Tragedy strikes free distribution of ration 18 women killed in Karachi stampede

• I dont know how Altaf , Nawaz, Zardari, Fazlu and Asfandyar can sleep when the poor people are dying for food

http://thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=24536

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I blame current rulers for this.

It was Hazrat Umar (RA, RAA) who said he feared reprisals from ALLAH ALMIGHTY if even a dog died near river 'dajla' (in urdu).

I believe in Quran-o-Hadees.

I WANT JUSTICE!!!!

I will NOT!!! mourn this incident.

I WANT retribution!!!!

I WANT JUSTICE!!!!

I want someone to pay!!!! dearly!!!! for this incident

• HarrisKhan

Also blame those who have ruled the country for 30 / 40 years and their 'rakhils' (with beards) who have facilitated them in sucking the blood of masses.

Just a recent example.

India , doubled its cotton crop from 1999 to 2008.

http://www.cotcorp.gov.in/statistics.asp#area

Who was there sitting in uniform in the presidency and who legitimized his presidency . Also balme those.

• swat

Do u think how thses generals , brigaderes , air marshals sleep well ?

Have u never been to defence areas ?

Bahi meeray , "Responsiblity comes with Authority". And u should know who exercies authority in pakistan.

• A very sad and shocking incident. We should feel ashamed and disgraceful.

@AsifK: I'm sick of your constant rant about this and that. You know why?

Because, you'r only interested in bragging about it. You'r not interested in resolving the issue.

You just want to brag about the issue endlessly till eternity.

So, my dear friend, YOU and YOUR rants are worse than what you are quoting here.

Now, buzz!!!!!! off!!!!

I don't want to waste time on people like you who have ZERO!!! constructive output in our socieyt, who sit on the sidelines, who only brag about incidents, but do ABSOlUTELY nothing to improve on it, who have NO credibility, no effort to show for, NO!!! contribution in our society.

Either find something constructive to do OR GET LOST!!!!!

:-)

• hariskhan

I m sick of your constant rants.

'I want someone to pay!!!! dearly!!!! for this incident

'

It was yoru sentence. Adn when i exposed u guys, u r crying. If u don't have courage to listen , then don't speak.

Yes, i m worse than --- because i expose u and your illegitimate masters.

Your can post any BS on public forums, you have a free license to lie to your heart's content.

That doesn't mean, we are bad people. It shows YOUR credibility :-)

My only master is ALLAH ALMIGHTY. We at JI have NEVER!! changed loyalties.

Everything else is just BS!

@admin @Moderator: I would like you to note this thread/post as record/evidence of AsifK's effort to defocus everyone from the topic at hand.

AsifK is trolling on this thread as bebus did before him. He's starting word brawls with me, rather than concentrating on the topic at hand.

One thing I care about is, the ones who rule over Muslims to be under the law of the land.

Those who rule over us MUST!!!! know they will be punished, even if they belong to JI.

• hariskhan

If u dont' have eyes to read , i can't do that. If u look at the first message by 'swat' and then second msg by yourself, then tell me that how i have deviated from the main msg.

When someone exposes , u start crying. Come on , face the truth.

My first post on this thread is ALL I have to say regarding this topic.

You attacked my credibility, rather than posting something relevant, something constructive, even to this last post of mine.

• hariskhan

I don't anything which doesn't exist so how can i attack your credibility :)

If u look at my first message, i gave facts and figures but obvioulsy u can't look beyound your nose.

• its a govt of intelligent savages who delivers subsidies through trucks. ppp...you are resposible for this murder.

where is mqm?? where is altafs statement on this?

it proves mqm is not even sincere to even a small amount of people of karachi.

• Junaid,

I m not an advocate of ppp or mqm but for your kind reference

http://jang.com.pk/jang/sep2009-daily/14-09-2009/u5415.htm

• i am merging another thread with the same topic here .

that was initiated by Shariq.

It is very sad news and once more I want to kill all my politicians. This SASTA ATTA is killing my poor country fellows. They go to bring ATTA for their hungry families and get killed.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/metropolitan/04-stampede-kills-18-women-karachi-qs-16

Posted 8 hours ago

KHAN_Sahib

And the clever Policeman arrested the guy who was distributing free Atta!.... Well Done!

