IDP are not welcome in Punjab???

• PML-N wary of IDPs’ influx into Punjab

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22244

Abhi MQM esey comments pass kerti to pher kia hota?

• wow no one is paying attention to this?

Punjab not to allow IDP camps

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22255

so if Punjab is not allowing IDP camps then poor people will move to Karachi, end result will be Mohajir-Vs-pashoton problem ...

• This has always been the case be it partition after 1947, Biharis after 1971 or Afghan muhajireen after 1980s and now Sawat muhajireen. Most of the refugees are settled in Sindh.

If any one from Sindh has objected that IDP's are not welcome because of already huge number of settlers, they soon would have been termed as "lesser Pakistanis, indian agents and Islam dushman.

Another prime example of Muslim Ummah and Pakistaniat.

• Thank God some one is getting my point....... Karachi or Sindh is no longer melting point for Pakistan, to avoid further ethnic division Punjab should take larger part of IDPs

Just like for fact they always take larger part of indus water, Govt Jobs

NFC award.... etc

• All three provinces are in favour or NFC award being awarded on Population, Size and Poverty. But Punjab is adamant on Population only. And since it is the province with largest population, other three provinces can't do much except finally crying for "Independance".

The funny thing is that when Bengalis were in majority they made whole current Pakistan into One unit! Pathetic hypocrites.

PS: Punjab = Punjabi dominated establishment. Off course with the backing of thr ppl! I respect and value those punjabis who are fair minded and relatively un biased.

Also if we Sindhis were in majority most of us too probably would have done same to smaller provinces what Punjab has been doing or is doing now. So I am also not saying that this unfair and pathetic behaviour is peculiar to Punjab.

• Real fault lines of Pakistn originate from Lahore.

You will get no help from media not from inlectuals for condemning Punjab.

• that's the biggest problem of ours.

we got stuck here.........\\

who to be blamed?

who to be dumped responsibilities on ?

every problem ends up merging into the Bara Suba Chota Suba problem.

we should move ahead .

at least in these kind of scenarios as we are in nowadays.

• Once again I'm sickened.

I'm sickened by the lack of fore-thought by the Pak army's operation.

I'm sickened by the lack of organization on the part of the govt to cohesively deal with the IDPs.

I'm sickened each time I read or hear the IDPs being talked about by their ethnicity.

Now to top it all off, NS his goon brigade and Punjab in general are showing once again why people of the other provinces despise them so much.

PUNJABIS EVERYWHERE, SPEAK OUT IN DISGUST AT PUNJAB LEADERSHIP'S LACK OF HUMANITY BY NOT OPENING UP THEIR AREA TO IDPs.... IT'S GROSS INHUMANITY AND I HOPE NS AND ALL THAT RESIDE IN HIS MANSIONS CHOKE ON THEIR LUXURIOUS FOOD!!

• EXPAT,

it seems you have just felt swats refugees pain, your sympathies needed a right punjabi story to come out.

RELAX, LEADERS OF PUNJAB RIGHT NOW SHARIF BROTHERS AND

JIYALAS DEAR BEER GOVERNOR ARE ETHNIC KASHMIRIS, SO ENOUGH

TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH BIASED PUNJABIS ARE.

• Yeah expakistani bhai the news will at the frontpage of pkpolitics, all the champions started cursing and all sort of bashing with all sort of tags.....since its by PML....so simply ignore.....or started giving lame excauses .....that's what the partiality and biased mentality......

• If you guys remember whole Punjab was out on street to restore

Ch. Iftekhar, after few bombing in Pindi and lahore....they felt the pain then.....

Now army is bombing swat and deer, but no one from Punjab is demanding to stop this nonsense...No one is ready to provide IDP any shelter, food and respectable living for few months. Shame on you BIG brothers!!!

• PNL-N was quite vocal when they lost power in Punjab. Since their restoration NS or SS and all of their lot are mere mutes. One can smell a rat here. There is nothing called a free lunch.

• and i am surprise to see the double standard of our psudo scholars

and on this politics, only few have time to show their concern

• Yeah thats really shameful of all TV anchors and bhancors.....full of double standards.......where is Talat, HM,SM etc......even they dont have time to condemn this........PML claim to be a national level party....now they showing their true color of nationalized party.....where is mr only right(IK) the life time chairman of tanga party (PTI).....? lets condemn this.......

• .... I think as soon as UNO and USA provide aid $$$,

Punjab Govt will let IDP get in ....

@jstapakistani

PML N is Nationalized party... do they have any seat from Balochsitan or sindh?

• @ expakistani i mean as they claim.....and my of psudo scholars thinks that they r national level party.....

• It is clearly a political blunder by the Nawaz league.Being a political party having an upper hand they are in a better position to extend all form of help, material and moral, on humanitarian grounds but alas they opted for cheap party politics. PLM-N is a party that follows family traits much like the PPP but they should have though and acted above all for as Sawat opted for Pakistan and they are as much of a Pakistani and we all are; they deserve to be provided for a save haven and respectful existence in any part of Pakistan.

Clearly Sindh has been over burdened bearing the flow of the rural to urban since pre partition. In the subcontinent Karachi was on par with Bombay and people of all ethnics converged upon these mega cities because of better job opportunities in comparison to other cities.

After partition Karachi and whole of Sindh in general took the major share of migrants that continued till 1971. Punjabis should come forward to embrace these displaced Pakistanis of northern Pakistan as Punjab leadership of the past and present has proved completly hopeless and utterly of no use.

• @jstpakistani

Does PMLN have even any representatives from Sindh and Balochistan?

@semirza

You are forgetting the huge influx of Afghan settlers in Sindh during 80s.

• @Fahim23

Sorry, I really missed this. Thanks Fahim23

• @ExPakistani..

If you guys remember that during the so called "Long march" I several time pointed out that this ganga, traitor nawaz is high jacking this march for his own agenda and the fact that he is a leader of pakistan and not leader of pakistan. He never had the courage to travel to pukhtoonkhwa, FATA and never condemn the Drone attacks on Pukhtoons. It was only when these terrrorist attacked Sarzameen e Punjab when they started raising concerns. At that time most of our scholors were thinking that he has changed and that I should stop opposing him.

Ladies and Gentlemen! This is Nawaz shareef for you. For me, Nawaz a punjabi leader and a traitor, Altaf a Muhajir leader and traitor, Asfandyar, A pukhtoon Leader and Traitor!

How can now I Depend or trust them with my future? For me and also including JI, Qazi plus JUP Maulana Diseal should be SHOT DEAD! I am not pro Pakistan Talibaan but for these 5 leaders I will be happy if there bodies are hanged on different chowks of pakistani cities.

Shame on Punjabi Establishment, Shame on Punjab Govt, Shame on every single member of Punjab Muslim League... (IFTHIKHAR JAGHRA SHOULD RESIGN FROM THIS PARTY AS A GENERAL SEC AS A PROTEST)

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.