Imran Vs Altaf

• In this forum every discussion is ending on Imran-Altaf fight ,so I am suggesting to open a separate thread for this fight .because if you talk about Jamaat ,IK or Taliban people think that you are supporter of Altaf and Imran Altaf fight starts .I do not like MQM but I cannot support the opponent of Altaf too just becasue they are against altaf and vice versa .

so have fun guys

• Same here, never liked mqm either but would not keep quite if some 1 is maligning their name and associating all the imaginary things in the world with them just to make talibans look good and some kind of Messiahs in front of them.

• comparing imran khan with dirty smelling terrorists like altaf or mangal bakh is an act of insult for imran khan.

• yes netengr mehdi is right, comparing democratically elected representatives of a particular constituency (whether you like it or not medi but its a fact) with either of these mere "LOUD SPEAKERS" is indeed a shame ;)

• saddam was also "elected" president of iraq,

shah of iran was also "elected" monarch of iran,

hosni mobarak is also an "elected" president of egypt,

mehmud abbas is also an "elected" chair of palestine,

Yes ????

but, one of them even could not find six foots of land for own grave, another was hanged,

such elections and their productions and values are wellknown in the world.

• then keep quite and wait for the day the same happens with Altaf!

why waste your energy when you actually have a magic ball placed beside you! ;)

• this is not magic ball,

this is the lesson of thousands of years history,

whoever, whether punjabi, sindhi, mohajir, pashtoon or balochi, has been involved in killing and massacring innocent people, will face the same destiny.

this is not specific with killer altaf,

but whoever kills innocent people, has this as final verdit.

this is the promise of God,

you can ignore people, but,

God never ignores his creations,

sooner or later,

but,God fulfills his promise,

this is what we see in history time and again.

• Fine, i swear even i will pray that may altaf get the punishment of all the wrong doings that he has comitted and that may god roast him really bad in his various furnaces of hell!

are we equal now?...ab jaan chor day plz!, apni bhi, meri bhi aur altaf ki bhi!

;)

• ab jaan chor day plz ???

how amazing is that that:

few words have fed up you ???

few words have made you frustrated ???

few words have made an effect upon you ???

just few words ???

but the same you never said to killer altaf that:

"ab jaan chor day plz!"

after such a huge and continuous bloodshed of innocent people ???

is this your justice ???

• F I N E

Altaf plz apni mqm china le jao aur humari jaan chor do warna mr. mehdi apni non-stop ghazlain suna suna k tumhari or humari sab ki zindagi humaisah k liyay "sare gama pada nessa" kardain gay!

happy?

• 28th May done by Altaf and MQM killed 40 innocent people .

Thousand of people killed by Baitullah Mehsoud ,one blast killed more then hundred .

MQM is terrorizing only in Karachi and hyderabad ,where taliban all in NWFP ,FATa nad afghanistan .

Both are terror and killers .

But

Mr Imran khan was very jazbati against 28th may killing and calling Altaf a terrorist (which is good ) but He never called Baitullah Mehsoud a terrorist ,He never condemn killing in Sawat as he condemn for MQM ,Imran Khan announce openly to go to Karachi but he did not visited the areas which were controlled by Taliban .

This is hypocrisy ,it means that the terrorism definition is different in Imran Khan dictionary .The way he is trying to twist the talk against taliban and the terrorist shows his belonging to Zia Baqiyat .

• @H.M:

"comparing imran khan with dirty smelling terrorists like altaf or mangal bakh is an act of insult for imran khan".

I am alarmed at the fact that we agree fully for the first time! Welcome to the world of Oxfordians and Harvardians.... Khush amdeed!

A poor state of a nation when we cannot even compartmentalise characters such as Altaf and Imran..... it is blindingly obvious that both are at opposite ends of the spectrum. End of discussion.

@ Ucsher:

Lolz. Keep it up, but you will tire H.M has much stamina for these things!

• Why is it that all the MQM folks start or end with ...

"BTW I'm NOT an MQM supporter"

?????

chaur ki dadhi mein tinka?

• netengr:

i hundred percent agree what imran khan says about the situation in nwfp and fata, and i fully support solutions that imran khan is proposing.

imran khan's analysis is honest and genuin,

it feels genuin from thousands of miles away,

but, i reject completely and totally, the analysis and solutions that terrorist altaf is producing.

imran khan never supported any terrorist,

but altaf is himself a terrorist,

imran khan is a highly educated and skillfull person,

while altaf up to now has produced nothing except violence,

no pakistani has ever launched an FIR against imran khan,

while thousands of FIRs have been launched against altaf and his gang of terrorists by people of karachi,

imran khan was never in need of any NRO,

while terrorists of altaf cant move with out the shelter of NRO,

altaf can not even touch that compartment of honor,

in which imran khan resides.

• The analysis of Imran Khan is written by Hameed gul and Jamaat Islami

• no matter if this has been produced by hameed gul or else,

but, in my view, imran khan is the true solution of all nwfp and fata problems.

listen imran khan,

this is the need of time.

• NETGRRR..

Hussain may be a Mad Blogger but you need help mate!

You can't just ignore the facts...

Has Imran killed 1 single person directly or indirectly?

Put your hand on your heart and say that you can say the same about Altaf???

Killing 1 Innocent person is like killing of whole humanity!

I rest my case...

• i curse myself,

if i can not identify and recognize honesty,

i may be an idol of sin from head to foot,

but, i pray to God that please give me atleast such ability that i can recognize honesty,

this is the least ability that a human being can have,

with this least ability, i find imran khan honest.

• @masohail83

yar mqm ke supportes main se tu majority ki darhi hi nahi huti, tinkay tu baad ki baat hay;)

though i hope that some day guys like you could also see some "tinkas" or rdxs or even blood in the beards of guys that call themselves supporters of talibans (you have more chances of finding tinkas there because most of them support beards religiously, unless of course, you are talking about their clean-shaven muanfiq supporters like nawazs, shehbazs, shujats, imrans etc who are just supporting them for either being "religiously" correct in an islamic country or for their own hidden agendas) ;)

• @H.M:

Either you have gone through some kind of catharsis.... or I have seen sense..... which one, I leave to you. But:

..."i curse myself,

if i can not identify and recognize honesty,

i may be an idol of sin from head to foot,

but, i pray to God that please give me atleast such ability that i can recognize honesty,

this is the least ability that a human being can have,

with this least ability, i find imran khan honest"...

Glory be..... I agree and your sentiment is admired!

Jokes aside, I am pleased some common ground has been found.

May I.K and PTI develop into the leader and party many are praying for and all require.