It's already easy enough to 4ms2 Maplestory 2 Mesos

• This sport is just way too simple for people that pay their way to the top. The prosperity of these people simply crashes the marketplace for end game drops, diminishing in reaching end game standing to 27, what small achievement there's.

What happened to reward based on merit? Making the process simpler was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel like it is putting a band-aid onto a gunshot wound.

It's already easy enough to 4ms2 Maplestory 2 Mesos reach 2mil range with no spendingas long as you've got an ounce of merching skill and fundamental common sense. The actual problem that has to be addressed is raising the problem of reaching endgame status for men and women that cover, so that random people don't reach 2mil range in the situation of days by simply emptying their pockets then proceed to put in to a limitless supply of end game equipment, a happening I see too often nowadays.

As noted above, I can't solo Chaos Vellum, therefore these mesos could be used to fund my principal character farther, as well as my second main.Moreover, for me at least, which makes mesos is the gist of this game, since it is the most efficient means to obtain progress in this game (farming in certain events also functions, but can be boring and time consuming).

If I'm not earning mesos or other kinds of currency, then I honestly feel like I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss conducts won't satisfy my desire for mesos, when I had 50k range, like I had been doing, I still need to merch.