President Zardari spent 94/365 days out of country

• problems solve karna to door ki baat....how would such a person even "know" the problems of his masses?

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=200999story_9-9-2009_pg7_13

• he was promoting your beloved khalifa system in foreign countries. Why do you have problems? Is khalifa going to live in a single country?

• its been one year since Zardari has became the President of Pakistan and since then we can only see the burden of problems has been created by Mush are being increased like anything .

no sign of development ...no clue of strategy ...

no symbol of trust ......no intention to solutions ...

but only one point agenda :

LOOT SALE OFFER ...Its a limited time offer .

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I don't take this news as good.

ALL!!! of our teachings, from Quran-o-Hadees, Muhammad (SAW), Sahaaba-e-Karaam (RAA), ALL the past Muslim UMMAt/Empires, from Iqbal, from Quaid-e-Azam, tell us to 'stand up on our own feet'. They strictly!!! tell us NOT!!! to depend on anyone. If we do, we'll die! as a nation.

What president sb. is doing is selling us, to get money he can hoard for his personal self, from the entire world.

The good part is, no one in the world is ready to believe him :D

I can't!! believe!!, we in Pakistan are letting him do that to us.

• yaar some how we need to make sure he spend 365 days out of pakistan.... Zardari and Nawaz sharif kind of people need to go away from Pakistan forever

I don't want Zardari and Nawaz Sharif to be kicked out of Pakistan. NO!! I will NOT! accept that.

I WANT!! them PUNISHED!!!! dearly!!!! for their crimes.

I WANT!! examples of 'ibrat' (in urdu) made!!! out of them for this entire nation, for our future generations, for the entire world to see.

I want everyone to know who they are dealing with the next time they go against Pakistan or any Pakistani citizen or any Muslim.

NO!! sir, I don't want Zardari and Nawaz Sharif left loose in the open.

I WANT!! them PUNISHED!!!! dearly!!!! for their crimes.

• Bhayoo mera khayal me tu ye hay k ye Mosoof jitne din bahar rahen utna hamare haq me behtar hey...

Kaise behtar hai?

• if only would be better ...if he leaves the country for good.

• Bhaiyo

ye mosoof jab mulk me hotey hen tu yaad karo kase kase adventure barpa kartey hen, Governor Raaj in Punjab, Rtd Brig come back, didcovery of old stuff, RPP, etc...

aur suno mosoof apni presidency ki first anniversary par farmatey hen k ata,cheeni aur energy k issues dekhna mera kaam nahi?

magar in ka kaam hay kia? is par roshni nahi dali mosoof ne

Beenai

ur wish will be fulfill but we have to bear Mr Bilawal next

• same topic has been iniated by Broadkast.

i am pasting it here and deleting Broadkast thread.

@

broadkast.pk

ISLMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari spent at least 94 days out of the country on his foreign trips during the first year of his presidency. The president who took oath on September 9 last year spent almost every fourth day out of Pakistan, making more than 27 official, business and private trips to almost every corner of the globe. He made five trips to UK, four each to China and UAE, two each to UN, Iran and Turkey, and one each to Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Libya, France, Russia, Belgium and Tajikistan. The full details of the expenses incurred on these trips is not yet known but the National Assembly (NA) was informed on March 12 this year that President Zardari’s nine visits abroad between September 2008 to March 2009 cost Rs 157.257 million to the national exchequer. By that time he had visited the UK, the US, the UAE, China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Afghanistan. The president’s entourage for the trips comprised 246 people. The House was also told that the official delegation of Pakistan to the 63rd session of the UN General Assembly, comprising 53 members, cost Rs 68,269,611 to the national kitty.

Visits in 2008

UAE and UK personal visit from Sep 12 to 17.

London: UN and London Sep 21 to 30 to attend the UN GA.

China: October 14-17: A four-day official trip to China.

Saudi Arabia: Two-day official trip from Nov 4 to 5.

UN for interfaith conference: Six-day visit from Nov 10 to 15.

UAE: First official visit from Nov. 24 to Nov. 26.

Turkey: Trilateral meeting from Dec 04 to Dec 06.

Visits in 2009

Afghanistan: Official visit Jan 06 to 07

China: Business visit to forge economic cooperation from Feb 20 to 24.

Iran: To meet Iranian leaders and attend ECO summit from March 10 to 11.

Turkey: For Third Trilateral summit from March 31 to April 01.

UAE: Private trip from April 13 to 14.

Japan: FODP and Donor Conference April 15 to 17.

China: To meet Chinese leaders and attend Boao Forum from April 17 to 19.

UAE: Private trip from April 27 to 28.

Libya: Official visit from April 30 to May 2.

UK: Private trip from May 3 to May 4.

US: Official visit from May 5 to 8. (Also stay in New York May 8 to May 13).

UK: Private visit while coming back form US from May 13 to May 15.

France: Official visit from May 15 to May 18.

Iran: To attend trilateral summit one-day on May 24.

Russia: To attend SCO summit from June 14 to 16.

Brussels: To attend first Pak-EU summit from June 17 to 19.

Tajikistan: To attend bilateral, trilateral and quadrilateral meetings from July 28 to 29.

China: Business trip as part of quarterly visits from Aug 21 to 25.

UK: To formally invite UK PM for FoDP. Aug 26 to 30. sajjad malik

DT- 09-09-09

What message are you sending to ALL the world, by allowing traitors to die of old age? rather than convicting them of their crimes and PUNISHING!!! them dearly!?!?!?!!

Have you ever thought of this?

• Asif Ali Zardari cannot do anything without being critised ridiculed or accused of something or another, he has become a scapegoat for a nation and its people who are lazy and want everything without lifting a finger to help themselves and its therefore convenient to blame some one and exonerate themselves, Hurray for a nation of idiots that we have become who buy into everything that is fed to us and find simple solutions to our problems by blaming Zardari for all our problems. Wake up guys, if you don't want to work and be industrious and help yourself than live as we are, dont blame Zardari, He is our President and was democratically elected by a two third majority of the parliament and we should let him serve his term, he is performing much better than his predecessors and deserves the opportunity and in fact has earned it, armchair bums/critics should shut up and let the man do his job and let the people of Pakistan decide when the next election is held on its normal time.

President Zardari is a man of great grit and insight, The ever great BB saw it and she is not with us anymore but she left him to carry out her vision, he is humble enough to acknowledge that and does not claim her vision to his credit. which is more than can be said about his critics and most of whom will grab an opportunity to kiss his feet to realize a monetary benefit and yet continue to critsise him because it seems fashionable, what a sad country and the people we are and what a bunch of hypocrites we have become, may God almighty save us from ourselves because we are our own worst enemy.

@ZZ: You'r defending a known criminal? One who has committed treason as many times as he got the chance?

You talk like his stooge. Like every other PPP minister, who's on his payroll.

What has Zardari done for this nation?

What facts do you have to defend him? Open!! the pandora box. Bring!! out ALL the evidence. Let's TALK about what Zardari has done for this nation