2: The army chief and President Zardari met

3: Unexpectedly powerful show of PTI in Lahore

4: Zulfiqar Mirza's UK trip

5: Silence of MQM

6: Now Haqaqni ready to leave Zardari

get ready for early elections

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• This memo stuff hasn't blow away in 3 months. If Zardari thinks it will blow away now he is nuts. This memo is a big deal, they (Zardari, Haqqani....), are talking about boots in Pakistan, nuclear weapons deal, forcing army to become more slaves to the U.S and god knows what else.

• Does any one have link of memo... is it out on internet somewhere?

• http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=26358&title=Text-of-Mansoor-Ijaz-rejoinder

"The Black Berry Log"

BBM 05/09/2011 12:31 [PAK OFFICIAL-NAME REDACTED]: Are you in London? I am here just for 36 hours. Can we meet for after dinner coffee or s'thing?

BBM 05/09/2011 12:32 Mansoor IJAZ: I'm in Monaco but it's no problem for me to fly up. Takes 90 minutes. What time did you have in mind? Where do you want to meet?

BBM 05/09/2011 12:35 [PAK OFFICIAL]: Pls call me. I'm at [NAME OF HOTEL, TEL NO. AND ROOM NUMBER REDACTED]

BBM 05/09/2011 12:35 [PAK OFFICIAL]: Waiting for ur call now

TEL 05/09/2011 12:35:49 [TEL# REDACTED] call to Pakistan official at his request during which notes were taken to frame outline of memo. duration of call 16:03

TEL 05/09/2011 12:58:06 [TEL# REDACTED] call to US contact, duration of call 02:25

TEL 05/09/2011 13:54:31 [TEL# REDACTED] call to US contact, duration of call 19:26

{Memorandum was formulated, edited and sent for Pakistani approval during the balance of the day of May 9th.}

E-M 05/09/2011 18:32 E-MAIL FROM IJAZ to PAK OFFICIAL: {first draft of the Memorandum to review, edit and get approved}

BBM 05/09/2011 18:38 Mansoor IJAZ: The message I sent is what MM will see. It will be given directly to him and no one else

BBM 05/09/2011 18:59 Mansoor IJAZ: My friend in DC simply said too many people have been burned in the past two years on the US side and he wanted to insure that on such a sensitive subject, the data and proposal are clear. This is you to me, me to him. He trusts me enough to know I won't bring it forward unless it has top level approval. [SENTENCE RELATING TO NAMES REDACTED]. So get whatever message you want delivered back to me and I'll insure it gets in MM's hands. Best. M

BBM 05/10/2011 00:29 [PAK OFFICIAL]: Msg recvd. Tweaking. Middile of road option sounds good. Will call morning.

E-M 05/10/2011 02:04 E-MAIL FROM IJAZ TO US CONTACT with final agreed draft of Memorandum, pending one final approval from Pakistani official to confirm agreement on content and agreement to go ahead with delivery to Admiral Mullen

BBM 05/10/2011 08:47 Mansoor IJAZ: You have mail from two of my mailboxes. Please read, respond and then we have one last short discussion before I put everything in motion. Thanks. M

TEL 05/10/2011 09:06:16 [TEL# REDACTED] call to Pakistan official, duration of call 11:16 -- during this call, the official gave me his consent and told me he had "approval from the boss" to proceed

E-M 05/10/2011 14:04 RETURN RECEIPT of E-mail from US contact sent at 02:04am (at his local time 08:04am) which contained the Memorandum

TEL 05/10/2011 14:51:33 [TEL# REDACTED] call to US contact (at his local time 08:51), duration of call 02:55 -- {informed the contact that we had a GO from Zardari and that the memo I had sent him at 02:04am was final and could be delivered to Admiral Mullen}

BBM 05/10/2011 14:57 Mansoor IJAZ: Message delivered with caveat that he has to decide how hard to push -- we only set the table. He must decide if he wants one course meal or seven course meal. Ball is in play now -- make sure you have protected your flanks

E-M 05/11/2011 20:06 E-MAIL FROM US CONTACT TO IJAZ stating "Mansoor, message delivered, Best [NAME REDACTED]" A meeting took place during the afternoon of May 11 in which senior Pakistani officials and senior US officials were present. The purpose of the back-channel memorandum as conceived by the Pakistani official was to give the US side sufficient incentive in the form of the memo's high-quality deliverables that it wouldappear innocuous to Pakistani intelligence and military officials accompanying certain political officers of the government to the meeting if and when AdmiralMullen delivered a strong rebuke against any military intervention that might displace the civilian government in the days following the raid. The Pakistani official called me after the meeting had taken place and was almost gleeful that Admiral Mullen had agreed to take certain actions in line withwhat was asked of him and that it would all remain within the normal course of inter-agency dealings in his role as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. We can no longer exclude the possibility that the civilian apparatus needed to create the specter of a coup -- when none actually existed -- to divert attentionaway from..... well, let's leave that for another day. We continue with the data and stick to the facts.

BBM 05/12/2011 00:36 [PAK OFFICIAL]: Call me on my cell

BBM 05/12/2011 00:37 [PAK OFFICIAL]: Also, M in ur msgs above referred to the Admiral, right?

BBM 05/12/2011 00:37 Mansoor IJAZ: Yes

BBM 05/12/2011 00:54 Mansoor IJAZ: Clarification. M at the end of a message is Mansoor. M or MM in the text of a message is the admiral. Apologies for any confusion.

E-M 05/12/2011 01:44 E-MAIL FROM US CONTACT TO IJAZ confirming time of delivery when Admiral Mullen received the Memorandum and that Admiral Mullen had called the US contact (the remaining content of this e-mail is not for public disclosure)

BBM 05/12/2011 02:47 [PAK OFFICIAL]: Thanx. On way to [LOCATION REDACTED]. Will touch base on return

BBM 05/12/2011 02:54 Mansoor IJAZ: Good luck. Let me know at any time if you need any help

ORCHESTRATING THE ADMIRAL'S DENIAL