My Hats off to Pakistani nation ..jayeee Pakistani

• i am so happy with the so far announced results of general elections2008......

i am proud of my nation.....

my hats of to every Pakistani .....

they have rejected PML Q the kings party .....

they have rejected political gaints like Chudhris,Qusoori, shiekh Rasheed ....

they have rejected religious parties who were quite at Lal Masjid adn Wana operations......

they have rejected those who were in a deal with mush ....

BB murder doesnt change the scenerio as PPP has secured the less number of seats that were expected adfter her death .......

who says my nation has no awareness ...they are illetrate ....

they may not have the academic education and degree ...

but they have got common sense and awareness for sure ...

i love my nation ....

i am proud off my Pakistani brothers and sisters ......

i salute my nation .....

Jayeee Pakistani .....

• i agree with you beenai

and i know this post is comming form your heart.

mubarak to all of us. lol

• Yes Beenai.

Hats off to the Pakistani nation.

I hope you also fulfilled your duty to vote....

• @andarkabandar,

it is coming from the bottom of my heart ....for sure .....

i am done with Jayee Benazir ,Jayee Altaf ,Jayee Nawaz,Jayee Bhutto,Jayee pervez Allahi,Jayee pervez Musharraf ....

so my slogan is .....

jayee Pakistani.......

i am in love with my nation ......

• @Adonis,

yup ...i also went and vote to whom ....who never won in karachi ...but clean sweep in all over Pakistan.......when i was casting my vote ...i knew ,that this person is not going to win in karachi ...but i voted .

as i believe ...my consioucs shud be in peace .....

so i am more then happy ......

i love my wise and well aware nation .....

• jayeee Pakistani .....long live our nation

• Even if the person you vote for does not win, your vote is still counted because women and minority seats are allocated to parties based on total votes polled by them all over Pakistan.

So good job !!!

• @Adonis,

whom did u vote ?????

• i want to tell the ppl who did not let the women vote

here is my reaction

I SPIT ON YOU ILLITRATE IDIOTS YOU FILTHY IDIOTS EAT DUNG AND DIE.

• This post is deleted!

• ek harami gaya to dusra harami agya

• Great elections and for the first time Big guns are going down and that is the positive sign that ppl are voting against the policies not against the personalities. WOW huge victory for ppl. Congrats to all.

• Long live the people of pakistan! They have spoken and the whole world has witnessed them! Pakistanis have brought about a revolution in one day! I feel exuberant to be a pakistani today!

I also commend the Q league for not rigging the election, completing five years, political tolerance, even though they were paralysed by mush!politicians good or bad are welcome but army at its best will never be welcome in politics!

Allah bless the voters! The winners! The losers! And may Allah guide the new government!

Mush now mush! Hahaha. I see stability returning by tomorrow morning to our embittered nation!

• @ beenai

I voted for PML(N).

• Congratulations.

I welcome a positive change at the tone of our scholars.

We should also accommodate and listen to those , not satisfied with the outcome.

I am sure 4 or 5 more elections like that and Pakistan could be much better place to live in.

Lotas will vanish, where you start using modern faucets.

Still it is too early to criticize and express the anger.

As a first step, please request your friends to observe the Traffic Signals.

• @ Adonis, where u located?

• I am still very sad that Imran Khan didn't run because i feel he is the only true candidate. Now Mr. 10% is going to be Mr. 100%... but i guess its better than having lesser of the two evils.

• lol may be Mr 1000%...........

• He is not yet in power and Raaga of 10% has been started.

This is called :

pesh uz marg wavella ( To start shouting beofre death)

OR

Hijra's start dancing, singing and knocking at the door, before child is born.

• @Shikra

Ever heard of the term Know where your meat comes from ?? I guess it can be implied the same about Zardari. Its not like he's in power for the first time. He still has a zillion corruption charges on him i believe that should be dealt with also. Makhdoom Amin Fahim should be the Prime Minister not Zardari