PAK ARMY OPERATION WILL AGAIN FAIL IN SWAT?MERE MUTABIQ

• When you start any operation without planning and strategy but under foreign pressure! you will fail..mere mutabiq!

• call me a conspiracy theorist but some how i get the feeling that even the failing of army there is part of the plan!

every thing is just so fishy about this whole thing in sawaat

How can the same army who created these very talibans and who we used to hear all the surreal & rosy things about from the wars of 65 till kargil can turn out to be a "hawa ka ghubara" all of a sudden!

• This post is deleted!

• @ijay

how do u know the operation is without planning ....meray mutabik

• out here in our country and specially ,under the most able supervision of his highness Mr.10% ...

whatever has been done is without planing.

• Beenia.. is it your Mutabiq or ijay babu's mutabiq? lol

• khan sahib,

its mery mutabik.........

• You both are very much Impressed by "marey Mutabiq" ;-)

• khan sahib,

no indeed i am DEPRESSED with mery mutabiq.(of d shahid masood)

and IJAY is obssessed with mery mutabiq.LOL

• jO army abhi tuk buner jesi village ko control nae kur pae wo malakand divison kese control kare gi... PAK ARMY IS FINISHED!

• MERE MUTABQ

it is very nice approach to convey your message without argument and controversies avoid forcing your viewpoint

on others :O)

• I don't want to say this on main but i bet you see some drone attacks in swat too..get ready :O)

• Drones are coming to Punjab Ijay babu (they are called Talibaan) I have given them your address... Even u can't hid ein ur "Bhainsoo kay barey may" LOL

• Beenai,

You shouldn't be depressed from "Unn kay Mutabiq" Just stick to your Guns and say "Apney Mutabiq"

I value views from you and other scholars on this forum then any of our present TV Anchors..

If it was marey Mutabiq, I would get rid of these anchors along with all politicians.. Then there will be 4 programmes (Live Political talk shows) Khan Sahib kay Mutabiq, Mulla Kay Mutabiq, Beenai/oriel Kay Mutabiq (remember 1/2 Witness rule for women ;-) lol) and Ijay Babu kay mutabiq (though Ijay will think that his programme is going on air too but it will be telecasted to his local Bhainson ka barra as only they will understand him plus it won't effect Ijay work as Gawal Mundi ka gawala!..

• kHAN

Jealousy will not take you anywhere

• lol...

No!

I want to share the Drones with you!

You seems to be confused about Talibaans

In some threads you support them

In some threads you oppose them!

As You are so confused, its advisable that u live them

• KhAN

Do you believe that PAKISTAN ARMY can defeat them when when logistic support is coming from INDIA,USA and Afghanistan how

can win when can't support routes.

This was their last step USA wanted them to take MR YAHA khan did the same in 1971 instead of cutiing ties between india and mukhti bhani theny sent troops see what happened bangladesh is now no more part of pakistan..we never learn from History now all advcocates of war in pakistani media

mark my words will cry after this action few weeks time!

but i think its too late for pakistan! we did a same mistake once again! ALLAH save us from its consiqueces!

I can only see complete distruction in Future!..mere mutabiq

• KhAN

Do you believe that PAKISTAN ARMY can defeat them when when logistic support is coming from INDIA,USA and Afghanistan how can win when we can't stop those routes.

This was their last step USA wanted them to take MR YAHA khan did the same in 1971 instead of cutiing ties between india and mukhti bhani then sent troops see what happened bangladesh is now no more part of pakistan..we never learn from History now all advocates of war in pakistani media

mark my words will cry after this action few weeks time!

but i think its too late for pakistan! we did a same mistake once again! ALLAH save us from its consequences!

I can only see complete destruction in Future!..mere mutabiq

• If they fail this time then taliban will killing will be in millions

• neyeng if lose nwfp because of this war we will whip you in centre of blue area with all war advocates