Factious Video – A try to tarnish Army Image

• The creation of video against army is a sheer try of defaming Pakistan Security Forces and its intelligence agencies. Armed Forces have carried out operation against terrorists, militants who were sponsored by Afghanistan, India and America. RAW was directly involved in despatching and training militants through RAAM (Khad).Unfortunately, some elements of foreign paid Human Rights Commission Organizations have tried to tarnish Pakistan Security Forces on the instructions of their masters. Basically Mr. Ali and his team directly or indirectly became the part and parcel of malicious campaign against armed forces which was launched by our adversary .I would like to ask those so called protectors of human rights to comments on following?

Where were they when so called Taliban were beheading innocents locals?

Where were they when they slaughter Pakistani Capt Bilal?

Where were they when Taliban found lashing girl in the crowed?

Where were they when Taliban use to abduct innocent children for suicide bombing?

Why where they when Sufi Mummad revealed his own translation about Islam?

Why they have not launched protests against them while visiting Swat?

Where were they when Indians have raped innocent girls in Kashmir?

Why they don’t protest against Americans brutality in Iraq?

Have they ever visited the families of soldiers of have scarified their lives for the national cause?

Why they were scared of launching protests against Taliban when they were destroying girls’ schools?

• But what if the video shown is true and infact the true picture and a few are ruining the name of the Army creating further divide in an already divided country .

• Dear , they cant do that. I know so many officers who even faced the bullets only to save old men, women and childrans .Taliban normally were using them as human shiled.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Wouldn't you fight against Pak Govt. + Pak Army if they supported America to;

• bomb YOUR house ?

• KILL your loved ones in the masses ?

• bomb your marriage celebration ceremonies?

• bomb gatherings where people are mourning deaths of loved ones ?

• when Pak Army under Musharraf handed over innocent Pakistanis' freely to US for torturing, for putting them in maximum security torture camps, WITHOUT ANY KIND of extradition proceedings held inside Pakistan ?

Why do Pakistani people complain, when people of Waziristan say;

Ok, You want to support America, you want to be their foremost partner in their effort to drop bombs on our houses ?

Ok, we will retaliate, we will commit suicide bombings in YOUR civil areas, we will KILL YOUR people in retaliation for this.

WHO can say they are wrong in doing this ?

When has Pak Govt. or Pak Army EVER treated them good in the last 60+ years ?

WHEN ?!!??!!?!!!!

Their houses are being bombed, their loved ones are being killed. You think they will stay quiet and do nothing ?!?!!!!

• Some truths cant be denied!

It was a deliberate video release of the Bhangi Army and now the message had been sent.I hope it reaches in whole of that region.

But nevertheless Too Late,Damage is done which it was suppose to inflict,Only the reaction could be different than expected.

:)

Who cares if these videos are legitimate or not ?

Don't people already know what Pak Army is doing in FATA, NWFP ?!?!!!

Is that not enough to fight against Pak Govt. + Pak Army ?!?!!!

There's a famous saying;

EVERYTHING is fair in LOVE and WAR

People of Pakistan, as well as Pak Govt. + Pak Army have NO!!! right to complain when people of FATA, NWFP retaliate against them for supporting USA to bomb their homes, their loved ones via drone attacks.

• Harish pls

Tell me

When bombing have been carried out ? was it before or after the beheading of innocents locals and soldiers?

Tell me , has islam teaches to enforce the religion by force?

BS!

There was NO! Pakistani Taliban.

It ALL began, AFTER Musharraf entered Pak Army inside FATA illegally and started his attrocities on them on behest of USA.

Even today, the constitution of Pakistan bars Pak Army from entering FATA

• Pak Truth,

How much is ISI paying you to spread such propaganda?

@Pak Truth: Tumhare ghar par unho'n ne abhi bomb nahi giraya, tumhare loved ones, ko unho'n ne abhi mara nahi, is liye tum ye baatain kar rahe ho :-)

I believe, you are waiting for that time :-) Its comming, sooner than later

• same as ur being paid by CIA and RAW

• Harish Khan

I am from Matta and u seem to be from Dehli

• You mean Hamza Camp?

• dEAR jj

its kandar camp located in Afghnistan. Please dnt forget urs actual location. I am Proude Pakistani Muslim Pashtune. thak God not Afghnai Pashtune paid by RAW .

• Yes, one of those proud pashtuns who were standing next to aged old men getting beaten up ruthlessly. Old men were pleading to those proud pashtuns of your kind for help with no avail. I am sure you guys enjoyed watching that beating.

• army image has already been quite tarnished .

army itself is doing to defame itself .

what else is required ?

no more efforts needed.