Why Allah has chosen Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) as Last prophet?

• Lets solve mystery of "WHY" we have spent so much time of our lives for "WHAT,WHEN AND HOW" lets give sometime on why!

• u r constipated and need some relief! I would suggest some rigid colonoscopy with colonic lavage!

Our Country is on fire!

People are dying!

Muslims are fighting each other on name,creed,language,ethnicity.

We have been ruled by corrupt leaders

and people like you can talk SHIT and RUBBISH to DIVERT the attention from more IMPORTANT and VITAL to our SURVIVAL topics/Issues!

No wonder why people think that u are an immature kid who just want more and more postings to his name! What is the purpose of posting these 2 liners? I can fill the whole PKpolitics dicuss page with random stupid questions in next 15 min but wat will I achieve? nothing but stupidity like u!

GROW UP!

• @KHAN_Sahib,

There is nothing wrong with this topic.... plz dont be so Beenai...

• khan sahib are u smarter than immature kid like me then plz answer his question? khan i can ask you question which i am sure you never will be able to answer...even i give you whole life to answer it..

• IJAY!

OPEN UR EYES AND READ MY REPLY!

IS THIS THE MOST IMP TOPIC OF THE DAY/WEEK/MONTH/YEAR?

DONT U THINK THAT U SHOULD DIVERT UR UNUSED ENERGY TO SOME THING USEFUL?

DONT U THINK THAT EXISTANCE OF PAKISTAN, EXISTANCE OF ISLAMIC UMMAH IS ON STACK? IS THAT IMP OR SHALL WE ALSO DISCUSS RECIEPE OF BAKING CHOCLATE FUDGE CAKE AS WELL?

COMMON SENSE IS I GUESS NOT THAT COMMON IN UR PART OF THE WORLD!

• Expak...

Problem is not in the Q! Problem is the timing of the questions and also the fact that people like him post these random Questions on unrelated hot topics which does divert our attention.

Have we sollved all our problems or have we come to a common conclusion on different issues?

its time to heal the wounds and work towards a common,secure future not to waste time on matters which can be discussed later...

Jaan hay tou jahaan hay mian!

• khan

Allah has given you power to change you future with good deeds but not destiny...current situation is not related with future..its destiny...this will bound to happen..!

• then we should all sit and let MQM take over karachi and Let talibaan take over rest of pakistan, let Zardari sell pakistan, let USA attack pakistan and Iran, Let Israel continue killing palestinians... after all its Destiny!

and we will just pray and do godd deeds like charity, hajj and Allah will make our future better!

good argument ... I am impressed! U are actually quite mature!

• Let me explain one reality which i am hopeful you never heard in you whole life..

specially an immature or 7 year old!

your future is life after death

you destiny is death....

Now khan do you have power to change your destiny

• khan

if your happy to see muslim powerful and happy let me give you this good news yes this day will come as per revelation from muhammed(pbuh) but if you ask me pakistan will be there too my answer is don't know

• khan

ask any religous person pakistan will not fall to any non muslim country because its not its destiny yes pakistan can become part of great islamic empire in future yes this will certainly going to happen

jews and palestine brother they are getting ready for Armageddon! this is also certain

• YOU ARE A KID! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

• When Halakoo Khan invaded Baghdad the Molvis at the Mosques were discussing,

" If the Crow was Haram or Halal in Islam? "

• Javaidsheikh

If there were not discussing that topic do you think they would defeat halakoo khan?

• bhion pecheley 15 yrs se main soch rha hon ke "Why Allah has chosen Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) as Last prophet" .....

Kabhi kesi se pocha nhi bcz " Kafir" ka title mel jata, ager app log koi logical baat bol saktey ho to bolo nhi to just ignore this topic.......u r not forced to participate in every single topic here

there are many other use full topics going on this board like .... " Mulla ummer is dajal or not"

"Army of black flag" " MOhd Ali or Sultan Rahi"

kudara kesi ke sawal pochney per banned na lagao....

IJAY bachey.... keep asking question, one day Allah will show you right path.... Inshallah.

• no no this is not controversy.. nobody will label you as kafir..becuase kafir terminology usually use for those question which affect your religion.

• Khansahib

one of the question after life will be how did you spend your youth? you want to say i discuss taliban,pakistan,MQM,ppp and curse zardari USA,NAWAZ SHARIF ..blah blah

• Khanshahib

So give some time to your religion too! suppose one non muslim ask this question what you going to tell him?learn islam before talking about islam and ummah!

• After reading some of the postings like this, it is easy to understand why Pakistan has gone to be a Failed State.

• JAVAIDSHEIKH!

this is a religoues post devoted for islamic research!

read this topic

Discuss » Social and Cultural Issues

please read before giving comments! there is no word "PAKISTAN" MENTION HERE..so either give comments on this topic if you want share your thoughts or just ignore it! but don,t compell others to follow you

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.