The Seven Signs of Destruction for any Nation!-MUST READ!

• The Seven Signs of Destruction for any Nation

Allah (SWT) has placed certain bounds which if exceeded will result in the destruction of any nation.

The Seven Signs of Destruction for any Nation

1. When a nation allows forbidden sexual acts to become rampant, and spreads corruption and oppression on earth in the name of God.

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'aan:

And when they commit faahishah (evil deeds, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah (God) has commanded us of it." Say: "Nay, Allah never commands of faahishah. Do you say of Allah what you know not?" (EMQ 7:28)

When people begin to openly indulge in homosexuality, fornication, adultery, incest and other illegal sexual acts, Allah (SWT) will destroy them indiscriminately, like He did to the people of Sodom, who resided in an area which is today the Dead Sea. Allah (SWT) says:

And (remember) (Prophet) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: "You commit al-faahishah (i.e. sodomy) which none has preceded you in (committing) before."

"Verily, you do sodomy with men, and rob the wayfarer (travellers etc.)! And practise al-munkar (disbelief and polytheism and every kind of evil wicked deed) in your meetings." But his people gave no answer except that they said: "Bring Allah's Torment upon us if you are one of the truthful." (EMQ al-'Ankaboot, 29:28-29)

The people of Loot (Lot) belied the warnings.

Verily, We sent against them a violent tornado with showers of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), whom We saved in last hour of the night. (EMQ al-Qamar, 54:33-34)

...They say: "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah (God) has commanded us of it."

2. When they begin to plot against the believers, and seek to extinguish the Light of Allah.

Allah (SWT) says:

They (the disbelievers) want to extinguish Allah's Light (i.e. Islam) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kaafiroon (disbelievers) hate (it). (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9:32)

And they (disbelievers) plotted, and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners. (EMQ Aali 'Imraan, 3:54)

3. When they begin to hunt the true believers and kill them.

The chiefs of Fir'awn's (Pharaoh) people said: "Will you leave Moosaa (Moses) and his people to spread mischief in the land, and to abandon you and your gods?" He said: "We will kill their sons, and let live their women, and we have indeed irresistible power over them." (EMQ al-A'raaf, 7:127)

4. When they force the Muslims to declare kufr.

Nowadays the Kuffaar are working hard to push the Muslims to integrate into their kufr society and disassociate themselves from the true believers. New laws, such as the laws against inciting religious hatred, make it almost impossible for Muslims to hold fast to their religion.

The People of the Cave faced a similar situation to us. They were forced to integrate with their kufr society and follow the customs and values of their people. However, they, being true believers, refused to integrate and compromise their belief and thus fled to the Cave. They chose to isolate themselves from society instead of becoming Kaafir by committing kufr and shirk. Allah (SWT) says:

(Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave, they said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!" (EMQ al-Kahf, 18:10)

And We made their hearts firm and strong (with the light of Faith in Allah and bestowed upon them patience to bear the separation of their kith and kin and dwellings, etc.) when they stood up and said: "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, never shall we call upon any ilaah (god) other than Him; if we did, we should indeed have uttered an enormity in disbelief. (EMQ al-Kahf, 18:14)

5. When they accuse the believers of outrageous crimes.

The Kuffaar will call the true Muslims people of Hell, and the Munaafiqeen (hypocrites) will call them Khawaarij. They will claim that it is the believers who are spreading mischief, creating havoc and killing innocent people, even though it is only they who have a history of doing so.

Allah (SWT) says:

Fir'awn (Pharaoh) said: "Leave me to kill Moosaa (Moses), and let him call his Lord (to stop me from killing him)! I fear that he may change your religion, or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land!" (EMQ Ghaafir, 40:26)

6. When they start to mock the believers and swear at them.

The Kuffaar (Quraysh) used to satirise the Prophet of Allah (SAW) and call him a liar, lunatic, extremist, fundamentalist, magician, mad man and sorcerer etc. Today, the Kuffaar are still adhering to their sunnah (tradition) and mocking the true believers and even the Prophet (SAW) himself.

7. When they start to spread evil across the land and sea.

And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allah and be righteous) to those among them (or We (first) increase in number those of its population) who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction. (EMQ al-Israa', 17:16)

May Allah show us the right path! Ameen --- i can only pray

and encourage others to pray..

• !

• Thank God we're not even close :)

• yes shasherwani! you are not! keep dreaming like qum e noh! and looth!

• Na i read the indications and i believe we're good!

• SASHERWANI

When Allah blind folded you .you can't see your destruction until he exterminated you from face of earth.

everythinh under the sky has to end one day including pakistan those who does not believe on this must check

where is USSR and yogoslavia..where is british empire or

otmans rule..we as nation has speed it up this end..

when nation crosses limit earth pray to Allah please remove them from earth as i can not take their burden anymore sky says remove as i can not see their crimes any more!

so sasherwani dont act like those who thought nothing can defeat them now became symbol for those who crosses his limits.

Here you go what i can't see i show you:

2. When they begin to plot against the believers, and seek to extinguish the Light of Allah. this sign is there!

yes people are targeting islam wants secular rule secular pakistan.

yes so many ulemas both shia and sunni were killed by one of us specially during musharraf era..

hudood allah,critisizing shariah and protecting their crimes by relating it with hadeth and quran.

Many people from civil society blaming madarsas for terrorism but these madarsas were there even before

afghan war!

condeming ulema and making fun of them is quite common nowadays.

i see many evil inside pakistan lot anti islamic activities are going on inside pakistan in the name of enlighten moderation and entertainment.

see sasherwani you have missed out those point i have no

hope that you will ever see this until you see it with your

own eyes AIN AL YAQEEN!

• Here you go what i can't see i show you:

2. When they begin to plot against the believers, and seek to extinguish the Light of Allah. this sign is there!

yes people are targeting islam wants secular rule secular pakistan.

We just want to make sure the "white" portion of our flag remains a part of the flag :) Noone hates Islam in Pakistan. We just hate ppl spreading hatred and terror in the name of islam. Islamic rule is welcome but the Talibani version!

yes so many ulemas both shia and sunni were killed by one of us specially during musharraf era..

If I keep a long daarhi and start calling myself an ulema while i plot attacks of terror, torture and hatred hiding behind the walls of a mosque, I deserve to die!

hudood allah,critisizing shariah and protecting their crimes by relating it with hadeth and quran.

Noone criticizes sharia. We just criticize your taliban version of sharia which kills/beats innocent minor girls in the name of "sharia".

Many people from civil society blaming madarsas for terrorism but these madarsas were there even before

afghan war!

Yes these madrassas were always there but only in recent times have these been captured by ur mulla brothers and converted into terror plots.

condeming ulema and making fun of them is quite common nowadays.

Well if it is a real Aalim, he still gets respect. He gets followed because he preaches the path told by Allah. Sadly, Pakistan is full of 90% counterfeit mullahs preaching their own version of islam which bans everything which he personally finds offensive... even Daffy duck could be haraam :)

i see many evil inside pakistan lot anti islamic activities are going on inside pakistan in the name of enlighten moderation and entertainment.

Yeah and your point is? Who gives a bunch of mullahs the right to go kill or torture anyone because the person was practicing unislamic activities?

• sasherwani your denial state continue until you see it with your own eyes!

• ijay..

Your posts are full of BS. Do you support Talibaan or NOT?

You been supporting and condemening them all together"

#GO and first sort out ur Brains first!

• khan when you see it with your own eyes then recall my words!