PPP minister goes berserk

• PPP minister 'Firdous Ashiq Haiwan' lost her cool and literally called an MNA (kishmala Tariq) a 'prostitute' on national TV channel!!!

What kinda behavior is this?? Is this shaheedon ki jamat?

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100716593&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20090917

• LOLzz must watch program! She called her "heeramandi kee paidawar"

http://pkpolitics.com/2009/09/16/kal-tak-16-september-2009/

Both fought like **, but kashmala started it...

• I haven't watched it yet, but these programs are supposed to be g-rated!!! lol

• La haul wala quwat..... This was outrageous!!! HORRIBLE STUFF!!!

Shireen tried to talk sense into her but she didn't listen, instead continued her lewd behavior.

Javed Chauhdry should have just kicked her out and I hope all talk shows will ban her appearance in future.

Shameful!

• "I haven't watched it yet, but these programs are supposed to be g-rated!!!" lolz if g-rated then u shouldn't watch these programs ;)

• I'm an adult <--! lol

G-rated is supposed to be suitable for ALL ages!

• watched it online Yesterday,i think they might have edited some Scene's.

• Sidiq alfarooq said "Kashmala nay khamoshi aikhtiyar kerli werna aur jag hasaee hoti "

a typical paindo when it comes to respect a woman

• The standard of debate, discussion and dialogue at every platform and channel, gives a very bad impression about Pakistani society.

Unfortunately, in Pakistan there is no institution to teach etiquettes and manners of decency.

I feel ashamed to observe where even well educated and socially well placed persons very quickly jump into personal attacks and start labeling the opponent.

A gain through arguments is the real victory.

A good player, to win a match, would hit the ball and not the bowler.

• zjshami,

good post.

I like your quote:

A good player, to win a match, would hit the ball and not the bowler.

• afsos hey un logon ke aklon per jo esei batmeez urton ko MNA bana detey hain

• @expakistani LOL!! dude we are the VOTER's Remember?

P.S. Excluding Me.

• This is absolutely disgusting. It is really sad that the party leaders have not taken into account the pathetic level of discussion that was undertaken in the above video. We love bashing the United States, but I would like to point out here that when a member of Congress simply said "You lie" the entire House of Representatives admonished the Congress leader. But here we have such a low caliber of MP's which is why such ugly words were spoken and apparently no apologies are necessary.

• jc should have stopped the the live transmission

• Every house has some rules and regulations to be observed.

The speaker has the duty to order deletion for such words used in house by any member.

Therefore we can hardly find any such comments over the newspapers.

Our media is new and passing through development stages so after such incidents they will learn to edit their tapes.

As every human by nature is weak so such words(though not acceptable) should be edit bfore Going on Air..

• Firdos asshiq was driven nuts by kashmala and she lost her every sense. Anyway one thing more this guy Javed Ch. is really disgusting. He wasted precious 5 minutes in telling wikipedia democracy types. i am not sure who he wanted to impress perhaps guy aashiq awan, i m not sure. I am sure he would have practiced 100 times to keep these names remember and he has no idea what does that means.

• Firdous Asiq Awan has labelled herself as a 'hated lady' by using foul language in a TV programme.

• Basically all three women including the anchor would not get 5 min of the air time in any cultural or socially strong nation! Unfortunately we have been governed by "Kan jurs" and Ba st ards"

we as a nation are socially, morally bankrupt and a dead nation. I won't comment about any of these women background but this one of @qayamat's nishaniyan.... That corrupt, idiots, dishonest and imbecile people will rule us and honest, God fearing people will be cornered and laughed at!

I see the kettle boiling!!!!!!!! And the day it blasts, every one in the vicinity (country) will be affected even if u were the silent observer! Time to act or perish....

• People struggling are called terrorists and silent are being warned to be affected..

What a hypocracy among muslims.

• see this news.

کراچی : پیپلز پارٹی کی سیکریٹری اطلاعات فوزیہ وہاب نے کہاہے کہ نازیبا زبان استعمال کرنے پر وفاقی وزیرفردوس عاشق اعوان کو شوکاز نوٹس جاری کیا جا ئیگا جبکہ رکن قومی اسمبلی کشمالہ طارق کا کہنا ہے کہ چینلز غیر شائشتہ گفتگو کرنےو الوں کو نہ دکھا ئے ۔

اے آر وائی نیوز کے پروگرام ایلونتھ آور میں گفتگو میں فوزیہ وہاب نے کہاکہ وزیر اعظم فردوس عاشق اعوان کیخلاف کارروائی کریں گے ۔انہوں نے کہاکہ ملک کی بدقسمتی ہے کہ پارلیمنٹ میں عوامی مسائل چینی کے بحران پر بات نہیں کی جاتی بلکہ آرٹیکل چھ کا تذکرہ کیا جاتاہے ۔ پروگرام میں گفتگو کرتے ہوئے کشمالہ طارق نے کہاکہ سیاستدان کو اپنے جذبات قابو میں رکھنے چا ہئیں فردوس عاشق اعوان کے نازیبا کلمات کیخلاف سینیئر ساتھیوں کے مشورے کے بعد اسمبلی میں تحریک استحقاق جمع کرائیں گی۔