Faulire of Nizam ADL in swat would be A CLEAR SIGN OF END OF TIME-MERE MUTABIQ

• In my opnion this accord will break and after this full fledge operation will take place.If Army manages to take swat back

then good for pakistan but if they failed then one of the prediction about end of time will come true and this will continue until they reach jerusalem..

• Taliban did not ask Nizame-adal initially they just want to capture and want "taliban" state .this is never ending war .They will go to other area then will go to islamabad then to the world .and this will only bring blood shed nothing else .taliban cannot remain in peace .

• Neteng!

yes bloodshed is certain you have to shed blood its upo to you whether you shed it for good or evil!

• I doubt on those who say that Pak Army failed or can't handle Taliban. As per my information Pak Army has all blue prints of the areas and when they will decide to recover Swat...they will.... so dudes ... don't worry at all :)

• hitler also thought russia in his pocket..usa thout vietnam..you win war with courage and strategy an local people must support no army can win if they dont have local support most important is circumstances! if you are lucky then you are victorious if not pharahos

• i think...

they are just up to destruction and unease .

if Govt accepts their terms..they would ask for more.

the more Govt bends on its knees the more Taliban would get harsher ..........

its a starting point of a bloodshed...

everybody can see ...

and right now ...

it seems no way out.

we are in a BAND GALI now.

• IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BLOW THE TALIBS IN PAK OR AFGHANISTAN TO OBLIVION USING BRUTE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL NOT DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES NO-ONE GET THIS SIMPLE FACT AND ATTEMPT TO FORMULATE A PLAN ACCORDING TO THIS BASIC TRUTH?????????????????????

YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEIR POLITICAL NEGOTIATION GAME AND CHECK-MATE THEM OUT OF THE AREAS BY AIRING POPULAR DEMAND AGAINST THEIR STYLE OF LEADERSHIP.

• Sorry Ijay:

But how can you believe in luck and have imaan at the same time?

• IJAY

You are totally confused with the bombardment of e-information. Come out of google and breath normally. e-information could divide your focus which is evident in your postings.

• letsdoit i am not arguing with you because you have limited info

and you call it authentic your posting about black flag in which you told these hadeeth daef and rejected them but never care to read chapters from other holy books chritian and jews what they say about black flag army.

In your eyes islam what emerging from saudi arabia and what saudi ulemas are telling you is right ..as i said mere mutabiq it does not matter you agree with me or not!

• oreil

in my reply to zingaro where did i mention! religion or islam he said they have blueprint i told him hitler also thougt same about russia ..american thought same about vietnam..take lesson from history

• letdoit

either you are right or i am wrong time will declare soon

i am not forcing anybody to follow my opinion i am sharing info it up to you to reject it or accpet it

• I do accept that i have limited knowledge but I am amazed that how you could see from my eyes. I have nothing to do with Saudi ulemas, i find them equally responsible for the injustice in their society. I have my own views based upon my own research and why i wrote that you are totally confused is because look at the threads you have started.

There are 4 or 5 totally different debates you have started and i am puzzled with your ability to debate on all these different topics with the help of Google and insisting the authenticity of e-information.

On one side you claim that this is stated by Prophet Muhammad (saw) that such army will be composed of very good muslims and on the other side you think that Talibans are the same army which are totally un-islamic and are no doubt the biggest threat to Islam. You need fresh air.

• letsdoit

who gave you this right who is good or bad? since when you became god and taken decision .,, now please for god sake don't call me taliban supporter!

i am not

Well why do you think i have only google and internet for guidence..Its Allah's will how ,when and who he wants to guide..majority of internet material is forged by ahemdis

how can i quote research from inetrnet.. :o)

But i love this ! 4 or 5 totally different debates you have started i am good! yea!

• i can start 10 debates but as on people demand i didnt open any religeous debate here..ppl busy in life they dont want to be disturbed...but yea i have joined few forums where i am discussing these people are happy with me yea! :O)

i Have also planned to post some shocking debate to 1 imam from Uk mosque online lets see..whether he can give me what i am serching! live chat show!n :O)

• Jab Zulm-o-Sitam ke Koh-e-garaan

When the mountains of cruelty and torture

Ruii ki Tarah Urd Jain Gay

Will fly like pieces of cotton

Hum Mehkumoon ke Paun Talay

Under the feet of the governed

Yeh Dharti Dhard Dhard Dhardkay gi

This earth will quake

Aur Ehl-e-Hukum ke Sar Uper

And over the head of the ruler

Jab Bijli kard Kard Kardke gi

When lightening will thunder

Hum Dekhain Gay

We shall see

Jab Arz-e-Khuda ke kabay se

When from God's Mecca

Sab buth Uthwaaiy Jain gay

All the idols will be shattered

Hum Ehl-e-Safa Mardood-e-Haram

Us people standing in the mosque

Masnad pe Bithaaiy jain gay

Will be elevated to a higher platform

Sab Taaj Uchalay jain gay

All the crowns will be tossed

Sab Takht Giraaiy Jain gay

All the thrones will be toppled

Bas Naam rahay Ga Allah ka

Then only God's name will remain

Jo Ghayab Bhi hai Hazir Bhi

Who is both absent and present

Jo nazir bhi hai manzar bhi

Who is both the observer and the view itself

Uthay ga Analhaq ka Naara

When the anthem of truth will be raised

Jo Main bhi Hun aur Tumbhi ho

Who I am and you are as well

Aur Raaj karay gi khalq-e-Khuda

And the people of God will reign

Jo main bhi hun aur tum bhi ho

Who I am and you are as well

:O)

• .."if you are lucky then you are victorious if not pharahos".. AAP HI KE ILFAZ HAIN NA IJAY?

this is why I asked about luck and imaan...

• luck! this is not religious statement

• i can start 10 debates.

This do not show that you are intellectual, this shows how empty you are:

my dear its ok that you are learning, but that does not mean that you have to inform the whole forum about every new line you learn. I hope most of the scholars already know about these things

• i have stopped doing this cant you see i have stopped selling mirrors to blinds

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.