Zard-ari madari is in Washington D.C

• Taqatwar wadera Daku Zard-ari Madari is in Washington D.C.

He is trying to explain that he can kill innocents as good as Musharraf and his army is capable of killing innocent pathans just as good as Indian army.

He is also explaining how best he can help establish army bases inside NWFP.

He will be speaking to a select group of Pakistani kanjars who are mostly Mush supporters and Islamists who are now all united against this fake threat called Talibanization.

I really want to slap him with a big shoe!

He chartered an entire British Airways plane with the IMF funds given for Baluchistan...

Remember that, 5 of the top army generals including shuja pasha were here two weeks or so ago to cement the killing of the swati pathans.

Mulla!

• Entire world is taking pakistan serious, except our president!

look at his tours and imagine, is this the way to behave for a person whose nation is imploding and exploding!

Mulla!

• he is also proofing HIS LOYALTY giving swat operation gift to obama..:O)

rEHMAN MALIK IS GENEOUS ! LOOK AT THE TIMING!

YBS: YOUR OBEDIENT SERVANT

ZARDARI KA SCORE 100/100

• unfortunately...

Pakistan is passing through its worst period .

and more unfortunately

we have the WORST EVER PRESIDENT to rule on us.

Obama has stated that he is not worried about nuclear arms of Pakistan ,going into the control of Talibaan.but he is definitely concerned about the bad management and poor governance of PPP Govt ...who is not providing basic necessaries to the ppl of Pakistan.

Zardari recation to it

AYOO BACHON JALDI SE AUR GHOOM LIYEN GOVT KAY KHARCHAY PE.

PHIR TU NIKLALAY JANA HI HAY HUM KO.

i simply wanna kill him .

• @ Beenai

"Pakistan is passing through its worst period .

and more unfortunately we have the WORST EVER PRESIDENT to rule on us."

Couldn't agree with you more on this one. Zardari has only made things worse but it was always expected from him. I dont want to wish bad for anyone but this dude definately deserves to die because he is putting the futures of 170 million in serious jeopardy.