Posted 8 hours ago

quaidkamazaar

this is bad news.

this is not the way to distribute free stuff!

Posted 8 hours ago #

shriq

Someone has put it like this:

“This is humiliation to Humanity coming at its best”.

Yes, for GOD sake politicians, "GHAREEB KO MACHHLI NA DO US KO MACHHLI PAKARNA SIKHAO"

You hungry for name and fame politicians: Dont distribute atta in like this, raise the status of the people so that they can afford it in open market. It is the economic uplift that they need, not atta in ques.

Posted 8 hours ago #

sasherwani

This is one of the saddest news I have heard in a long long time. My heart cries for the families of those who died in the stampede. I wish we could do more to fight poverty in Pakistan, a place, I love to the core.

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaihe Raji'un...

Posted 7 hours ago #

zingaro

I am really upset and extremely sad to watch this news. Shariq is right to say that Humiliation to humanity at its best. It is highly pathetic that people are giving their lives for some thing they could not take. You will see committee, inquiries, and then red ribbon on the file. Just imagine yaar.. 18 poor women just died because they wanted "aata". Hell with all of our politicians and government.

Posted 6 hours ago #

runaway

Sad indeed.. Pakistan was supposed to have Agricultural Economy. And now the people are dying trying to get Atta in Ramzan. Our callous president is abroad enjoying and saying the controlling sugar /atta crises is not his job.

The other day PM said AWAM bohranon k liay tayyar rehaen.. Our hukamran gher mulki dauron k liay packing karen..

Posted 6 hours ago #

zingaro

And you remember that we are facing these crises after it was claimed that we yielded bumper crop of wheat..and still the public is dieing for flour ... oh my God ...

Posted 6 hours ago #

zia m

Shame on all of us as a society.

Fifteen people lost their lives and several injured just for the sake of a few kilos of atta.

This is the value of human life.

Feudal lords and industrialists are sucking the blood of our nation.

Posted 5 hours ago #

bebus

Iss waqa'e par mera dil khoon kay aansoo roota hai. Aur jo cheez mujhay ziada preshan karti hai woh yeh hai keh mujhay mustaqbil mein bhi kissi behtri ki umeed nazar naheen aati. Ya Allah! ham par reham farma. Ameen.

Posted 4 hours ago

shriq

These politicians and people at the helm of affairs will give us only promises and as Zingaro has put it committee, inquiries, and then red ribbon.

We are supposed to be an agricultural economy. We are supposed to be good at it, be able to grow enough for our people, export it, earn foreight exchange for it. But our greed is what is hindering us to be even that. We have enough land to feed many more people than our own population.

Also it is the status of living of common man that needs to be made better. If this VERY basic commodity is available openly (at a proper affordable price) why would we be needing to waste our precious lives in ques.

Pakistan has wealth of good agricultural land, good sources of water (that need to be harnessed), hardworking people. All this needs to be put into order so that we can really have bumper crops. Why it does not happen so? Our rulers always want us to be at their full mercy. They want us to beg them for all these basic necessities and in this unwritten agenda, they are very successful.

May Allah show us the path to be followed so that we topple all these greedy, cruel rulers and establish a government where we (the people) have real power. Amen.

Posted 17 minutes ago

Beenai

it is the height of everything.

miseries ,indiscipline ,Govt failure to maintain a discipline,

zero senses of each other respect and jungle law.

• @junaid

"""its a govt of intelligent savages who delivers subsidies through trucks. ppp...you are resposible for this murder.

where is mqm?? where is altafs statement on this?

it proves mqm is not even sincere to even a small amount of people of karachi."""

What's this ?

What's the involvement of MQM in this tragic incidence ?

You seem to be suffering from MQM-phobia !

@AsifK: I agree. Mistakes were made.

Having said that, those mistakes were not made because JI/MMA changed loyalties.

JI/MMA has already accepted their mistake, publicly asked to be forgiven for the mistake of 17th Amendment. I believe Imran Khan also did the same.

I believe no other political party has accepted their mistake.

What's the point in bragging about it? What do you want?

I don't think 'statements' from politicians is going to help us.

I think ONLY JUSTICE SYSTEM can help us, by deciding on these issues, by differentiating between right and wrong.