Zardari Sahib ka US sai Pakistan wapis anay ko dil nahi kerta !

• There is a war declared and the head of the state wants to stay in USA forever. Rather than sending his diplomats and foreign minister abroad he along with his beloved family wants to be remain on the overseas trip as vvip gusts for summer holidays and for Bilawal to enjoy his semester break.

This is another proof of not having professional diplomatic team.

Maal-e-muft aur dil-e-baireham

-M

• usa kiya abhi tu unhai UK FRANCE IRAN SAB jaga jana hai last trip becharai ka ainda naseeb ho na ho landh jail kee baad ab tu mazai karnay ke din aei hain karnay do!

• JO WATAN KE BYOPARI HAIN

YE SAB SAI BARI BEEMARI HAIN

EN JHOTO SAI MAKARON SAI

MULK KAY THEKEYDARO SAI

MAI BAGHI HOON MAN BAGI HOON

JO CHAHE MUJH PAI ZULM KARO

MAIN BAGHI HOON MAN BAGHI HOON

tUM NE SADIYON HAI LOOTA HAMRA SAKOON

HUM PAER AB AN CHALEY GA TUMARA FASOON

CHARAGAR ME TUMHE KIS TURHAN SE KAHON

TUM NAHI CHARAGAR KOE MANAY MAGAR

MAIN NAHI MAANT MAIN NAHI MAANTA

PAKISTAN KHAPAAAAAAAAY KHAPAYY...

ZARDARI TERE DAM SAI PAKISTAN KHAAAPAY

• I agree with you, why our nation not understand? Why we choose imported leaders? If you count I think few you will found who are single nationality or their assed in Pakistan. I think they all are like Shokat Aziz GHADAAR. They will enjoy in government & when their turn over they will take their briefcase & will go back to their country.

It should be banned from Supreme Court that not allowed to give any key post for dual nationality

Wakeup my nation wakeup

“WARNA DASTAN BHI NA HOGI DASTANO MAIN”

• Zardari is the last person on the face of this earth ...

who can care about Pakistan and Pakistanis....

credit goes to all opportunists who voted Zardari as a President in upper n lower houses.