Payback to Xe Corporation

• 28 September 2009:

In today's Jang Newspaper, Hamid Mir has written an article about the armed foreigners roaming on Islamabad streets and their illegal and harassing activities. As the matter has already been pointed out from various aspects but I am thinking that what if the frustrated people started paying back to these Blackwater or Xe corp militia? There might emerge some small groups who can target these monsters and it will result in bloodshed in Islamabad road.

Has anyone though on this angle or not?

• This has already happened. The target of marriot blast was the american marines and many innocents lost their lives.

Now all people living in the vicinity of houses recently acquired by americans are in fear of their lives.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I don't believe it can be done, unless an over-whelming majority of the population agrees with it.

Especially when our own media talks against them. Why? Because media people are getting their salaries from non-state companies.

• @Adonis

"""This has already happened. The target of marriot blast was the american marines and many innocents lost their lives."""

Please tell us how many american civilians or marines were killed in Marriot bomb blast ?

Wouldn't it be nice if terrorists instead of killing innocent Pakistanis just go to Afghanistan and kill or get killed there !

• Adonis ... you are right that PC peshawar was to target blackwater but my point was about the common frustrated people .. As it has come to knowledge that these "white color breed" is openly harassing people in Islamabad.

Hariskhan... overwhelming majority may consent silently on such acts if taken by common men. .

• This post is deleted!