Pakistan at "extreme food security risk"

• According to the Federal Ministry for Food and Agriculture sufficient stock of wheat is available in the country and two million tonnes of the commodity can be exported.

Sufficient wheat in stock; 2 mln tonnes can be exported: Gondal http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=86560

but according to the Food Security Risk Index, Pakistan is placed at 11th out of 148 nations for being at an "extreme food security risk"

Pakistan at ‘extreme food security risk’ http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/sci-tech/12-pakistan+at+extreme+food+security+risk--bi-07

• Bhooki quam kay hath ...

aur pait bhari hukumat ka giraban.

point of no return is about to come .

• It seems a Revolution is about to come !

Will that Revolution be leaderless or Imran Khan or Munawwar Hassan will be the leaders of revolutionaries ?

• when revolution comes,it needs no leader .

but a huge amount of common men ,gathered against some one ,on a one point agenda .

BTW,dont u worry . at least Altaf Don wont be leading that revolution ...as he is afraid of coming back .

• @Beena

Could you please give us some examples of 'leaderless revolutions' ?

BTW don't you thinks your 'Altaf Don' has already brought a revolution in Politics of Sindh at least ? :)))

• @Redscorpion,

i strongly protest ...he is not MY Altaf Don.

no1.

he maybe yours...as u admires him like anything .

and Over Impressed with his invisible powers .

about them ,only u knows.

what revolution in sindh has they brought?

sindh was an area ,where feudalism is the ultimate rule .

and feudals are the decision makers .

it is still the same ............

who do u think is Qaim Ali Shah >???

is he belongs to a middle class family?

is he a son of a clerk >??????

who is running the show in sindh?

• @Beena

Calm down lady :)))

And read carefully what I commented !

""your 'Altaf Don' has already brought a revolution in Politics of Sindh at least ""

Don't you think MQM has mobilised masses in Urban Sindh and it has become second largest party in Sindh and third largest party in Pakistan !

BTW I still need you to answer my following simple question !

Could you please give us some examples of 'leaderless revolutions' ?

• mods! how much longer do we have to put up with the irrelevant comments of RS and his mates?

just give a date, and ill be happy.