What is the motive behind creation of mankind?

• There is a reason or purpose behind every creation or invention?

Can any one tell what is the reason or purpose behind creation of mankind?

• As a human being we fail in our lives if we don't find this answer before our end!

• we create and invent things to facilitate our work if this logic is correct then what facilitation Allah wants from mankind in his work?

• gud and difficult question

lets start by exclusion i.e. what is not

1. Does He want all mankind to pray 5 times and mullah?

I think answer is no, because if He wanted could hav created infinite creatures to worship Him 24/7

• ijay

u r constipated and need some relief! I would suggest some rigid colonoscopy with colonic lavage!

Our Country is on fire!

People are dying!

Muslims are fighting each other on name,creed,language,ethnicity.

We have been ruled by corrupt leaders

and people like you can talk SHIT and RUBBISH to DIVERT the attention from more IMPORTANT and VITAL to our SURVIVAL topics/Issues!

No wonder why people think that u are an immature kid who just want more and more postings to his name! What is the purpose of posting these 2 liners? I can fill the whole PKpolitics dicuss page with random stupid questions in next 15 min but wat will I achieve? nothing but stupidity like u!

GROW UP!

• khan give some time to your own life.. see people are very interested in this topic...write single will you be able to define purpose of your creation?

• YOU ARE DIVERTING PEOPLE FROM MORE IMP TOPICS...

DONT CRY FOR A CAR IF U CANT AFFORD TO EAT!

• !

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.