Secular Democracy, Liberal and Tolerant, Women Rights, Human Rights

• It is ineed the true face and nature of secularism/democracy, which is the root cause of all the evils that are taking place in the world.

Regards

• @Revivalist

Tell me please if Taliban Terrorists acts of beheadings and suicide bombings are 'true face and nature of Islam or Muslims' ?

• RS Bahi,

According to these 'Kalifahs' thats only an emirate , a pre-req / preview of 'khilfat'. Just imagine what 'khilfat' would do :)

• Scorpian and ASif K, so you both are saying this is justified because Taliban are not true face of Islam?

How is Taliban and Khilafat relevant to this post?

• @AsifK and Red-Scorpion

Your posts should be relavent to the thread topic. Anything other than this will be considered as 'diversion tactics' and/or attempt to derail discussions adherent to the thread.

Such posts will be removed. You are advised to observe the COC.

• @semirza

What about 'story' and 'topic' of this thread ?

Don't you think Khalifah group is trying to malign secularism here just becoz some drunakard american soldiers did dirty things at a party in Kabul ???

• Bsobaid,

Bro they are seriously suffering from both intellectual recession as well as severe Islamo-phobia/khilafah phobia. In fact they have nothing to speak so let them say whatever they want, for them the reply especially in the blessed month of Ramadhan, should be "Salama"....

Regards

• This post is deleted!

• semirza

If misdeeds of any follower is enough to malign any idealogy , and thats permitted in COC then waht else i can say.

• @Red-Scorpion and AsifK

You have been adequately advised. Now you are being warned. Anything not related to the thread topic will be taken as 'diversion tactics' and not tollerated any further. If you dont have to say anything relavent here at least do not pollute this thread any futher with your arguments. If you insist I may have to remove you temporarily for a period.

• @semirza

I know that's all you can do i.e. to remove me as my only crime here is that I don't tolerate irrational rants and always respect logical reasoning !

Anyhow, I would again request you to check the story yourself and then decide whether 'topic of this thread' is appropriate or not !

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• H.E ASIFK said "If misdeeds of any follower is enough to malign any ideology" Dear ASIFK FYI Bush, Obama, Blair and Brown are representing the whole Nation and especially the whole capitalist block, hence the crimes and genocide they are committing in Iraq and Afghanistan can never be attributed to them alone, its the whole ideology that is fueling the war, isn’t it????

Rs,

Do you know of a recent attack in Afghanistan where almost 100 innocent people have been killed by NATO forces?

• H.E.Revivalist said

'Dear ASIFK FYI Bush, Obama, Blair and Brown are representing the whole Nation and especially the whole capitalist block'

Dear Revivalist FYI , in the images i didn't see any bush , obama , blair and brown. Can u ?

Since its above your mental level but still would explain that

Even if this news is true , this is something being done some individuals. No system allows or orders that.

Revivalist

Whats about hundreds who die in mosques in pakistan and in suicide bomb blasts ? Thats collective damage. Right.

• ASIFK,

Dear you have again continently skipped the whole paragraph which clarify my point " hence the crimes and genocide they are committing in Iraq and Afghanistan can never be attributed to them alone, its the whole ideology that is fueling the war, isn’t it????"

Dear when a lunatic American kill people in university, college, school, gyms etc have we ever said that we are going to deal that criminal or generally the criminal society of the west? Hence "Suicide attack" in Pakistan is in fact an internal mater of pakistan, as I think pakistan is a state which has its institutions, government, judiciary, army, law enforcement agencies etc, who is United snakes to interfere in Pakistan’s internal affairs, legally speaking????

Please think trice before responding!!!!!!

• Revivalist

I think u missed my msg altoghter. I copy it for u .

'

Since its above your mental level but still would explain that

Even if this news is true , this is something being done some individuals. No system allows or orders that.

'

• and most importantly FREEDOM OF SEX AND RAPE !!!!

Yes these are the moral values secularists want to develop here.

Look when a group of persons have the rights to made laws than you should expect the same like,homosexualiy law legal sex laws and culture like this.

This is a reality and secular group should market their secularism product using the same(Positive values)rather than getting Mad at the poster..

I think they dont have sufficeint Marketting tactics...lolzz