, that's the only way forward. Deals with terrorists never worked, see Sri Lankan did deals and were answered by suicide bombings, now their governement is dealing with menance of Terrorism the way it should be dealt with.

• British soldiers urinating on a dead iraqi soldier after killing him..Talibans??are a joke.

• Migel9 dear I think you are propogating something which is untrue, above mentioned incident never took place in Iraq. Above all majority of Iraqis are Shia and they welcommed Americans intervention in their country. Talibans are nothing but thugs, who are killings innocents for nothing, most Pakistanis are Brailwees about 70% and I am sure they don't support Talibans.

Taliban are not joke but a danger for humanity, what is their agenda war war and more war, eradications of education and poverty. they are failed idealogy asked Afghanis. Cruelty can't be accepted.

• These scences are highly disturbing for sure. Talibans should be eliminated at all cost.

• I am surprised to find where some of the scholars at this forum are still trying to defend brutality.

They still have a soft corner for the Taliban or those who behave like Taliban also hold, exercise and implement their self-made rules.

Who authorized them to punish a person against the writ of the State?

Who authorized them to monopolize Allah?

Just look at their ugly faces.

• here is the mind set ,

This is not taliban some one else

(if this would be proven that they are taliban then people would say )

it will never stop uuntill USA is in afghanistan.

jab tak shirat nafiz nahi hoti yeh tou hoga

USA and india is behind

(bhai abhi tou keh rahay thay this is reaction now you are saying usa and india is behind ? )

taliban say muzkrat kernay chahiyeh hain

(bahi jaan you just said kay these are agent then why we shoud speak with taliban ??? )

Jab tak batil ka nizam rahay ga ,jihad jari rahay ga

(so ti means they are taliban ?? )

no no its a aalmi sazish

this is the reaction of Gaza

so these are taliban and islamic militant ??

no no

then

we should accept taliban conditions and shariat ??

why ??

becasue they are working for islam

but why they are killing innocent ??

they are not killing any one ??

so who capture these areas ??

all is becuase of the reaction of drons attack

so the reaction is by taliban ,so they are killing people ??

they are working for shrait

reaction or shrait ??

you are jewish agent

• HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY ARE TALIBS? IS TALIB TAG STICK ON THEIR FOREHEAD? WHY EVERY CRIME COMMITTED BY PUKHTOON DIRECTED TO TALIBANS

ONE INCIDENT TOOK PLACE IN PESHAWAR YOUNG BOY BULLET RIDDLED BODY WAS FOUND WIITH PAPER CHIT IN HIS POCKET CONTAINS MESSAGE "PRIZE OF SPYING FOR USA" WHEN POLICE STARTED INVESTIGATION IT WAS REVEALED THAT YOUNG BOY WAS HAVING LOVE AFFAIR WITH A GIRL LIVING HIS PESHAWAR.WHEN HER RELATIVES FOUND OUT THIS AFFAIR THEY KIDNAPPED AND KILLED YOUNG AND PLACED THIS CHIT IN HIS POCKET.

PURPOSE OF MY POST IS NOT TO SUPPORT TALIBAN BUT ENLIGHTEN OTHER READERS TO PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING WITHOUT CONFIRMATION SPECIALLY VIDEOS PERPETRATED BY FOREIGN MEDIA AND ITS FRANCHISE LIKE GEO AND DAWN NEWS

• POTOHARI..I base my comments on fact, look uo guaridian you shall see the truth..OK..war crime.

• Regurgitating american propaganda is not healthy matahari.

American occupyers and their agent are a THREAT TO PAKISTAN.

We need to eradicate american british criminal elite of pakistan mostlyy english speakers.In the F america UK india israel.Pakistan zindabad.

Potomari.

• You believe they are not Taliban and still you are supporting and always trying to defend their actions and agenda.

My friend they are 100% pure Taliban.

These are same Taliban who demolished centuries old statue of Budha, what was not destroyed even by any of the early Muslim invaders, such as Khiljis, Tughliqs, Gaouries adn Moghals.

The finger prints are the same.

• Javaidsheikh you never met a taliban in your whole life and you balmed them for everything becuase MR CNN and BBC is telling how many times yous see yuvon ridley on CNN or BBC.

You always use eyes and ears of foriegners please some times use your own for this purpose.

• It is Potohari in case you are suffering from some sort of attention deficit disorder @ Migel9. there is no comparison between Talibans and an orgnized army, rag tag Talibans can behead anyone and there willn't be any court marshal, will there be any, I doubt that. And I am sure they will find a Hadith to justify their brutalities. Talibans killing a couple no surprise. There is a back ground behind that. Taliban are from area where having a good looking boy in one hand and AK47 in other is sign of sophistication. They never accepted new technology accept AK47 as it is better at killing people than sling shot their grand used to use. Talibans should go and that's writing on the wall and most Pakistanis I will say 90% besides Deobandis will be chuffed to bits on this news. Deobandi school of thought is trying to impose its ideas on 90% of Pakistanis who don't agree with them. I will say again 70% of Pakistanis are Brailwai and others 20% Shia. Deobandi is a minority trying to impose

failed idealogy of Afghanistan on Pakistanis. I can assure you that willn't happen.

• Pakistani awam and govt do need something like Taliban or Mao'army.... 1 who can kill and then fix the mess....

• Potohari

very soon also these sects will be finished just like they were not exist in Holy prophet(pbuh) and his caliphs era

all these sects were created by enemies of islam.

potohari if you have faith on final era prophecies you must know that islam will be the only religion after dajjal.

And before qayamat there will be no muslim left in this world if you have this faith then just wait and see...