Govt did'nt murder nawab bugti......according to Irshad Haqqani(Jang)

• In todays newspaper Jang, Irshad Ahmen Haqani reveals this shocking news that Nawab Akbar Bugti indeed got fired by his own misile due to some error, but still all govt officials and anchorperons are saying that they kill him.

http://jang.net/jm/5-7-2009/images/05_02.gif

its amazing to me atleast.

what is the truth? dont know.

• haqqani has just become a sathyaya hua buddha who doesn't know what he is saying!

I for one support musharraf fully on getting rid of BUGTI, one of our problem is that the balochistan issue gets really less coverage on media as compared to the other pakistani issues, otherwise, most of the pakistanis should have known that Bugti had become a bigger traitor to Pakistan then his son/grand son Braamdagh Bugti, who when interviewed by tallat annouced publically that they want india and Us to support them against Pakistan!

As for those sections of society who are being typical munafiqs by opposing musharraf on this issue just for the sake of it (my refrence is towards a munafiq gunja who just knows how to do meethi meethi batien on the secondary issues while avoiding the real issues )

WELL AT LEAST MUSHARRAF REACTED IN THE SAME WAY ANY OTHER SOVERIEGN STATE WOULD REACT BY NOT TALKING TO THE TRAITORS OF PAKISTAN LIKE YOU WANT PAKISTAN TO DO IN THE CASE OF SUFIS, BAITULLAHS ETC!

KUDOS TO MUSHRRAF FOR THAT!!

THESE ZIA K BAQIYAAT ACTUALLY DON'T TAKE 1 BIT TO DECLARE POOR NON-MUSLIMS AS "WAJIB-UL-QATAL" THE MOMENT THEY ARE DRAGGED (EVEN IF FOR PURELY POLITICAL MOTIVES) IN ANY KIND OF BALSPHEMOUS CASES BY RELIGIOUS ELEMENTS, IN FACT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAME UP WITH AND SUPPORTED THESE BLACK/ BIASED BLASPHEMOUS RELIGIOUS ACTS

HOWEVER WHEN THEiR RELIGIOUS BROTHERS BECOME OPEN TRAITORS TO THE STATE OF PAKISTAN SUDDENLY THEY BECOME PEACE MAKING DOVES AND TALK ABOUT HAVING PACTS WITH THEM!

CHILO BHAR PANI MAIN DOB MARNA CHAHIYAY IN SAB MUNAFIQON KO!

• Haqqani sahib is one of the journalist ...

whos stance changes on a daily base .

one day u find him with Zia .

another day u find him with BB.

one fine day he decided to go with Mush.

and another morning u can find him cursing Mush.

he has to decide ?

where he actually wanna go?

or he believes like the whole Jang group policy

CHALO TUM UDHAR KO JIDHAR HO RUKH HAWA KA.

• Beenai

Journalist should be loyal to only one political party ??

We are confused between journalist and politician .

By the way I do not like him .Also he is Ex-Jamaat Islami Member ,started with Jamaat Islam plat form .that is why he is quite on terrorism issue .

• netengr,

journalist should not belong to any party.

they should REPORT neutrally.

anchors should be unbiased they should conduct the show neutrally.

as long as columnists are concerned.

columnists are suppose to analyze the situation and give some food for thought ...some vision....

should not be a LOTA of one party one day and other on the next day.

they should give a solid vision and thought pattern.

not just keep changing their stands and hence keep confusing their readers.

i hope..difference is now some how clear.

• @beenai

confused like always.

Haqani sab is the most respected journalist in the history of Pakistan. I trust him.

• Azeem,

depends on personal likes and dislikes .

but can u tell me that why he defends PPP one day and religious party another day?

he is a rightest or leftest?

he is a democracy lover or a believer of dictatorship?

yes ...i am very confuse .

his 80s columns tone is totally different from his 90s.

and these days he is hanging in between PPP and Mush .

first he has to decide where to go?

so his devoted readers like u would decide accordingly.

• @azeem1

Dude just don't judge these old foxes on the basis of their experience and age, just look how the likes of shahid masood and nazeer naji were exposed in a jiffy!

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.