Zbigniew Brzezinski on Afghanistan and the American strategy for Eurasia

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This! is explosive!! stuff!

theREALNews: The Afghan war and the 'Grand Chessboard' Pt1

Zbigniew Brzezinski on Afghanistan and the American strategy for Eurasia and the world

Youtube Video link: Brzezinski on the Afghan war Pt1

I wish pkpolitics would allow me to post youtube videos on my posts. There is a lot! of very interesting as well as relevant news being published that directly! relates to Pakistan, Muslims, Muslim UMMAH, which I believe every! Muslim should be aware of, at ALL! times. It will give our lives a positive direction! to move in, a target to shoot for, something good! to achieve, something with which we can make our! lives! or even our! death meaningful!

• Yes, hariskhan, you're perfectly right. The only problem is: which information? Don't, please, don't get it out of west mainstream media. All those people are barking mad. Pak alternative media are more enlightened than anything coming out of the west. And west alternative media may be fine, too. But Americans just give us more of the Hollywood stuff. India, the same. For instance, test the lines below and see if they make sense.

Stupid USA Headed To Africa

By: Karl Schwarz on: 14.01.2010

According to a current NY Times article the Afghans are losing hope after the US has raped their nation and killed as many as three million of them for 8 years. The problem is simple. The US had only one game plan and it failed before they put it into motion.

The DC dimwit ghouls were after a pipeline right-of-way from Ashgabat, Turkmenistan through Afghanistan to the Pakistan port of Gwadar, Baluchistan Province, Pakistan.

Problem is China now controls that port and has announced a pipeline across Pakistan to China and their willingness to enter into the IPI (Iran, Pakistan, India) pipeline.

These nitwit planners in the US and UK evidently did not see that 'checkmate' coming. Even while the Ivory Tower zionists in DC and London were salivating over all of the natural gas in the Caspian Basin, both Russia and China sucked most of it up with shrewd and savvy contracts, and that is now where it's headed.

The US will get little or none, nor will the US or UK be able to play middleman to put the screws to people at will.

The war planner morons in the MoD and DoD, and the greedy elite they work for, have been salivating over controlling world energy supplies so they can dole it out as they see fit. Russia, China, India and many other nations are making it clear that they are not rolling over for US-UK demands and greed.

All of the DC Pipeline Schemes and Dreams have gone up in smoke, and many died due to US-UK lies, greed and subterfuge.

Of course, Pakistan is now an 'enemy' because it cut the deal with China rather than the greedy, slimy US-UK thugs who thought they could pull off this oil and gas heist hidden behind their bogus Global War on Terror. The pipeline deal with China got Pakistan moved from GWOT 'Buddy' list to the 'Terrorist' List.

It is no secret that Iraq has given up on the US plan and objectives, and is now awarding its oil contracts to just about everyone except the US and UK.

That surprises me not, and is a just reward for the liars who ravaged and crushed their nation, because the US, UK and Israel wanted it that way. The entire world, except for certain factions in the US now know that Bush and Blair lied out their fat asses to fabricate the excuse to invade and kill lots of Iraqis...like nearly a couple million of them.

Well, this fiasco is not close to being done and we could all get to enjoy a peaceful future.

The info in this program is explosive! Its not lies. What is said in this program has already happened.

However, the US's EurAsia policy is what is going on in the present. That is directly related to us. It affects us directly!

We need to watch! out! for ourselves. We need to know what is happening with us. Why it is happening with us, to make intelligent decisions.

Tell everyone! to checkout! this video.

The CENTCOM and AFRICOM military, monitoring system that US is establishing is for Israel's use, for Dajjal's use. No doubt it will INSHALLAH fail, but it will only fail if there is a Muslim population that will resist it.

• You know extracting information from the interviews of the likes of zbigniew or kissinger requires great skill and understanding.

They encapsulate the crux in so many layers that it is quite easy for a person to get lost.

I have yet to see who solves his riddles.

I can understand what he says perfectly. However, the information he provides can be viewed by combining it with the knowledge of history.

Those who keep an eye on history can easily understand, can easily decode his words.

His words are important not because of what he wrote or did in the past, but because he's talking about US policy for EurAsia in the present and more! importantly! for the future.

• We keep trying to make our voice heard. It keeps getting drowned out. Never mind. One last try: There is no US policy for EurAsia for the future which will work. China and the Muslims will lead Asia and Russia will lead Europe. The effects of this new distribution of power will be felt by everyone as the year proceeds.

@Mirza Ghalib: I understand. That is our hope. As a state we are doing nothing right now to achieve this objective.

Right now Israel is also threatening Russia via its bargain chip called 'Georgia' (We all remember what Russia recently did to Georgia), so Russia is not providing Iran with upgrades for its air defense system. If Russia provides those upgrades to Iran, Israel won't be able to threaten Iran with air strikes on its nuclear sites.

I agree Muslims will partner with China for their strategic needs.

• Oh, good, we do agree on essentials. I am pleased. But now to another point. Everyone seems to be in too much of a hurry. The way the situation is developing for Muslims in general and for Pakistan in particular is just about perfect. A few more months of turmoil in Pakistan, then things will get better and better. And we´ll start acting like a responsible state and not just the village idiot.

As for Russia´s anti-missile system, my information about it suggests it was delivered to Iran some time ago. But everything is not announced openly for public consumption. Besides, who´s afraid of Israel? The Palestinians are not and Iran should be.

To sum up, never get taken in by US propaganda. It´s worth as little as their currency.

God bless Pakistan.

=West Is Toast=

theREALNews: The Afghan war and the 'Grand Chessboard' Pt2

Brzezinski says Mujahideen would have won the war against USSR anyway, even without USA's help, because Mujahideen already had access to;

_

• money

money and help from other regional states or people of those states i.e., Muslims

• weapons

_

and they were ready to fight USSR

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

This! is indeed explosive!! stuff!.

• Yes, certainly it is. For once he spoke with absolute clarity. Hope Pentagon was listening in. On the other hand, if they go ahead with war plans, well, you heard. In either case, we come out the winners.

• A Sick individial and a true psychopath but never the less a very measured individual who should not be taken lightly when talking about world affairs.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Video: The Afghan war and the 'Grand Chessboard'

12-January-2010

Part #1: The Afghan war and the 'Grand Chessboard' Pt.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfikRg2jE6o

Part #2: The Afghan war and the 'Grand Chessboard' Pt2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGjAsQJh7OM

Part #3: Zbigniew Brzezinski on Iran Pt3