Witness to violence in Swat valley

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Pak Army has allowed Pak Govt. to sell it as a mercenary force through insulting clauses of Kerry Lugar Aid Bill to US.

The results of this are apparent

• hariskhan

"Pak Army has allowed Pak Govt"

Very well said. So , u agree that in Pakistan , aRMY exercies the authority so u shooudn't blame govt. Right ?

I agree Pak Army does excersize absolute power. When did I ever deny it?

My point is, WE, the people of Pakistan, WE! the Muslims, need to uphold the law of the land, in order to re-establish our lost justice system, AND MAKE!!!! Pak Army fear!! reprisals if it doesn't follow the law of the land.

After all, Army is supposed to be far below many others in the list of those who hold power in a Muslim state/Empire/UMMAT.

We the people of Pakistan MUST!!! ensure, those in Pak Army who commit crimes, who commit treason, that they get appropriate punishments according to law of the land.

WE MUST!!! send a clear signal to this entire nation and the nations of the world, Pakistan does NOT!! allow traitors to get away with their crimes.

• hariskhan

NOw i expect u not to abuse politicians anymore. If u have to hold anyone responsbile for pakistan's condtions, u will hold ARMY responsbile for that. Right ?

I blame Pak Govt. MORE!!! than Pak Army.

If Pak Govt. excersized its power within the bounds of the constitution of Pakistan, within the bounds of the law of the land, Pak Army would have ZERO credibility when it took over power from them. The masses would instantly reject them via mass peaceful protests.

Pak Govt. doesn't adhere to constitution of Pakistan, that is the reason Pak Army gets MORE and MORE chances to shove them out of corridors of power.

• hariskhan

which constition ?

Which remained non-operative most of its life ?

or

As amended by Army through 8th amendment and then 17th amendments through its 'rakhils' ?

The constitution of 1973, which was unanimously accepted by all in Pakistan.

What are you intentions in creating confusion about 'which' relating to constitution of Pakistan?!?!!!!!

I question! your motives, I question your credibility!

• hariskhan

Which was molestated by ARMY Generals with the help of mullahs ?

Whats about that ?

Do u condmen Mullas for passing 17th amendment ?

I m speaking of facts. What authority u have got to quesiton my credibility ?

• of disappointing and regret; all there ever was to british trained fauji. their brutality in bangladesh, 92 operation(lines area), swati civilians massacre at musharafs era, selling of airbases that lead to massacre in the name of savage capital punishment...

I accept our mistake at JI/MMA. We did make that mistake. A public apology was asked by Qazi Hussain Ahmad for it. Imran Khan did the same.

However, I see no other political party, on other significant element in our society who has even tried for reconciliation or retribution against it. What of that?

You can keep dragging the issue of 17th amendment as far and wide as yo want.

That won't help you root it out. Because your not leaning towards a solution. You'r leaning towards an endless as well as fruitless debate.

• @hariskhan

Dear friend. What is the relation between your above comment and the topic of this thread.

@admin @Moderator: Please note this comment from bebus for the record, as an intentional attempt at pointless bickering.

P.S. With the proof I'm presenting, I'm building the case for bebus to be permanently banned from this site/forum.

• Acha Bhai Haris, welldone for building up your case against people that can possibly engage in debate with you. If you are successful you will soon have no-one who opposes your views, thus stamping out all notions of a healthy, positive discussion, ie the prupose of a DISCUSSION FORUM. well done.

Discussions are based on facts. They aren't based on defocusing techniques, intentional putting up of dumb questions, arguing without any reason