Why do YOU ask People of pakistan to help swat refugees?

• When whole world is flowering billions dollars ad on pakistani government why Meida like GEO is asking common

people to help!

Common man of pakistan always helped pakistan in crisis but why always start from people of pakistan why nobody ask government why they are not spending billion dollar aid on refugees!

From "qarz utaro mulk sanwaro" schemes to flood relief funds we always donated but in return we got surrey palace and raiwind farm? any process of accountabilty ? any system of check and balance? if not then this billion dollar aid will again go to swiss accounts..

• @Ijay:

I request you to read some news before posting (I'll leave it at that for now...)

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22047

..."While announcing the decisions of the federal cabinet, Gilani said the cabinet decided to institute Prime Minister’s Special Fund for Victims of Terrorism with an initial contribution of Rs20 million from the cabinet members.

“The cabinet members also announced to contribute their one-month salary to the fund for the victims of terrorism in Swat,” he added.

He said internally displaced persons (IDPs) would be supported under the Benazir Income Support Programme and cabinet committees would soon be constituted for day-to-day monitoring of the IDPs issue and also for areas where the action was being taken.

The prime minister held out an assurance that there would be total transparency in the utilisation of funds to be received for relief and rehabilitation of the IDPs, reconstruction of affected areas and capacity building of the law enforcing agencies"...

Whether it will materialise as Gillani states, is another matter, but for now he's pledged some help in theory.

• Laugh out loud! this i called deception :O)

The zardari still begging for money for refugees appealing inetrnational community.. :O) read the news!

Earthquake fund was also very transparent..i still see victims protesting against government even army was invloved in corruption.

i see more sureey palace,hotels and horse farms in future!

• Excellent. While you do that maybe you will refrain from posting anything for a while.

I suggest you laugh out loud for the next 24hrs at least.... give us all a break!

• zardari still begging for money for refugees appealing international community.. :O) read the news!

Earthquake fund was also very transparent..i still see victims protesting against government even army was involved in corruption.

i see more surrey palace,hotels and horse farms in future!

• Your DVD is scratched Ijay, look, the same scene over and over again!

• IJAY,

You are saying that when Kashmir and part of punjab was struck by earthquake, we accepted aid from every part of Pakistan and abroad but now because the problem is in NWFP, we should talk "Politics"

I am sure if it was your home town, you would then be even expecting help from the poor people of swat! Its called "Dual Standards"

• Heather

no no.. i never said that

I am saying pakistani government should spend money on refugees which they are getting from USA otherwise it would be spent on horses hotel palaces and farms.

Ignore oriel she always see wrong side of the coin

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.