BAN TWO PROGRAMS OF GEO-AAJ KAMRAN KHAN KE SATH & CRISIS CELL

• PLEASE BAN THESE TWO PROGRAMS AS THEY SPREADING LIES,DECEPTION,DIPRESSION CHAOS AND ANARCHY

AAJ KAMRAN KHAN KE SATH

CRISIS CELL

BOTH PROGRAMS SPONSORED BY ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN

• sana bucha and karan khain paid agent of wEST

• crisis cell showing fake reports from buner.

• Actually ban all of the current fundoo journalists and the ones supporting any political parties. A journalist should be free of bias and religious and political connections makes it difficult. Whether its the Shia'ism of Talat or the Leaguee-pana of the Capee talk guy..

• Shia'ism of Talat? Would u like to explain more ur statement or shed the light on Shia'ism of Talat?

I suppose A solution is there if ban has not to be imposed on both programs as desired by u then quit the program I mean stop watching these programs.

• every journalist is a human being at the first place.

so he has some of his preferences and choices ,his own set of believes likings and dislikings.......

as a host he /she should control his own emotional attachments and beliefs but as they are all discussion forums and opinion oriented programs ,it takes too high grounds of morality and self control for a host to be unbiased and remain so .

thats why we sometimes find a neutral ,v too the point ,v objective Talat getting slipped into PPP camp and defending PPP weak stand ....as he gets emotional when he finds other representatives of PPP are failing to do that ........

it happens ...

and it will never go ......

its not a Pakistani phenomena....

BBC and CNN are the most BIAS news channels of the world.

these are not my words these are my TV journalism professor words ...so i take it as it is .

• Aristotle

IF I DONT WATCH ..WILL THIS REDUCE DECEPTION,ANARCHY,CHAOS,HOPLESSNESS,DPERESSION WAR HYSTERIA IN PAKISTAN! PLEASE WATCH 27 APRIL 2009 AAJ KAMRAN KE SATH AND CRSIS CELL episodes and you will also understand the motive behind this ban request..

• at least one person will be saved from all this whatever u stated in ur post. becoz I believe in an old saying:

qatra qatra dariya banta hay

u may also send letters to the editor in different newspapers or send e mail to the relevant channel.

• @sasherwani

Explanation on Shia'ism of Talat is still awaited.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.