WE demand operation cleanup against all Criminals elements of karachi

• Proud pakistan army plz help karachi

• all over in pakistan from fata to karachi

• 10 years net 10 years

• problems are not solved with operations... we need education system to produce independent thinkers ... whole generation is lost and ppl like altaf, sheriff, chowdary, sardar, nulla bla bla will keep brainwashing single track ppl like netengr qauidkamazaar, talibaan, poor harie...

conclusion: no future of pakistan

• oh kakey shahid masood,

i am not brainswashed!

i just feel its weird that people demand operation cleanup of Karachi before Sawat!

what is the use of a Pakistan if racism exists at such level?

think pragmatically, if people dont own Karachi like they own Sawat and want more blood spilt on the streets of my city, you want me to welcome it?

• KARACHI HAS BEEN THE VICTIM OF DRUG MAFIA AND MQM'S ATTROCITIES SINCE MID 80'S SO WHY DONT WE START OPERATION IN KARACHI THEN SWAT? DOESN'T MAKE SENSE EH?

• peace aggrements in lyari with gangester by police and goverment.

why not peace with sufi Muhammad. at least they r fighting for a islamic shahria ...

• @Chamkani Khan..

Sufi Mohammad is a crook... This is Not SHARIAH!!!

These people are giving ISLAM and PAKISTAN a bad name!

If they want JIHAd then why dont they go to Afghanistan and do Jihad there!

Killing by sucide bombers is not Islam!

• Sufi Muhammad and therik-e-talibnan are different.

layari gangs r not islamic also!!!

• sufi mohammad has a strong support from talibaan!

• I support those talibaan who were in Afghan Jihad not pakistani talibaan who are killing innocent people.

• I ALSO SUPPORT THE AFGHAN TALIBN NOT THESE PAKISTANI ISREALI FUNDED TALIBN.

• guyz plz condemn any kind of talibaan and MQMized satans as well ponzabism, pathan, baloushi sunni shia etc etc

and promote humanism

I condemn any division of humans and fight.... sort out our own home and give rights to everyone equally and fight against bhatta and qabza mafia

• Gangsters on the rampage in Lyari

70 families forced to flee their homes

Thursday, April 30, 2009

By Salis bin Perwaiz

Karachi

Following recent brutal clashes between the Lyari gangsters and the area community force, in which 11 people, including three children, were killed, the entire Lyari remained tense on Wednesday. Shops remained closed and about 70 families shifted to safer places owing to threats by Rehman Dakait and Ghaffar Zikri groups.

A number of gangsters moved into the vacated buildings and threatened residents with dire consequences if they challenged them. Though the police and Rangers have stationed in the area, no major arrest was made.

According to residents of the area, the situation in Lyari remained tense late Tuesday night, as the gangsters kept roaming in Phool Pati Lane, Bajeer Mohallah and Rahima Mohallah and threatening the residents to vacate the locality or be ready to “face consequences.”

The residents said that in the wake of continuous threats by the gangsters of Rehman Dakait and Ghaffar Zikri about 70 families have moved from the said localities to safer places, while the entire area has been under the siege of Rehman Dakait and Gahffar Zikri gangsters.

They said that some residents went to the police stations for lodging murder cases against the gangsters but the police registered FIRs against unidentified people. The area people also lodged their protest against the police attitude as no hoodlum was arrested after brutal clashes the other day.

Regarding Hamid Hingoro and Adam Hingoro, who were killed by the Lyari gangsters on Tuesday, the residents said that both were relatives and they were moving towards their house. Their funeral prayers were offered at Afshan Mosque and they were laid to rest in Shershah graveyard.

On Tuesday evening, the Lyari gangsters had abducted two crane operators of Kuchhi caste and after brutally torturing and burning them, the hoodlums threw their bodies at Ahmed Shah Bukhari Road. The deceased were identified as Usman Ghani and Aftab Ghani, both residents of Usmania Colony. Their funeral prayers were offered at Rehmania Mosque on Suleman Azad Road and were laid to rest in a local graveyard..............

hw come no one was paying attention to this news ....may be just bcz MQM was not involved

• JO QUMIYAT KE BYOPARI HAIN

YE SAB SE BARI BEMARI HAIN

EN JHOOTON SAI MAKAROON SAI

QOUMIYAT KE THEKEYDHARON SAI

MAIN BAGHI HOON BAGHI HOON

JO CHAHAY MUJH PAI ZULM KARO

MAIN BAGHI HOON BAGHI HOON

ALLAH KI LANAT HO IN SAB PAR JO GAREEB KA KHOON QOMIYAATH KE NAAM PAR BHATAI HAIN..

THE WORST THREAT PAKISTAN FACING NOWADAYS IS RACISM (QOUMIYAT-NASLI TAASUB) ELIMINATE THIS THREAT AND THOSE

WHO POSES THIS THREAT TO PAKISTAN!!!!

• rangers has been called in Karachi.

the champions of Karachi has failed to control the situation.

they love to rule

hate to take responsibility .

they should know

authority comes with responsibility.

they only wanna enjoy the power part of it.

responsibility

on everyone except themselves.

• @Beenai,

So if i go by ur logic, pak army and Govt of pakistan should leave NWFP and Balochistan bcz they failed to control any thing over there???

Rangers has been called in Karachi by who....? by shabz sharif or Imran Khan?

• And why dont you support to send rangers and army to Swat to kick Taliban out Beenai? Isnt situation getting out of control their too!

you and your double standards are unbelievable!

• @expakistani,

rangers has been called in a very serious situation...when local administration fails to control it .

and it has been called by CM of Sindh on advice of PM.

that shows Karachi can be handled by MQM for sure.

• @beenai

there is serious situation in fata ,sawat and other areas but why you Imran khan asking government to withdraw forces from those areas ???

Karachi should be given under the control of UAE .:)