Clean shaved Talibans are on rampage in Karachi-Send Army to Karachi Now

• Karachi streets are filled with innocent blood

where is pakistan army

• 19 PEOPLE KILLED AND 22 INJURED

• if MQM capture Karachi then we say where is the government and army

when taliban capture Sawat we say the army should be back from those area and talk with them

No principal

no rules

no law

• sorry netengr i didnt mention any polictical party name

• netgrr...

Koyee baath nahee... Karnay dor MQM ko apna gamee.. Bohoat juld Talibaan karachi ahe rahey hain.. I wanna see both of them kill each other..khyss kum jahan paak

• MQM aur Taliban ko kyun larwaana chah rahey ho KHansaaab, bohut jaaney jaayeingi, laaal khoon harjaga hoga, kya faayida? 92 se bhi batttar scene banjaayega.

why do you want Taliban to come to Karachi? cmon brother, dont treat Karachi like its not part of Pakistan and show atleast some genuine care for it.

NetEngr's point is interesting and food for thought.

• Quaidkamazar..

This will happen one day even if you or me don't want it! I know for reality that talibaan have their eyes on Karachi before lahore just because of MQM and their "Gundaa" Behaviour. MQM waley tou bhaag jayen gay london lakin aap aur hum jaisey common men kay khoon say hee karachi laal hoe ga!

Iss waqat tou karachi may Talibaan nahee hain aur na 1988 say 2008 tuk talibaan karachi may thay! Then How come MQM managed to fight against

Pakhtoons,

Punjabis,

Baluchs,

Sindhis,

Markranis,

memons

PPP,

PPI,

JI,

PTI,

PML(N)

JA Sindh

Aysa kaisey hoe sakta hay kay aik hee party theek hoe aur baki sub kaa qosoore hoe.

Bhai mayray, pukhtoons kay saath tou Muhajir ka koyee muqabla hee nahee hay!!!

Pakhtoons:

Bus and Minbus driver

Chowkeedar

Rakhshaw driver

Manual labour to build roads

manual labour to build buildings

security men

mocchee

channey aur bhutaa baichney wala

Tell me, how many Muhajir are competing for these jobs???

1n Early 90's I was one of 2 Pukhtoon medical students in our class of over 350 plus! So how come we were a threat to MQM?? Khood hee apnay garebaan may jhaank kur daikh loe tou aap ko sirf khoon aur shurmindghee kay ilawa kucch nahee ayee gaa !

• pathans and muhajirs fighting in Karachi ?

i am not watching news....

Mulla!

• KhanSahib,,,

again you see one sided history and disregard what Pukhtoons did to Urduspeakers.

it is not urduspeakers that started all this. It dates back to 1964 presidential elections when Pathans backlashed on urduspeaking communities for supporting Fatima Jinnah, sister of Quaid-e-Azam.

think from both sides of the coin, MQM is not responsible for everything.

problem is not competition in jobs, problem is encroachment, heroine, arms... you should check Sohrab Goth.

Urduspeaking people dont have problem with Pathans generally, I have some in my mohalla. It is when they enforce things upon Karachi that makes the sitution tricky.

• @ khan Sb

If you believe me or not in 2000 (beofore 9/11 ) I met with a Imam Masjid in one of the Masjid in FB area Karachi ,and he told me that we are prepared to make taliban government in pakistan and take over Karachi ,and there is a "bandobast " in islamabad too . I was shocked that time when he was saying this .by the way he was from deoband -Khalifa of Mufti Munir . Ghazi brothers and Mufit Munir was the Khulafa of Moulana yousuf ludhyanwi .

• netgrr..

That's what I been saying on this forum that talibaan are a great threat not only to Pakhtoonkwa but also to REST of the country.. Samj may tum logoun ko mushkil say athee hay..

My problem is that MQM has trageted Pukhtoons in the name of Talibaan which will divert all support from pukhtoons towards talibaan. And this will be a final nail in MQM's Coffin! You won't understand me but u will remember me once it does happen!

• quaidkamazar...

Yaar tum 1964 kee batain utta rahey hoe tou 1987-88 my pukhtoonoun ka qatley aam bhee yaad kur loe..

The Mini bus driver who killed Bushra zaidi was a Kashmiri but MQM went on a rampage and killed 100's of pukhtoons.. I still remember that guy (He was from my parents village) whose wife had her breasts slashed, daughter was abducted,raped and then killed and himself was burnt alive in a wooden store (lakrree kaa taal) I saw the bodies of this unfortunate family... If u remember that then remember Aligarg coloney, Qasba Coloney,Banaras chowk... they all were, MUSLIM and PAKISTANI first!

Khair choroo.. woh tou time guzar gaya! BUT NOW WHAT? What is the problem now? Why MQM is again back on track aganst Pukhtoons? I know it may sound a bit harsh but the only ethnic group which is standing against the badmashee of MQM and the potential creation of an independent state is Pukhtoons! Cuz Sindhis are to be honest dead people so ignore them... Baluchis will as usual go on mountains and punjabis will leave and will go to punjab but problem with pukhtoon is that if they bury one dead person on a land then u can't get them out from there...

MQM has commited a grave mistake by killing and opposing pakhtoons. I don't know why people don't get lesson from History! Just do some Google search and try to understand a pukhtoon psyche!

And as regards to the comments by my learned friend qaidkamazzar... heroin was introduced by afghans when General Zia was supporting them for the "Jihad" Then ever pakistani was supporting them cuz we were shit scared that russians will also come and take over pakistan...

beccharey Afghani, hamree jang lartay lartey khood ka baira ghark kur leeya! Afghan can never get united when it comes to them but when their is a common enemey then never try to fight with one group cuz the other group will return to help them even if they were bitter rivals. And thats called "Pukhtoonwali" OR "pUSHTUNWALI" AN Afghan/pukhtoon code of honour... Remember, Every Pukhtoon is an Afghan but every Afghan is not a Pukhtoon! Jitnee jald yeah baat aap samj jaoe gay, itnaa hee assan hoe gaa.. aap kay leeye iss qoum ko samjnaa..

• JO QUMIYAT KE BYOPARI HAIN

YE SAB SE BARI BEMARI HAIN

EN JHOOTON SAI MAKAROON SAI

QOUMIYAT KE THEKEYDHARON SAI

MAIN BAGHI HOON BAGHI HOON

JO CHAHAY MUJH PAI ZULM KARO

MAIN BAGHI HOON BAGHI HOON

ALLAH KI LANAT HO IN SAB PAR JO GAREEB KA KHOON QOMIYAATH KE NAAM PAR BHATAI HAIN..

THE WORST THREAT PAKISTAN FACING NOWADAYS IS RACISM (QOUMIYAT-NASLI TAASUB) ELIMINATE THIS THREAT AND THOSE

WHO POSES THIS THREAT TO PAKISTAN!!!!

• MQM should realize the situation.

and should not play in the arms of US masters anymore...

we have enough of everything.

if it claims to be the biggest party of Karachi and have a control on Karachi..it should take the responsibility and act seriously to halt these riots.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.