Jokes Corner

• Like the ongoing thread of Sher-o-naghma, I feel that we should also have an evergreen thread of Jokes. Here every body may post jokes, funny sms (certainly no obscenity).

To start with a simple joke:

A mother looks dirty finger prints on a newly white paianted main gate and becomes very angry and call upon her child;

mother:ahmad! are these your dirty finger prints over main gate?

ahmad:(says innocently): no mom i always kick to open the gate.

Pakistan Post office ney, "Asif Zardari" ki tasweer waley tickets jaari ker diyea hain.

AWAAM puch rahi hai key

"Thook kis taraf lagana hai!"

• lolz

• A Kunjoos man was painting his house...on first floor he painted the walls in white color while on the second floor he wrote on the wall: "Same as the last painted wall on first floor"

• What can be a bigger joke than the fact that zardari is our president.

• lolzzz RhyMe .. good joke ...

Three indian soldiers, jai reddy (tamil), joy bosu (bengali), and santa Singh are captured by pakistani army. The pakistani corp commander does not want to have them as pows and has decided to execute them. They are asked what they wish to have for their last meal.

The reddy asks for a masala dosa, which he is served and then taken away.

The boss requests a machli bhath, which he is served and also taken away.

Santa requests sarson ka saag and makki di roti. The captors are surprised and reply ‘ sarson?’

‘yes, sarson.’

‘arre sarson to is season mein aati nahin hai!’

‘koi gall nahin. Asee intezaar karanga…’

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @umer

Lols that was Great.

• In America, they say it's 10:00 do you know where your children are?

In England, they say it's 10:00 do you know where your husband is?

In Paris, they say it's 10:00 do you know where your wife is?

And in Pakistan, they say it's 10:00 do you know what time it is?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9047/summitofpuppets.jpg

• good jokes ....

my partcipation

President Zardari has announced that he HONESTLY want to make Pakistan a peaceful place .

• Present Pakistan Cricket Team has been offered a Hollywood Movie....

Name of the Film is "11 Idiots"

• A Girl to Boy:Teri judai main neend nahi ati or jan jati hai,chain khota hai dil rota hai...

Boy:Check karwaley Bibi Swine flu bhi asa he hota hay...

• Bills

A doctor and a lawyer were talking at a party. Their con- versation was constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice. After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asked the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"

"I give it to them," replied the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."

The doctor was shocked, but agreed to give it a try. The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepared the bills.

When he went to place them in his mailbox, he found a bill from the lawyer.

Memory tests

Three elderly men are at the doctor's office for a memory test. The doctor asks the first man, "What is three times three?" "274," came the reply.

The doctor rolls his eyes and looks up at the ceiling, and says to the second man, "It's your turn. What is three times three?"

"Tuesday," replies the second man. The doctor shakes his head sadly, then asks the third man, "Okay, your turn. What's three times three?"

"Nine," says the third man.

"That's great!" says the doctor. "How did you get that?"

"Simple," he says, "just subtract 274 from Tuesday."

Whose Money?

Late one night in the capitol city a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into the path of a well-dressed man and stuck a gun in his ribs.

"Give me your money!" he demanded.

Indignant, the affluent man replied, "You can't do this -- I'm a U.S. Congressman!"

"In that case," replied the robber, "give me MY money!"

• Santa Applied to a medical college But he never made it because, these were his Answers:

Antibody:

One who hates his body

Artery:

Study of fine paintings

Bacteria:

Back door of a cafeteria

Coma:

Punctuation Mark

Gall Bladder:

Bladder of a girl

Genes:

Blue Denim

Labour pain:

Hurt at work

• This post is deleted!

• Santa: Yaar tu itna bada

ho gaya aur abhi tak

dadhi-mooch nahi aayi?

Banta: Yaar main apni

Maa par gaya hoon

• "Give me my money"

LOLZ! That was great (and probably indicating towards a true state of affairs)

• @Zingaro,

good ones ...

• This post is deleted!

• Old and Forgetful

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"

"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techiniques - visualization, association - it made a huge difference for me."

"That's great! What was the name of the clinic?"

Fred went blank. He thought and thought, but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that red flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. . ."Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"