I am Muslim!

• I am Muslim.I believe in there is One creator and whatever written in Quran is Truth and represents a way of Life.Whatever Prophet said was truth and an example of way of life and he was the last messenger of God.Whatever Quran prohibits I Submit to it and whatever Quran allows I submit to it.I would never try to change or misinterpret what Quran says.I would never allow what Quran prohibits.I believe in Islamic way of life and Laws must be derived from Quran in the state that has chosen that way of life.

Is that too difficult for a Muslim to say?They can not say these few lines but can write extensive articles on do's and dont's of Islam?

Or is it too much to ask for from Muslims?If so then you seriously need to dig deep inside you!What are you and what you really want?

:)

ps.Is that too difficult to say "I am Muslim" even if you live in states?

• lol

Apparently it is my friend.

You most of the Muslims you encounter on the streets or in the Masjids or gatherings will have no problems in agreeing to your statement for it defines them too.

But on the internet you will see a different breed of Muslims who dont believe in Allah and His Prophet yet continuously profess to be Muslims and have no idea what the Deen actually is.

Its a sad state of affairs.

• Alhamdulilah, Muslim.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I am a Muslim. I adhere to Quran-o-Hadees. I ACCEPT!! ALL that Islam allows for me. I REJECT!! ALL that Islam rejects.

AlHamdulillah!!!, I! am!! a Muslim!!

• @crocodile

""I would never allow what Quran prohibits.""

What if you are living in a western/non-muslim country and someone is drinking alchohal in front of you, wouldn't you allow him to do so ? and would you force him to accept what you think is wrong is wrong for him/her too ?

OR

What if you are living in Pakistan and a non-muslim starts eating pork in front of you, will you force him to stop eating pork as it's haram according to Quran ?

=======================================================

""I believe in Islamic way of life and Laws must be derived from Quran in the state that has chosen that way of life.""

Dude, states can't be run on individuals whims and desires, what you believe can be right for you, but there's no way you can force your beliefs on others !

========================================================

"""Is that too difficult to say "I am Muslim" even if you live in states? """

I don't think there's any law in States which curtails religious freedom there, tell us if there's any !

========================================================

BTW I'm a secularist and for me religious beliefs are one's personal matters and there should be complete religious freedom i.e. one can be a Muslim/Christian/Hindu/atheist/agnostic and still can be a good citizen of state !

• Alhamdulillah Muslim here.............

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• BTW I'm a secularist and for me religious beliefs are one's personal matters and there should be complete religious freedom i.e. one can be a Muslim/Christian/Hindu/atheist/agnostic and still can be a good citizen of state ! ......

All such qualities to be a good citizen of state were borrowed from religion/Devine books.

No such concepts were their/ever possible besides this divine knowledge.

All the versions of life were derived out of these religious beliefs and devine morale values..

NOW these these versions claiming to set aside religion which is their own source of Inspirations.HOW FUNNY.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I forgot Bhangis cant comprehend on their own.So I have to word it for them.

"I would never allow in my person(for myself) what Quran prohibits"

that makes sense now?

Having said it,when it comes to way of life it no longer remains the personal matter in a state that has adopted a particular way of life.The same person me would be responsible to obey the Law of the state to the fullest according to that way of life.Now if you are Pakistani passport holder,what the cover reads-"Islamic republic of Pakistan"? Do you even realize what that means? Do you translate it as "Islamic Republic of Bhangis,Pakistan" Or "Secular Republic of Bhangis,Pakistan?" or even just "Pakistan"?

If not then according to What/which thing/book the way of life would be decided for "Islamic republic of Pakistan",A book written by Richard Dawkins,charles darwin,karl Marx or Quran?

An example from your master Bhangi state-USA, I would give of Clinton.An ordinary Bhangi might get away with extra marital relationship but did that go well for Clinton over there?Personal life is no longer personal life when it becomes the matter of state.And then again the question of way of life would come for that state.So my questions were very precise in other post.

Another point to be noted is that I have hardly used the word "force" or fatwa about someone being non-muslim in my posts but under the Bhang's influence,Bhangis see it in my all posts.That surprises me,NOT!

:)

ps.jjkhan,its more to be seen there!

• RS,

Religion is the source of each and every Morale value/Good Deeds.

Hazrat Adam till Hazrat Muhammad SAWW only religion imported Morale values and good Deeds.

Than Re-Imported by secularists/athiests/etc..

Or tell me the books/Sources for the athiests OR secularists to be a good citizen..

• This post is deleted!

• @SufiSoul

"""Religion is the source of each and every Morale value/Good Deeds.

Hazrat Adam till Hazrat Muhammad SAWW only religion imported Morale values and good Deeds."""

I really don't think so, I don't think you know about Greek philosophers, otherwise you haven't commented that !